Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 37. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
The slow confirmations are due to the network, not anything you guys have done

Take a look at the time between blocks on the block explorer, and it will start to make sense. Hopefully our new version will alleviate any issues with block times. As of right now, you guys shouldn't lose any coins... they will just take a while to transfer.

Just checked. Looks like that the last blocks are PoW blocks. For some reason bittrex is not accepting them or something as my wallet shows 10 confirmations and bittex shows only 4?

legendary
Activity: 952

Take a look at the time between blocks on the block explorer, and it will start to make sense. Hopefully our new version will alleviate any issues with block times. As of right now, you guys shouldn't lose any coins... they will just take a while to transfer.

Bittrex is on block 70583, while the blockexplorer is on 70589. I had my transaction in block 70584. I suppose bittrex will be on 70583 synced soon?
legendary
Activity: 952
We're doing our best with what we have  Smiley Even if we were trading below 1 satoshi, I'd still be just as active.

+1 This coin is ready to go sson.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this coin still alive?
amazing.

We're doing our best with what we have  Smiley Even if we were trading below 1 satoshi, I'd still be just as active.
Activity: 112

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
The price is not much volatility, we need something new.
Activity: 164
well done,i got my coins,thanks!
but the price is too cheap right now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I got the coffee, I'll drink it with some snack  Wink
Activity: 75
Activity: 280
I'm trying to send my coins to Bittrex, sent them a few hours ago, but still 0 out of 6 confirmations. How long does it normally take
to deposit them on Bittrex?

It took me about 2 hours or so.

I sent mine 4 hours ago and have only 4 confirmations Sad I think that there is something wrong with the network.

Yeah, it's very slow. I don't know what's causing the problem though.  Undecided
Activity: 60
this coin still alive?
amazing.
Activity: 814
I'm trying to send my coins to Bittrex, sent them a few hours ago, but still 0 out of 6 confirmations. How long does it normally take

I sent mine 4 hours ago and have only 4 confirmations Sad I think that there is something wrong with the network.

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
my coins are deposited on bittrex. Waiting for relaunch.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
the price is too cheap right now.

It is a good sign that you have to buy more, hold it for two weeks and wait for price surge.
Activity: 90
what is the sentence for open the wallet for staking?
thanks

edit: found it already
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
the price is too cheap right now.
Pages:
Jump to: