Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 30. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I left my wallet deleted accidentally, it means I haven't the money?
Have a way to restore? Cry Cry

What operating system are you using? If you're using windows, go to recycle bin and look for the wallet file then click restore this item.

Thank you, I have to solve the problem.
Exchange closed? Www.sharexcoin.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When will the coins be swapped to the new ones?

OCdev has V2 in testing phase now, and my target for deployment is for this Sunday, or early next week at the latest...assuming there are no snags during testing  Roll Eyes

Do we need to send all coins to an exchange for the swap or can it also happen if they stay in our wallets?

Send them to one of the exchanges in the OP, unless you have wallet problems. If you do, then it will be handled manually after the exchanges have completed the update to V2.
Activity: 76
The block explorer at the link below seems to be offline.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc/

[Edit]

It's back online now.

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

OCdev has V2 in testing phase now, and my target for deployment is for this Sunday, or early next week at the latest...assuming there are no snags during testing  Roll Eyes

Do we need to send all coins to an exchange for the swap or can it also happen if they stay in our wallets?

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 1512
Great! Many thanks for You and for Kelsey.
So, may be this method is possible now, we will give the addresses of our wallets to PM and see to tracking for their.
Now I have in sharexcoin near 160,000 CFC and i know my sharexcoin address. If all together will cooperated we can alert community if coins will run to any addresses from our.

My thoughts, exactly.

ShareXcoin Address Tracking

Add confirmed ShareX addresses here

If you have sent or received anything to or from a ShareX address, please add it to this list to help track any outgoing transactions.

Another thread to watch concerning ShareX speculation
Activity: 781
So, may be this method is possible now, we will give the addresses of our wallets to PM and see to tracking for their.
Now I have in sharexcoin near 160,000 CFC and i know my sharexcoin address. If all together will cooperated we can alert community if coins will run to any addresses from our.
Brainstorm Session

Kelsey and I have been back and forth discussing a way to remedy the ShareX situation. In the event that they are indeed running away with users' coins, we need a safe, viable solution that does "the least amount of damage to coffeecoin", as Kelsey puts it. Especially, if they're just experiencing a problem like DDOS; we don't need a drastic measure. We all need to put our heads together on this.

The first measure that comes to mind is to have all exchanges identify their accounts on the rich list. Then, we could at least tell which addresses do NOT belong to ShareX. As suggested by Kelsey, we could have all the exchanges suspend trading for now, as well. That would at least prevent ShareX from selling their coins elsewhere, if they haven't already. I've played the situation out in my head numerous times, but I can't come up with a way that 100% bars ShareX from unloading its holdings at some point between now, and the version switch... Maybe I just need some coffee.
legendary
thanks Goattrading, Snail2, yes I've noticed both (and a few others) are still there. Though some of the ones I sent have been moved to another address, whether that be another exchange or another sharex wallet I'm working on atm.

Yes I too sent them there simply for the change over. I had even bought a few on various exchanges earlier but always sent back to my own wallet for staking.

Initially planned on sending at the very last minute, but because transfers had grind to almost a halt thought I best send them earlier to give them time to get there.

Same thing here, because of the slow transactions I've sent earlier than planned.
legendary
Activity: 1876
thanks Goattrading, Snail2, yes I've noticed both (and a few others) are still there. Though some of the ones I sent have been moved to another address, whether that be another exchange or another sharex wallet I'm working on atm.

Yes I too sent them there simply for the change over. I had even bought a few on various exchanges earlier but always sent back to my own wallet for staking.

Initially planned on sending at the very last minute, but because transfers had grind to almost a halt thought I best send them earlier to give them time to get there.

legendary
Damn! I've sent my CC to sharex in preparation of the conversion.

Date: 02/06/2014 09:34
To: BsorivFd4XwqztSovbXTPc3GF99VikDYAT
Debit: -502921.6057 CC
Transaction fee: -0.0008 CC
Net amount: -502921.6065 CC
Transaction ID: dc177df7ec8a66f7a280a2ba505907b1cab2f6ffb0a1887ec3b4f2362bc200f1

It still sitting there.
Activity: 182
It appears that sharex has been dumping qora on polo (and account on polo now frozen to prevent).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.4840

Anyone who sent coffeecoin to sharex could u post the address you sent so I can track on block explorer, see if any funny business goes down.

Debit: -50124.2999 CC
shareXcoin.com C9SpPHnP7PzyquU8Yxkvy5hhrHXnBkmUyc
legendary
Activity: 1876
It appears that sharex has been dumping qora on polo (and account on polo now frozen to prevent).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102.4840

Anyone who sent coffeecoin to sharex could u post the address you sent so I can track on block explorer, see if any funny business goes down.
For all our sakes, I hope ShareX gets their act together. This is really bad timing
Activity: 280
Thanks for the fast contingency plan.

This is the last thing you need after the broken wallet and slow network problems the last dev left you with!

haha yeah, it's a bit stressful, but we'll get through it. I had to give up my chance to buy Formula Drift tickets, among other things, to pay for this update.

You're doing a great job! We all appreciate your hard work. Coffeecoin has a bright future ahead with you.  Smiley

This is the last thing you need after the broken wallet and slow network problems the last dev left you with!

haha yeah, it's a bit stressful, but we'll get through it. I had to give up my chance to buy Formula Drift tickets, among other things, to pay for this update.
Activity: 76

Withdrawals were disabled 24 hours ago on sharexcoin. Also, it has been offline for most of today. It is now over 24 hours since the dev logged into bitcointalk, and his last post here was early in the morning of June 02.

His profile is at the link below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ziplibrary-322368

Nobody posting in the sharexcoin exchange's thread has been able to contact the dev by any of the methods he provided. The link to the exchange's thread is below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598531.620

I would advise anyone thinking of sending their coffee coins to sharexcoin for the swap to use a different exchange until this gets sorted out.

What should people do who sent their coins to sharexcoin for the swap? Do they lose their coins if the exchange never reopens?

Contingency

I appreciate the heads-up. I'll post a caution in the OP until we hear otherwise, but in the meantime, I will personally try to reach them. Unfortunately, we (as in the CFC community) only have so much control over an exchange, let alone its owner's actions; that's the risk we take in involving ourselves in the world of cryptocurrencies. In spite of this recent development, I will do what I can to help out anyone that may lose coins as a result.

Originally, I had planned to do the exchange swap for a week, a manual swap for another week (for those with faulty wallets), and load any unclaimed coins into the faucet (or vote on its use). If we still haven't heard anything from ShareXcoin by the end of this 2 week period, V2 coins from the unclaimed batch will issued, provided each holder can show proof of loss. I'm thinking a screenshot of your wallet showing the transaction, complete with time-stamp along with the sender's address. I will most likely host it on my own personal website (cfcguild) via submission form, to avoid cluttering this thread and prevent cheating.

It's difficult to prove that you've sent other coins to ShareXcoin, then bought CFC...I'm open to suggestion on this matter.

On the other hand...

Most are blaming DDOS for the downtime. I would keep checking back and transfer your coins out ASAP if it comes back up any time soon. Either way, I'll set aside a batch of coins specifically for ShareX holders.
Pages:
Jump to: