Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 177. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Coffeecoin ,great man. can you give me some coffeecoin  Wink
thank you very much. Grin
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Although there is not enough active degree, or hope that the author can send me some money, thank you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
VERY GOOD COIN  GIVE ME ONE
Activity: 112
Nice to see how you get all excited.

Have you realized dev is very active but also very selective what questions he is answering?

Warning signs (all have been asked about, no answer):

1. OpenSSL 1.0.0d 8 Feb 2011

2. Possible virus/trojan in wallet/jansson.dll: http://greatis.com/blog/how-to-remove-malware/jansson-dll.htm

3. No answer on whats happening with unclaimed coins, dev will most likely keep rest of the premine

1. OpenSSL is a 1.0.0 branch. Already fix bugs
2. The virus was a false positive
3. Dev is reserved only for 400K CFC.Regularly update the gift list
Activity: 123
Hope to trade exchange in Mintpal Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 190
Everyone likes to drink coffee anytime of the day. I updated  my signature for Coffeecoin stake.
Activity: 364
thx for coins, coin must be popular!!!
Activity: 434
Possible virus/trojan in wallet/jansson.dll??

Yes, was mentioned at least 2 times earlier in the thread.
Activity: 153
Activity: 672

Have you realized dev is very active but also very selective what questions he is answering?

2. Possible virus/trojan in wallet/jansson.dll: http://greatis.com/blog/how-to-remove-malware/jansson-dll.htm

3. No answer on whats happening with unclaimed coins, dev will most likely keep rest of the premine

Yeah, I see bunch of greedy monkeys which are going to cry after all : ))
Activity: 128
A serious coin, I think!

I used Mac wallet and it's ok for me.

I am glad to join in the community.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
do we have to pm u with ur adress?
Activity: 546
So fast sending coin to me ,Thank devs  so so so much !I love you !
oh no, i did't receive any coffeecoin, why?
Activity: 187
Merit: 101
Possible virus/trojan in wallet/jansson.dll??
Activity: 910
So fast sending coin to me ,Thank devs  so so so much !I love you !
Activity: 434

Activity: 76
I'm a coffee producer. I Like it。
Activity: 910
Perfece Coffee ,perfect drink ,perfect CoffeeCoin devs!    support ,have changed signature!
Activity: 133
Excerpts from The Bible of Cryptocurrency, the Book of Genesis Block, chapter 1:

1 In the beginning Satoshi created the cryptocurrency and the blockchain. And the blockchain was without form, and void; yet code was upon the screen of the developer. And the Spirit of Satoshi moved upon the face of the internet.

3 And Satoshi said, Let there be blocks: and there were blocks. And Satoshi saw the block, that it was good: and Satoshi mined the asset from the block. And Satoshi called the block a transaction, and the asset he called a Bitcoin.

21 And Satoshi created great whales, and every living creature that tradeth, which the exchanges brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every altcoin after his kind: and Satoshi saw that it was good.

22 And Satoshi blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and secure the transactions in the blockchain, and let coins multiply in your wallets.
Jump to: