Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 3. (Read 252840 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The dev Bleutrade confirmed my problem. he
resolved since.
But they delisted CFC2! Shocked
? https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC2/BTC

+1

Its not delisted.

There have been trades on Bleutrade today.

Actually it is being de-listed on March 16th as per Bleutrades notice.

NOTICE: CFC2 will be removed from Bleutrade day Mar/16. Please withdraw your coins.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
resolved since.

+1

Its not delisted.

There have been trades on Bleutrade today.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
If only people would use a name and dedicate that coin to it's name.  Problem is, coffee can't be grown locally very easily.  The coin has PoS worknig for it, but it's lack of direct and specific purpose, without a specific eco-system and community to work with it, leads to it's demise.

What is needed is a very focused group of dedicated individuals who want to trade coffee (sellers) for coffeecoin (drinkers).  But no one wants to do that... or knows how to do that.

I'm a bit of a purist, when it comes to coffee (espresso).  I just paid $40, for a 1 lb. bag of Hawaiian Kona (from Coffee Bean Direct).  It's grown in the USA (Hawaii) and it's a pure coffee bean (not a blend).  I'm willing to pay for that kinda thing.

If we could get a "eco-system" of buyers (drinkers) and sellers (growers/roasters, etc.) who would trade coffee beans for Coffee Coin (assuming they don't peg CoffeeCoin to another currency (BTC) and that, to the USD), you could save your USD for other things and have a completely separate "Coffee Account", where you could save up CC for your coffee addiction!

I'd be all over that, like wet on water!

But with the amount of CC in existence, right now, it's trade value would be next to nil.  CC millionaires make giving the coin any tradeable "value" difficult, if not impossible, because how do you determine how much is worth how much?  10K CC per pound, 100K CC per pound?  It gets crazy. 

If CoffeeCoin is going to be revived... we need to be willing to scrub the way things are and decide how they will be and how to get from where we are to where we want to be.  If sellers are not drinkers, then trade is only a one-way street.  We need to close the loop. so that a cycle of commerce is created with sellers and buyers co-existing in a mutually beneficial manner.

Essntially:  "I want what you have and you want what I have".  If the coffee seller has no need to use CoffeeCoin for themselves (they don't want/drink coffee for themselves), then they have no interest in CoffeeCoin, because they will never use it.  You MUST create a loop.  Currency does not flow in only one direction, or it dies.  Having a Million or Billion of something you will never use/trade with, is a pointless venture.

Find those who can/will trade amongst themselves and your eco-system is created and will flourish...

Who cares enough to try... hmm?
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
resolved since.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
resolved since.
Activity: 476
anyone have newest wallet link to download?
i think still have some coffee in my PC Smiley
Right!
But on the first page of this tread, bittrex is not valid because it has delisted CFC2.
And bleutrade for me today seems down ...
Can be closed?
 Embarrassed
Bleutrade its working for me
Btw vote if you want
> https://cryptoine.com/voting
Activity: 50
Right!
But on the first page of this tread, bittrex is not valid because it has delisted CFC2.
And bleutrade for me today seems down ...
Can be closed?
 Embarrassed
Activity: 191
Let's have fun!
Activity: 174
 Sad what a pity ... i love coffee!
Activity: 46
please give me link of the new wallet
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
[ANN][CFC2] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Coffeecoin = 1 Metric Tonne pure arabica coffee

Grin
Activity: 399
Going to assume this coin is dead.  Rescan does not make the wallet go past a certain block.  Will trade the rest of my coffeecoin for something more worthwhile.

what wallet version are you using?
Activity: 178
Going to assume this coin is dead.  Rescan does not make the wallet go past a certain block.  Will trade the rest of my coffeecoin for something more worthwhile.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
"needs promoting to be usable as a currency.

OP not even close to being updated, most of it not relevant and sooo out of date."

Not Dev problem.  Not Coin problem.

This is where YOU can do ... so make an updated website ... start a promotional program.

Forking is a step back, not forward.

I'm sorry but the guy with the keys to everything claiming to be the RevivalCoinGroup is NOT a dev (ie programmer) and states its under the RevivalCoinGroup management so therefore it IS his problem.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
"needs promoting to be usable as a currency.

OP not even close to being updated, most of it not relevant and sooo out of date."

Not Dev problem.  Not Coin problem.

This is where YOU can do ... so make an updated website ... start a promotional program.

Forking is a step back, not forward.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
the network works >> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/
the coin trades >> https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC2/BTC

Where's the problem?

Where to begin. More to a coin then just a network and place to trade, needs promoting to be usable as a currency.

OP not even close to being updated, most of it not relevant and sooo out of date.
Pages:
Jump to: