Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 44. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wtf somebody paid 7.92 BTC to get BitCoinTalk Coin listed on Mintpal. Crazy stuff. https://blockchain.info/address/1Pz3L3jmA32Pej5aLEnpg1wjfhofRLvREi
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Love Cryptocoin ~
still use this signature for this coin,

lets drink more coffe.  Grin
Activity: 112

Coinnext Exchange added Coffeecoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/CFC/BTC

On top, trading is completely free for 90 days.

Nice, a 6th exchange. I'll add it to the OP

Coinnext Exchange added Coffeecoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/CFC/BTC

On top, trading is completely free for 90 days.
Not as long as its done properly. You change the code moving forward, not backwards.

Ok, so now we have 2 things going for us:

1. Hope
2. A game plan

All we need is a 3rd; A capabale coder that can see this through. Just to clarify, are you pointing out the issues, or would you like to help us fix them?

EDIT: Just saw your PM, apparently, you're already on board  Grin I'll get with you within the hour to discuss the specifications. Some changes, we can live without.

Due to timezone differences, our conversation is going to be put on hold for now, until later or tomorrow. I've chosen Crypto.cat to host the discussion and "cfc wallet 1.2" is the name of the room. Any member of the community that would like to chat, discuss the update, tell us about bugs, or just hang out and listen is free to join. To those that frequently contribute ideas for the direction CFC should go, I highly-encourage you to join and also become official members of the CFC Foundation... you know who you are  Wink
Not as long as its done properly. You change the code moving forward, not backwards.

Ok, so now we have 2 things going for us:

1. Hope
2. A game plan

All we need is a 3rd; A capabale coder that can see this through. Just to clarify, are you pointing out the issues, or would you like to help us fix them?

EDIT: Just saw your PM, apparently, you're already on board  Grin I'll get with you within the hour to discuss the specifications. Some changes, we can live without.
Activity: 84
Yes, that would be by far easier.

And would that result in any of our current holders losing any funds?
Yes, that would be by far easier.
The first year of annual interest 10%, afterwards Previous year annual interest *0.95 Check for accuracy
Algorithm: Scrypt POS+POW Remove POW entirely
Block Time: 20 seconds Check for accuracy- Actual 30 second blocks.
Total Coin: 100,000,000 CFC- Confirmed
Mined Block Confirmation: 40 Check for accuracy- code say 1 but it will be the base plus one so wrong.
Transaction Confirmation: 3 Check for accuracy- more than likely 1-6.
POW Reward: 0.0001 CFC Zero, once POW is removed - POW will not stop unless code changed.
Min stake age: 30 days Reduce to 24 hours- Actual 3 days
Max stake age: 90 days Check for accuracy- Actual 9 days.
Add coin control- Yes can be done.
Add "Unlock Wallet" button for ease of staking an encrypted wallet- yes can be done but not recommended for full POS coin.
Port: 16789
Rpc port: 16889

There a few messed up things, retargeting is set at
Code:
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 1370 * 24 * 60 * 60;  // one week
is actually 5 years. etc.

its not in good shape tbh and needs tons of work.

I referenced that line on my personal profile "profitus" when speaking to the original dev. Somewhere around 20 pages ago, I believe. Would it be easier to refork a newer version of YBcoin, insert our checkpoints (and whatever else separates CFC from YBC) and the community's desired specifications?
The first year of annual interest 10%, afterwards Previous year annual interest *0.95 Check for accuracy
Algorithm: Scrypt POS+POW Remove POW entirely
Block Time: 20 seconds Check for accuracy- Actual 30 second blocks.
Total Coin: 100,000,000 CFC- Confirmed
Mined Block Confirmation: 40 Check for accuracy- code say 1 but it will be the base plus one so wrong.
Transaction Confirmation: 3 Check for accuracy- more than likely 1-6.
POW Reward: 0.0001 CFC Zero, once POW is removed - POW will not stop unless code changed.
Min stake age: 30 days Reduce to 24 hours- Actual 3 days
Max stake age: 90 days Check for accuracy- Actual 9 days.
Add coin control- Yes can be done.
Add "Unlock Wallet" button for ease of staking an encrypted wallet- yes can be done but not recommended for full POS coin.
Port: 16789
Rpc port: 16889

There a few messed up things, retargeting is set at
Code:
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 1370 * 24 * 60 * 60;  // one week
is actually 5 years. etc.

its not in good shape tbh and needs tons of work.
Sent coffeecoin a msg to communicate through quicker means than pm's here.

Very few of the original specs match your specs in the announce.

Block times are 30 seconds, stake age 3 days min, 9 days max etc.

Can be fixed but some things need to be explained first.

Until I get back to my home office, I won't be able to skype with you. IRC is another viable option too. I'll be back at the office in 2 1/2 to 3 hours, but until then BCT will have to do.

I had a feeling the former dev left the wallet in shambles before handing it down, so no surprises there. All we need is for our coin to work as per the specifications posted here without causing any current holders to lose their funds. A couple of the changes in bold were requested by the community. The unbolded is everything else the former dev told us were the specifications.
Sent coffeecoin a msg to communicate through quicker means than pm's here.

Very few of the original specs match your specs in the announce.

Block times are 30 seconds, stake age 3 days min, 9 days max etc.

Can be fixed but some things need to be explained first.
Activity: 145
2-4 BTC seems to be the going rate to get CFC updated with the latest commits. Just got another offer for 3BTC with a 2 week turnaround

Hi Coffeecoin,

If you can find someone who can change Coffeecoin to POS only coin, I will make for that community an Android price ticker app for free.

Important! Check first if I have made before a price ticker for that coin Wink

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

+ 100000CFC's donated to support developing of wallet

Transaction details:
Address: CFXhJekr9DXBqaVPRzmXBRQeGUevXg3umf
TxId: 9267789a3be9b8eb45925529dee7efaef7c7cf7f16304524f572435d3121d420
2-4 BTC seems to be the going rate to get CFC updated with the latest commits. Just got another offer for 3BTC with a 2 week turnaround
damn, any of them are willing to take CFC ?

I've only got 1m CFC for the official development fund and own 856,870 CFC personally. Assuming a 35 satoshi value, that would be the equivalent of 0.6499045 BTC total. I've got a little more BTC on-hand to add on top of that, but not much. To get things rolling quicker, I've posted a donation ad on tumblr and linked it on twitter. I'll also update the OP
Pages:
Jump to: