Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 174. (Read 252873 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Pure POS = 100% premined. What will you do with the left over coins? Cousin of Teacoin?  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
why did you lowered the CFC counts?

First it was:
1.400,000CFC /person (BTT Sr. Member)
2.200,000CFC /person (BTT full member)
3.100,000CFC /person (BTT member)
4.50,000CFC/person (BTT 20+ posts )
proof: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php%3Ftopic%3D596562.0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:tr:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gws_rd=cr&ei=Vg9pU772BIOO7Qb8xoCwDg

Now it is:
1 - 300,000CFC /person (BTT Sr. Member)
2 - 150,000CFC /person (BTT full member)
3 - 70,000CFC /person (BTT member)
4 - 30,000CFC/person (BTT Jr. Member )
5 - 10,000CFC/person (BTT BTT 20+ posts )

I joined this when it's 100K CFC per person. Now it's 70K CFC...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
this is a nice coin
could you sent some to me? thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
that was quick.
Thanks for the coins dev.
coffeecoin is interesting Wink
i want
thanks
Activity: 672
it is also strange the presence of Zlib.dll!!

I removed that one too...  client works fine!    Wink

And this means what to you?
Activity: 5
please give me some coffeecoin
thank you very much!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Guess what???...  I just removed jansson.dll from the folder...  the coffeecoin client fired up even without it and is syncin' fine...  right-click delete...  right-click Empty Recycle Bin...   Undecided

They distribute a known trojan that no other wallet has with the coffeeecoin wallet and it's OK because you can delete the file? That is pretty sad if you ask me.

Who said it was OK?!?!?...  I never said it was OK and I am NOT saying it is a trojan either...  just figured I should let everyone know that they can run the client without it as many seemed concerned.

Given their appears no reasonable justification for the file being included with the wallet, if it's a trojan, what is to keep the dev from not making the malware, it so obvious the next time their is an update? The fact that it's a reported trojan is especially bad given it's a PoS coin, which means most people will leave the wallet running in order to stake the coins and your willing to take that chance for a few shitcoins you are getting from the majority the dev is going to wind up keeping and dumping the second this makes to an exchange? As I said, pretty sad that most people just go along if they feel they are getting something for nothing.
i want to get cfc
thanks!
you are good job!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
To all who is worrying about viruses: I have genuine latest version of Kaspersky Anti Virus 2014. Did update before scan. No folders contains any malware.

EDIT: my guess the wallet doesn't use any of those extra dll files, will do a check and report.
Activity: 3
i want cfc
it is cool coin
WOW, that was FAST! Just received em' now waiting to confirm! Thanks a lot! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

it is also strange the presence of Zlib.dll!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
just join now...really glad to see my fav drink to be called into coin... Grin
good job dev
i want coffeecoin
could you give me?
Activity: 532
Can I have some coffee beans please?

thx.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Just searched my files and jansson.dll is not found in ANY of the 100+ wallets or any other file on my system. The file is a KNOWN trojan and yet he's claming it's a false positive?

Very true, i have also very many wallets, none of them has jansson.dll
Anyway, would you please delete my answer to 1. in your quote, because that is wrong also, the version of ssl is so old that it isnt affected by heratbleed bug it seems.

Guess what???...  I just removed jansson.dll from the folder...  the coffeecoin client fired up even without it and is syncin' fine...  right-click delete...  right-click Empty Recycle Bin...   Undecided

They distribute a known trojan that no other wallet has with the coffeeecoin wallet and it's OK because you can delete the file? That is pretty sad if you ask me.

And that the wallet is working without it shows very clear that this is a.....

WALLET-STEALING-SCAMCOIN-TROJAN-DOWNLOADER

simply google jansson.dll, can you find any use beside beiing malware? I cant.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2c782e1bb358c83949427cbf39cee46e152fca61daf6560f5f7b90d18d5b4c2c/analysis/

Are you sure about that?

Dev, what is that DLL used for?
Activity: 42
I have 20+ post, and just add coffeecoin addr to my sig. hope I'm not late.
Thanks!
I also would like to get some free coffee Smiley
Jump to: