Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 38. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How often do you guys earn an interest on your stake? I get it only about every 10th day. Is that normal?

You can stake multiple times a day, or you can stake a couple times a year. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It just depends on several variables like how many coins you have, and how long you leave them sitting in your wallet. These variables (and others, of course) are what make up your "weight". The higher your weight, the more likely you are to mint a block. Just like POW, the higher your hash rate, the more likely you are to mine a block.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
How often do you guys earn an interest on your stake? I get it only about every 10th day. Is that normal?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Don't forget to vote! We're doing great on Mintpal, and we still need a payment processor, so visit CoinPayments.net too! We can push for Poloniex after the update.

Voted!  Cheesy
Don't forget to vote! We're doing great on Mintpal, and we still need a payment processor, so visit CoinPayments.net too! We can push for Poloniex after the update.
legendary
Activity: 1288
After coin swap, the price should be stable at 100-200 satoshi. That's my humble opinion. Remember that this coin is with great dev support and future plan.
I vote for "Change them to the developer's proposed specifications!"
I've sent my coins to Bittrex. I hope it'll be good. If the swap will be succesful I'll donate some of my CFC to the DEV.  Wink
Activity: 119
The participating exchange list...

...has been finalized! Refer to the OP to find out which exchanges will participate in the swap. When we update in less than 2 weeks, make sure your coins are on one of those exchanges, and do NOT withdraw unless you 1. Update to the new wallet 2. are given the "ok" by your chosen exchange.

You can move your coins around freely until then.
good job.
cgminer-o

please remove your address or else thread will get deleted !! you are SR member you should know about this  Roll Eyes
My adress CAELdG5mhYTDEHt78WsihsdJzsPjMFqypT ...i have only 800 CFC.  Undecided

+1, please remove your address. You're more than welcome to throw some hashes at the multipool

http://infomaniaco.com/coffecoin/
The participating exchange list...

...has been finalized! Refer to the OP to find out which exchanges will participate in the swap. When we update in less than 2 weeks, make sure your coins are on one of those exchanges, and do NOT withdraw unless you 1. Update to the new wallet 2. are given the "ok" by your chosen exchange.

You can move your coins around freely until then.
legendary
Activity: 952
So, we have to send the coins to bittrex now and can withdraw later on with the new wallet. Am I correct?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
cgminer-o

please remove your address or else thread will get deleted !! you are SR member you should know about this  Roll Eyes
Hi, I think we should to take this swap seriously.
first: we notify all CFC members to send coins on Bittrex or other exchanges.
then: we check all exchanges wallet CFC amount, find out how many coins is left in old wallet,and keep this amount new coins in some where, or in Foundation wallet.
and document this coins in somewhere( OP or Official website), if some day these guys remember their CFC, they can swap it back from the Official Foundation wallet.

I think this will be better , because somebody just by an AltCoin, and put it in the wallet, and will come back after a few months later.

I'm not sure how much more serious I can get about it... I AM paying 2 BTC out of my own pocket to have the wallet updated, even when the community is filled with tight-fisted, cheapskates that don't want to donate and help me out, not to mention the constant ANN updates and tweets.. lol, I digress...  Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, not everyone is going to have all of their coins on an exchange from day 1 and the exchanges' wallet balances are going to fluctuate wildly during the update. For those that are under a rock and do not claim their coins within a certain time period (most likely a week), they won't get them back. They will be held in the foundation wallet, and a vote will be held to determine the fate of those remaining coins. My proposal is to load them in the faucet to spread them out to even more hands, but not in chucks that encourage dumping like the previous dev's distro/giveaways. Destruction will most likely NOT be an option. Sorry  Tongue

I plan to coordinate with the exchanges through IRC; I'll verify CFC version 1 snapshot-balances through the explorer, send version 2 coins, and receive version 1 of the same amount. I will do this for every exchange at least once a day, per exchange for a week.  
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
My adress CAELdG5mhYTDEHt78WsihsdJzsPjMFqypT ...i have only 800 CFC.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Deposited all my coins on Bittrex, looking forward to a great relaunch.

yes, me too. I hope it will be successfull.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Deposited all my coins on Bittrex, looking forward to a great relaunch.
Activity: 70
just sent my cfc on bittrex
Activity: 168
Hi, I think we should to take this swap seriously.
first: we notify all CFC members to send coins on Bittrex or other exchanges.
then: we check all exchanges wallet CFC amount, find out how many coins is left in old wallet,and keep this amount new coins in some where, or in Foundation wallet.
and document this coins in somewhere( OP or Official website), if some day these guys remember their CFC, they can swap it back from the Official Foundation wallet.

I think this will be better , because somebody just by an AltCoin, and put it in the wallet, and will come back after a few months later.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Thanks for sorting out the swap dev.
Hey don't forget to vote!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: