Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 57. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
the price is lower,so what can i do ?
Activity: 334
Trying to compile the latest wallet under linux. But I just get this:

Code:
src/qt/overviewpage.cpp:16:33: fatal error: QNetworkAccessManager: File or directory not found
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/overviewpage.o] Error 1
Any help on this please?

Open the coffeecoin-qt.pro file and remove the first character on the first line where it says: 'QT += core gui network',
this should do the trick

You mean the first line should read "T += core gui network"? That doesn't work either (and also makes no sense imho Wink). But thanks.
Other suggestions?

No before the 'Q' there was a strange a character in my case, after removing this it was OK so the line
should read : QT += core gui network

Ah ok. No, my file was already ok on this point. It seems like the file of a class cannot be found. If I grep over the sources I only find instanciations of the class but never a definition.

This class is part of the Qt libraries ( QtNetwork ), are you building a Qt4 or a Qt5 version? Make sure you have the devel packages of Qt installed
I'm using qmake-qt4.

I also compiled dozens of other wallets which also use "QT += network" in their .pro file. So I doubt I'm missing anything, do I?

A quick grep on other wallets shows no usage of the QNetworkAccessManager class, I had exactly the same problem yesterday and here it was simply solved by
removing the character which was in front of the 'QT += core gui network' line. I also compiled the Qt4 version

Do you have a '/usr/include/QtNetwork' directory?  The QNetworkAccessManager header file should be in there
There's a /usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork directory with the header file in it (qnetworkaccessmanager.h).
So I appended this path to line 5 of the .pro file and now it seems to compile (still running).

Thanks a lot! Smiley

edit: cheered to soon lol. I'll investigate later as I have to leave now.
Code:
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleAdvsTimerUpdate()':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1648): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::QNetworkRequest(QUrl const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1654): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::get(QNetworkRequest const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x165c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1a5c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleLoadAdvsFinished(QNetworkReply*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1d66): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkReply::error() const'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::OverviewPage(QWidget*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x2777): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::QNetworkAccessManager(QObject*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [coffeecoin-qt] Fehler 1

Try this before running make:

qmake "Qt+=network"
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Code:
src/qt/overviewpage.cpp:16:33: fatal error: QNetworkAccessManager: File or directory not found
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

Open the coffeecoin-qt.pro file and remove the first character on the first line where it says: 'QT += core gui network',
this should do the trick

You mean the first line should read "T += core gui network"? That doesn't work either (and also makes no sense imho Wink). But thanks.
Other suggestions?

No before the 'Q' there was a strange a character in my case, after removing this it was OK so the line

Ah ok. No, my file was already ok on this point. It seems like the file of a class cannot be found. If I grep over the sources I only find instanciations of the class but never a definition.

This class is part of the Qt libraries ( QtNetwork ), are you building a Qt4 or a Qt5 version? Make sure you have the devel packages of Qt installed
I'm using qmake-qt4.

I also compiled dozens of other wallets which also use "QT += network" in their .pro file. So I doubt I'm missing anything, do I?

A quick grep on other wallets shows no usage of the QNetworkAccessManager class, I had exactly the same problem yesterday and here it was simply solved by
removing the character which was in front of the 'QT += core gui network' line. I also compiled the Qt4 version

Do you have a '/usr/include/QtNetwork' directory?  The QNetworkAccessManager header file should be in there
There's a /usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork directory with the header file in it (qnetworkaccessmanager.h).
So I appended this path to line 5 of the .pro file and now it seems to compile (still running).

Thanks a lot! Smiley

edit: cheered to soon lol. I'll investigate later as I have to leave now.
Code:
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleAdvsTimerUpdate()':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1648): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::QNetworkRequest(QUrl const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1654): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::get(QNetworkRequest const&)'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x165c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1a5c): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkRequest::~QNetworkRequest()'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::handleLoadAdvsFinished(QNetworkReply*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x1d66): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkReply::error() const'
build/overviewpage.o: In Funktion `OverviewPage::OverviewPage(QWidget*)':
overviewpage.cpp:(.text+0x2777): Nicht definierter Verweis auf `QNetworkAccessManager::QNetworkAccessManager(QObject*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [coffeecoin-qt] Fehler 1

Code:
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

I'm using qmake-qt4.

Do you have a '/usr/include/QtNetwork' directory?  The QNetworkAccessManager header file should be in there

Code:
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

I'm using qmake-qt4.

Code:
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

I'm using qmake-qt4.

Activity: 198
coffeecoin prices have been hovering at low levels.
yea we are getting activity, lets email stan from coindesk and tell him about coffeecoin [email protected] maybe hes a coffee drinker like us.

Great idea! imagine the publicity it will bring if one of those articles being published on Coindesk will mention CFC.
Activity: 322
voted on mintpal #519

voted on mintpal # 520 lets go cfc lets go

yea we are getting activity, lets email stan from coindesk and tell him about coffeecoin [email protected] maybe hes a coffee drinker like us.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Code:
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

Code:
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

Code:
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?

When you look with a hex editor you'll see the file starts  with 3 bytes ( Byte order mark EF BB BF ) before the 'Q'

Code:
 #include
                                 ^
compilation terminated.
Any help on this please?

this should do the trick

Other suggestions?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

This is very nice and we are also starting to get some volume. Major milestone for CoffeeCoin! A lot of coins never even reach top100 and we are already there about one week after launch!

We are also currently the biggest gainer our of ALL coins last 24h with +238.04 %!

If we can get on Mintpal, this coin is going to explode.
Pages:
Jump to: