Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 6. (Read 252840 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
My coins are stuck at the stake stage for ages now, even after completely downloading the block chain from scratch.

Any idea how to rectify this?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I believe , we need coffeecoin 3.0 soon.
Activity: 247
Few very cheap CFC2 is in https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC2/BTC
Hurry!

ok ,come on guys ,lets to the moon.
Activity: 399
soon we'll need a revival group for the revivalcoingroup  Wink

We'll need more active members.
\active member is  coming .lol

Nice day  Grin

Few very cheap CFC2 is in https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC2/BTC
Hurry!
Activity: 247

\active member is  coming .lol

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I have just recently downloaded the wallet and I'm stuck at 380005 as well.  This is a clean download, with no copied wallet file (since Bleutrade did the transfer of CFC to CFC2).  So, what's the trick?  Is there a new, new wallet?
Ya, I leave all my staking wallets unlocked and online. All my others POS fine. 

v 2.0.3?

Ok.. think Ive got it resolved. I hovered my cursor over the pickaxe icon, and it said my weight was only 46. I closed it and restarted and unlocked, now weight is 452289. So Ill give it some more time. Thanks

Still stake-time more than  24 hours worries me. It takes time for additional checks. I need your help, please keep me informed.
I'll initiate additional research.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

v 2.0.3?

Ok.. think Ive got it resolved. I hovered my cursor over the pickaxe icon, and it said my weight was only 46. I closed it and restarted and unlocked, now weight is 452289. So Ill give it some more time. Thanks

v 2.0.3?
legendary
So I bought 144k of CFC2 on 9/29/14. I downloaded and synced latest wallet. Waiting for stake as it says minimum stake is 24 hours, and nothing yet with such a heavy stake. Wallet is unlocked since 9/29/14. Any ideas??

Wallet is always online?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
So I bought 144k of CFC2 on 9/29/14. I downloaded and synced latest wallet. Waiting for stake as it says minimum stake is 24 hours, and nothing yet with such a heavy stake. Wallet is unlocked since 9/29/14. Any ideas??

I know with CLAMs, it's better to have lots of little deposits.  I had a wallet issue and moved all my solo mined coins to a new wallet.  They were staking before but now they are not.
legendary
Time to buy, more and more!  Grin
Good news!

Bleutrade is with us again! deposit/withdrawal is available now, wish you luck in https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC2/BTC !
If I had the issues with other wallets I could follow your advice.  It's only with CFC2, I have 2 other wallets that are open and staking and they never have this issue.  I do know I have a lot of transactions in the wallet (About 32,000).  I'll try sending the coins to a new address and see if that fixes the problem.

I wish you would have just halved the reward, I would have kept the miner on it, but at 1CFC2 it's not worth the electric.

Move it!

1CFC2 is temporary measure. If POS will work correctly we go to pure-POS.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
If I had the issues with other wallets I could follow your advice.  It's only with CFC2, I have 2 other wallets that are open and staking and they never have this issue.  I do know I have a lot of transactions in the wallet (About 32,000).  I'll try sending the coins to a new address and see if that fixes the problem.

I wish you would have just halved the reward, I would have kept the miner on it, but at 1CFC2 it's not worth the electric.
I see the new windows wallet does nothing for the "Not Responding" issues the old wallet had.

What do you mean when talking about "Not responding"?

IT seems the wallet is always busy.  You click on it and it is non-responsive.  Then the error window comes up that the program is not responding.  If you wait it will come back, but then the cycle starts all over.

BTW, WIN7 64 bit

Hmmm... I heard from two or three members about "not responding". I think there is not a CFC2 wallet problem (no other coins too).
Perhaps, it's Windows or winusers problem. When you start wallet it check blockchain and each transaction for conformity.
If you have too many transaction, mine or pos block, wallet checked it 1-3 minutes.
What you do - close program don't wait for it to finish checking, and trying start it again. Then close program and try again... after the tenth attempt you write about bugs in program.
CFC2 as other POS coins with short-time block have large blockchain and need sometime to check. My wallet checks it 1-2 minutes, it doesn't bother me.

So, it some methodological guidance:

a.  Wallet need much time to open
the reason #1 low-power CPU or little RAM
solution - change it!

the reason #2 the CPU is busy with other programs
solution - turn off resource-intensive applications

the reason #3 wallet check blockchain because incorrect off program
solution - wait until wallet closes completely, control it in Task Manager

the reason #4 large fragmentation  %coinname% folder
solution - run defragmentater or move folder  to other disk and then move back

b. Wallet close with error
solution - run wallet with key "-repairwallet"

c. Wallet consumes a lot of resources
the reason - too many small transactions or lot of small pos-rewards
solution - sometime move your funds, to other address e.g.

d. Wallet need time to open because have many orphan blocks
solution - use -rescan or -checkwallet keys

Use this simple rules and be happy! Write in this thread if you have any issues.

So I take it CFC2 is now pure POS?

POW phase not ended; after 410,00 blocks reward decrease to 1 CFC2 per block.

someone reads what I write?
Pages:
Jump to: