Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 45. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Who doesn't like coffee?
I am glad it came before the tea coin  Grin

Sorry Teacoin came first Wink January 27, 2014, 08:44:18 AM
Activity: 206
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
2-4 BTC seems to be the going rate to get CFC updated with the latest commits. Just got another offer for 3BTC with a 2 week turnaround
damn, any of them are willing to take CFC ?
Activity: 145
2-4 BTC seems to be the going rate to get CFC updated with the latest commits. Just got another offer for 3BTC with a 2 week turnaround

Hi Coffeecoin,

If you can find someone who can change Coffeecoin to POS only coin, I will make for that community an Android price ticker app for free.

Important! Check first if I have made before a price ticker for that coin Wink

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 95
pnaguili
dentro de poco estare comprando cafe con caffeecoin  Grin Grin Grin
Do not lose faith!

C'mon guys, keep those votes up! CoinPayments.net only takes 1 vote per person, very simple, in contrast to Mintpal! Keep an eye on the Voting and Developer's Hot Topics sections in the OP to stay abreast of the current situation.

Continue to do your part in service of the CFC community, and I will continue to do mine as well! If you missed my tweet, I sent out an ad requesting assistance with the wallet, which points to this page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hiring-a-coder-to-fix-coffeecoin-620187 If you guys aren't aware, a lot of "coders" are what I like to call "Pasta Chefs" as in "Copy Pasta". I am not going to pay an outlandish fee (2-4BTC? pfft...) for someone to noobishly screw with our code and/or just copy and paste a few lines and call it 'fixed'. I've been in contact with 4 coders, and now we're on the 5th. Am I being picky? Sort of, but I only want the best for our coin. I can't wait for us to put our wallet issues behind us, and continue chugging forward.
What was this tweet about? I thought you already were working with a coder?

CoffeecoinFoundation ‏@coffeecoin2 45m

Any experienced coders want to take a crack at fixing the #CoffeeCoin wallet?

Talking to the current coder is like talking to a brick wall. If he can't deliver, there's no need to sit around wasting time on him. I'm in contact with another that says he can help...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
What was this tweet about? I thought you already were working with a coder?

CoffeecoinFoundation ‏@coffeecoin2 45m

Any experienced coders want to take a crack at fixing the #CoffeeCoin wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: