Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 35. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I buy now, because its cheap. When V2 is released the price rice for sure.
Activity: 112
more and more good news here. coffeecoin have a activity dev , it's lucky.

Thanks! http://CFCGuild.com is almost ready for beta release, as well. There's still a lot of tweaking and planning to do, but it's looking great! When beta vendor hosting goes live, you'll be able to buy WORCAS Coffee using CFC Cheesy
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
more and more good news here. coffeecoin have a activity dev , it's lucky.
How can I exchange the original Coffeecoin1.0?

Exchanges notified

So it's been brought to my attention (By Bittrex) that the exchanges can swap the coins behind the scenes, no need for a version 1/version 2 parity. That makes things very simple, and greatly lowers the overall risk. This will require maximum participation by everyone involved, as this update will be mandatory. All you guys will need to do is have all of your coins on one of the exchanges, update to the new wallet, and wait for the go-ahead to withdraw. OP will be constantly updated with which exchanges are on-board to assist with the swap.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How can I exchange the original Coffeecoin1.0?
Activity: 173
All right thank you for clarifying, my coins rest on bittrex now.
Activity: 350
no problem, thanks again  Smiley
hi guys,
i have the wallet version v0.6.2.3-g32a928e-beta and now it synced with network
is it the latest wallet version? or there is newer one?

Read the last 5 posts above yours. Right now, that is the most recent client. A new client will be released next weekend; current addresses/coins will not be compatible with V2.0 addresses/coins. If you get any CFC between now and next weekend, put them on one of the participating exchanges (detailed in OP), update to V2.0 client (when it's released), and wait for your chosen exchange to give the "ok" to withdraw.
hey thanks
i know about the v1 and v2 and swap thing
i meant is my wallet is the latest version of v1 or there is a newer one and i know now
thanks anyway

I re-read my post, and that first part came across a bit rude. It's hard to convey emotion through text haha. Glad you got your question answered!  Grin
hi guys,

Read the last 5 posts above yours. Right now, that is the most recent client. A new client will be released next weekend; current addresses/coins will not be compatible with V2.0 addresses/coins. If you get any CFC between now and next weekend, put them on one of the participating exchanges (detailed in OP), update to V2.0 client (when it's released), and wait for your chosen exchange to give the "ok" to withdraw.
hey thanks
i know about the v1 and v2 and swap thing
i meant is my wallet is the latest version of v1 or there is a newer one and i know now
thanks anyway
hi guys,

hi guys,
so technically I have to send coins to bittrex next week? Damn, I didn't even got my first minting... (it was supposed to be on June 9 afternoon)

By next weekend; a very small price to pay, and well worth it, in the grand scheme of things. Min stake age will be 24 hours in V2.0, anyway.  Grin
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
What will happen to the coins I already hold after the relaunch though, is the old blockchain still valid or are my coins going to disappear?

If you follow the instructions laid out and posted in several places on this thread, (the very first link in the OP, for example) your coins will be swapped to V2.0 coins by the participating exchanges. You can keep your old coins if you want, but they will be worthless, nonexchangeable, and incompatible with V2.0 addresses. A digital paper-weight, if you will  Grin

I have all deposited on bittrex.
Waiting for V2.0  Grin
Activity: 294
so technically I have to send coins to bittrex next week? Damn, I didn't even got my first minting... (it was supposed to be on June 9 afternoon)
What will happen to the coins I already hold after the relaunch though, is the old blockchain still valid or are my coins going to disappear?

If you follow the instructions laid out and posted in several places on this thread, (the very first link in the OP, for example) your coins will be swapped to V2.0 coins by the participating exchanges. You can keep your old coins if you want, but they will be worthless, nonexchangeable, and incompatible with V2.0 addresses. A digital paper-weight, if you will  Grin
Activity: 173
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 168
CoinPayments.net has competition!

AltAccept recently opened up their doors for business, and they're accepting new coins! I'm in contact with them now, and we'll see how it develops. We're on the verge of releasing CFC wallet V2.0, and the Guild website is nearing completion! The ability to transact in CFC is the next logical phase of development. Perhaps in the future, we will be able to spend CFC at physical storefronts and vending machines...time will only tell.

They've been around for awhile but of course not as long as coin payment of course,  but still.   It would be GOOD to have something though.
CoinPayments.net has competition!

AltAccept recently opened up their doors for business, and they're accepting new coins! I'm in contact with them now, and we'll see how it develops. We're on the verge of releasing CFC wallet V2.0, and the Guild website is nearing completion! The ability to transact in CFC is the next logical phase of development. Perhaps in the future, we will be able to spend CFC at physical storefronts and vending machines...time will only tell.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Pages:
Jump to: