Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 15. (Read 252840 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
POS working?? My wallet is minting from 16/07..

POS started on June 30. We're in search of a good, reputable programmer that can interpret our POS situation. POS has kicked in, but blocks aren't coming in as quick as they're supposed to. I've got a few theories as to why, but I'll pitch those to the programmer when we find one. Haphazardly changing lines of code won't cut it. We need someone that understands what's happening, before switching off POW.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
POS working?? My wallet is minting from 16/07..
hello coffecoin,
it's been for 2 days since your last post
i think we need some more news and more activity from you, don't you think?

The bounties are posted and will get crossed-out as they get filled. Unless the community's made any significant progress or contributions, there's nothing to report right now. Bear in mind, I am the "community lead", not a "dev". I lead and manage the community's efforts and line the pockets of those who contribute to the cause because we have no central developer any longer. If you've got anything to contribute, roger-up, and I'll make sure you're compensated for your efforts. In other words, you or anyone else has just as much of an influence on the progress, development, and value of CoffeeCoin as I do, if not more. There's no rule that says a community member can't buy a ton of CFC2 at a low price, then release an incredible update or side-project that greatly increases the overall price and value of his/her holdings. Having "skin in the game" is quite a different experience than sitting on the sidelines and is a wonderful motivator.

If you've got an awesome idea or a project in the works, share it with us all, and we (as in the community) will try to make that happen.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hello coffecoin,
it's been for 2 days since your last post
i think we need some more news and more activity from you, don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

hey what happen to coin ? Dev Huh?
Mac Wallet V2.0.1

CoffeeCoin2.0-Qt.dmg 11.2 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!5h0BCS6Z!UaBtPMTNAAyB2MUoMJHpEt8vcA9jUQGSAZ02nYlD4XE

Donations are appreciated  Grin

CFC2: CGt6rnWgVPm7yW1Jo61ttdkSSsGknHxUV4

Can any of our awesome Mac users verify if this works with no issues?
Activity: 364
Mac Wallet V2.0.1

CoffeeCoin2.0-Qt.dmg 11.2 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!5h0BCS6Z!UaBtPMTNAAyB2MUoMJHpEt8vcA9jUQGSAZ02nYlD4XE

Donations are appreciated  Grin

CFC2: CGt6rnWgVPm7yW1Jo61ttdkSSsGknHxUV4
Having been in communication with the current coffeecoin dev, I'm pretty confident in coffeecoins future. I've to date mainly been moral support but I intend to step it up and help out more, soon enough Smiley

As for bittrex, well they've delisted better coins then coffeecoin (well coffeecoin in its current shape, future will be brighter Wink, see peercoin is even on their current remove list  Shocked.
 Personally I'm indifferent to them delisting it, seems they're a big on adding any shitcoin, then delisting on a whim to make room for the next lot of shitcoins, they are a scamcoins makers dream.

Bit of work improving and marketing coffeecoin, making its solid, and there's a few people behind the scenes with plans including myself, I see no reason for it not being listed on one of the top exchanges in the near future.

Certainly coffeecoin longish term will neither be made nor broken by a bitterix listing or delisting, so happy longterm holder here.

That PPC delisting caught me by surprise too. PPC is still chugging along happily with 8366PPC/19BTC volume on BTC-E alone, so it's not even going to phase it. It makes you question what their motives really are for listing in the first place.

You can do pay votes for MP

They changed the rules and stopped allowing paid votes from now on.

lol I know that  Cheesy  in the wallet is 15 million cfc. You can pay them for votes

Which wallet holding 15 million CFC? You probably mean pay Mintpal directly to get listed on the exchange just like Bittrex.

He's referring to the Foundation wallet and all the unclaimed coins from the swap. They can be tracked http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/address.dws?CKTYrLyaHw4cbB64QVKBWUJeJTrvyb85hU.htm

It's the same address as my signature.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Having been in communication with the current coffeecoin dev, I'm pretty confident in coffeecoins future. I've to date mainly been moral support but I intend to step it up and help out more, soon enough Smiley

As for bittrex, well they've delisted better coins then coffeecoin (well coffeecoin in its current shape, future will be brighter Wink, see peercoin is even on their current remove list  Shocked.
 Personally I'm indifferent to them delisting it, seems they're a big on adding any shitcoin, then delisting on a whim to make room for the next lot of shitcoins, they are a scamcoins makers dream.

Bit of work improving and marketing coffeecoin, making its solid, and there's a few people behind the scenes with plans including myself, I see no reason for it not being listed on one of the top exchanges in the near future.

Certainly coffeecoin longish term will neither be made nor broken by a bitterix listing or delisting, so happy longterm holder here.

That PPC delisting caught me by surprise too. PPC is still chugging along happily with 8366PPC/19BTC volume on BTC-E alone, so it's not even going to phase it. It makes you question what their motives really are for listing in the first place.

lol I know that  Cheesy  in the wallet is 15 million cfc. You can pay them for votes

Which wallet holding 15 million CFC? You probably mean pay Mintpal directly to get listed on the exchange just like Bittrex.
Activity: 139

lol I know that  Cheesy  in the wallet is 15 million cfc. You can pay them for votes
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

As for bittrex, well they've delisted better coins then coffeecoin (well coffeecoin in its current shape, future will be brighter Wink, see peercoin is even on their current remove list  Shocked.

Activity: 139

As for bittrex, well they've delisted better coins then coffeecoin (well coffeecoin in its current shape, future will be brighter Wink, see peercoin is even on their current remove list  Shocked.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

CoffeeCoin2 will be delisted from Bittrex tomorrow unless we do something. The Bittrex delistings thread is linked to below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7084920

Maybe if enoug of us ask nicely they might delay the delisting.

This is 100% true. Community demand is one of the criteria by which they judge.
Activity: 342
CoffeeCoin2 will be delisted from Bittrex tomorrow unless we do something. The Bittrex delistings thread is linked to below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7084920

Maybe if enough of us ask nicely they might delay the delisting.
How do you spell d.e.a.d. c.o.i.n.?

That depends on your definition of "dead". If by "dead" you mean it doesn't offer fast-paced short-term profits, (i.e. pump and dump) then sure, it's as dead as a doorknob for the moment. If you mean "dead" as in long-term developmental efforts have ceased, you are greatly mistaken. Honestly, I'd much rather see CFC2 distance itself from such an illegitimate scheme as a "pump and dump" and see it evolve into an economical powerhouse recognized for its stability and inherent value. As said in the OP, coffee is the second highest traded commodity right behind crude oil. The potential for massive gains is there, but a majority of crypto traders aren't interested in long-term holdings and profits. That mentality is usually reserved for actual publicly traded securities. One day worldwide laws and entities may encroach on the trading practices of crytocurrency exchanges to the point where only legitimate coins will prevail and law forbids the creation of scam coins and pump and dumps. Until that day, the plan to develop the infrastructure of CFC2 in preparation of that revolution remains in effect.

The revival committee does not want coins with premine more than 1% Angry

Our "premine" was distributed to the community to alleviate the shortcomings of our former software client, so it's not technically a "premine". As for the unclaimed coins, those are considered a "donation" by those that didn't want their coins or failed to make the deadline through no fault of my own efforts. That donation is publicly traceable through the Foundation wallet address, and a public ledger will be made available to the community because they are, in fact, the community's coins. As a matter of principle, a single satoshi will not be spent on something that doesn't add value to CoffeeCoin unless approved by the community.
Activity: 336
How do you spell d.e.a.d. c.o.i.n.?
Pages:
Jump to: