Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 4. (Read 252840 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Are you really want to bring this coin to life?
If the team distribute this coin again under new concept with afresh idea it will success

So it would be a third time, am I correct?

New launch with new specification i agree with all of you any other vote welcoming this idea!!!!!

What idea do you mean?  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
If the team distribute this coin again under new concept with afresh idea it will success

New launch with new specification i agree with all of you any other vote welcoming this idea!!!!!
the network works >> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/
the coin trades >> https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC2/BTC

Where's the problem?

In kelsey's dreams.

What happening? your dreams come true - Bittrex more not repairing obstacles to you!  Cheesy

Whats happening, you railroaded the coin that was do perfectly OK, several members had actual real plans, you made out like you did yet did nothing but send it backwards.

You have zero programming skills, added to that zero marketing skills, or support from what you claim as your team.

So why did you even force-ably takeover if you weren't going to do anything to actually revive it? and merely getting some clown to make a new equally crappy client is not reviving a coin.

And being/not being on bittrex should neither make nor break a coin, hell I wanted to take over myself but it was always to be under the the provision that it was delisted from bittrex.

Everyone can say, he "would" have done something, if something was different.
If you want to do something, you can also do it now. The client is not more messy then before... and we are not on bittrex as you wanted.

Really! Now opportunities for development more than ever before. We have working network, many nodes and some problems in POS.
I think easier to change some Specifications.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Activity: 910
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
I think the team should create a new coin under the same CF and propose anew distribution method this will grape some hype
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

What happening? your dreams come true - Bittrex more not repairing obstacles to you!  Cheesy

Whats happening, you railroaded the coin that was do perfectly OK, several members had actual real plans, you made out like you did yet did nothing but send it backwards.

You have zero programming skills, added to that zero marketing skills, or support from what you claim as your team.

So why did you even force-ably takeover if you weren't going to do anything to actually revive it? and merely getting some clown to make a new equally crappy client is not reviving a coin.

And being/not being on bittrex should neither make nor break a coin, hell I wanted to take over myself but it was always to be under the the provision that it was delisted from bittrex.

If you want to do something, you can also do it now. The client is not more messy then before... and we are not on bittrex as you wanted.

Well thats the thing, I can't, opportunity costs. I had coffee places lined up, had lined up a new client, then this joker butt in and I couldn't present it with his plan, ffs he wouldn't even tell me who the dev of the new client was, it wasn't from the initial github how can you present that to legit business without embarasing yourself.

I had plans for a coffeecoin before this coffeecoin even came about, but I just went along with this one as not to clash, easier for me now to continue my initial plan.

(though I am still considering the option here but I don't have any of the access' to this coin).

(as for the would have should have comment, I work behind the scenes on many coins, many successful ones, I just do it on the quiet).
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

legendary
Activity: 1876

so finally it's dead  Roll Eyes New team working on New coin lol

thank you for making us fool  Grin

New coin not difficult to CFC2 support.  Wink

Huh

What happening? your dreams come true - Bittrex more not repairing obstacles to you!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

so finally it's dead  Roll Eyes New team working on New coin lol

thank you for making us fool  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good Day.I have a few CAC in a wallet, I can translate them into CFC2?
How exactly can this be done?
P.S. Matory - Is not you a nice Matory from DNS forum? Wink
CoffeeCoin ? Smiley I guess most good names for coins are taken already. What's next CappucinoCoin ? Smiley

Make it!  Cheesy
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
CoffeeCoin ? Smiley I guess most good names for coins are taken already. What's next CappucinoCoin ? Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
It is true that the wallet to a problem. At init, load index etc ... it's too slow. Sync OK, and the rest works for me. v2.0.3.

@Matory Thank you for the support!

What is purpose of this coin now ? i have 500k coin what should i do with it ?  Angry Where is new Team ? all is joke i think  Undecided

We are here, sorry for delay, real life takes a lot time.
Support in CFC2 will at least until October 2015.
Maybe at the end of this month we released new wallet version with POS changes (now it is a biggest wallet problem).
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

What is purpose of this coin now ? i have 500k coin what should i do with it ?  Angry Where is new Team ? all is joke i think  Undecided
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi,
Normally and without an official announcement of the dev, the lives blockchain
always. And there Bleutrade for the trader.
But now it would take a little Roadmap for this piece ...
Pages:
Jump to: