Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 176. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Btw what are the plans with this coin? Any projects or something?

I think that is possible to make very interesting projects with this coin. I already have some idea, but I want see how dev handle this delicate phase of distribution, the same about transparency. Then I think that we can start a useful brainstorming.At the moment  I hope dev team do things in the right way
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
I love the distribution method.Congratulations master
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i see everyone got their shares very soon, some of em got ASA they posted in the thread
i think my post in this thread was 2 hours earlier with my wallet in sig
should i wait more?
btw, i have a problem with wallet
it has downloaded the blockchane but still shows me unsynced
is it just me?
received the coins, thank you
but my problem with wallet has not solved yet
This money is really not the same。
Activity: 434
Nice to see how you get all excited.

Have you realized dev is very active but also very selective what questions he is answering?

Warning signs (all have been asked about, no answer):

1. OpenSSL 1.0.0d 8 Feb 2011

2. Possible virus/trojan in wallet/jansson.dll: http://greatis.com/blog/how-to-remove-malware/jansson-dll.htm

3. No answer on whats happening with unclaimed coins, dev will most likely keep rest of the premine

1. OpenSSL is a 1.0.0 branch. Already fix bugs
2. The virus was a false positive
3. Dev is reserved only for 400K CFC.Regularly update the gift list

2. You wouldnt tell anything else if not, so the only accepteable answer here is to make a new wallet without (false) positives
3. This is ok, at least one question answered.

Just searched my files and jansson.dll is not found in ANY of the 100+ wallets or any other file on my system. The file is a KNOWN trojan and yet he's claming it's a false positive? Notice he says the 'dev' is getting 400,000 coins. Still no word of what the premine is or what they plan on doing with the coins that go unclaimed. What and where is the 'gift list' he speaks of? Previous giveaway coins like CommunityCoin had a hard time finding members with more than 50 posts to give the coins to. With the largest number of coins being given to the members with the highest post count, I suspect most of the 100,000,000 coins will not be distributed to members. Without a public list of how many coins were distributed and to who, like BCC does, there is no way to know how many coins they are keeping.

Very true, i have also very many wallets, none of them has jansson.dll
Anyway, would you please delete my answer to 1. in your quote, because that is wrong also, the version of ssl is so old that it isnt affected by heratbleed bug it seems.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Received my stake, that was quick.. Thank you very much!  Grin
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Not difference between Newbies and Full member?  Huh Huh Huh
just same! Grin
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
The wallet is fine for me. The false virus is normal for many wallets.

I'd like to have a cup of coffee for me. thx.  Grin

If it would not be fine you would realize once its too late.

False positive is normal for miners, not for wallets.

Actually I use Mac wallet which use the latest Openssl version and no false virus.

Needed is a new updated win wallet.
Activity: 84
Btw what are the plans with this coin? Any projects or something?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Nice to see how you get all excited.

Have you realized dev is very active but also very selective what questions he is answering?

Warning signs (all have been asked about, no answer):

1. OpenSSL 1.0.0d 8 Feb 2011

2. Possible virus/trojan in wallet/jansson.dll: http://greatis.com/blog/how-to-remove-malware/jansson-dll.htm

3. No answer on whats happening with unclaimed coins, dev will most likely keep rest of the premine

1. OpenSSL is a 1.0.0 branch. Already fix bugs
2. The virus was a false positive
3. Dev is reserved only for 400K CFC.Regularly update the gift list

2. You wouldnt tell anything else if not, so the only accepteable answer here is to make a new wallet without (false) positives
3. This is ok, at least one question answered.

Just searched my files and jansson.dll is not found in ANY of the 100+ wallets or any other file on my system. The file is a KNOWN trojan and yet he's claming it's a false positive? Notice he says the 'dev' is getting 400,000 coins. Still no word of what the premine is or what they plan on doing with the coins that go unclaimed. What and where is the 'gift list' he speaks of? Previous giveaway coins like CommunityCoin had a hard time finding members with more than 50 posts to give the coins to. With the largest number of coins being given to the members with the highest post count, I suspect most of the 100,000,000 coins will not be distributed to members. Without a public list of how many coins were distributed and to who, like BCC does, there is no way of knowing how many coins they are keeping.
Activity: 546
great dev,
pls give me some coffeecoin, i very like this coin.
thanks!!!
Activity: 322
i see everyone got their shares very soon, some of em got ASA they posted in the thread
i think my post in this thread was 2 hours earlier with my wallet in sig
should i wait more?
btw, i have a problem with wallet
it has downloaded the blockchane but still shows me unsynced
is it just me?
Activity: 434

If it would not be fine you would realize once its too late.

False positive is normal for miners, not for wallets.
Activity: 84
Hi guys,

Nice coin. Can I get my share?  Grin
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
How many "giftable" CFC are left?
Activity: 489
Merit: 500
Where is my money?

"your" money is always in your pocket. But obviously the Coffee is not yours.

Read the OP firstly.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Jump to: