Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 60. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
just voted #468 i would love it if we have a twitter tipbot with could tip everyone that loves coffee!

I have a recipe for the coin going to the moon: Fix PoS and make the first year reward 100%, then sit back and watch this shoot to 500 satoshi.

with a daily pos ppl would love this coin, i would love to see cfc at 4000 sats
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
just voted #468 i would love it if we have a twitter tipbot with could tip everyone that loves coffee!

I have a recipe for the coin going to the moon: Fix PoS and make the first year reward 100%, then sit back and watch this shoot to 500 satoshi.
Activity: 322
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
when can you repair the POS of wallet
Activity: 206
Activity: 546
CFC is rising at Bittrex!
Dump early, regret early!
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
that 1,000 members took cfc. why not vote for mintpal

Maybe they dumped already.  Sad

You need to have an account that has actually done some deposits I believe.

Come on guys, we need just 17 votes to pass Teacoin! That would be a major milestone for coffee nation, considering tea is the biggest rival of coffee and they have been around for several months. We are just 1 weak old and kicking their ass already.
Activity: 308
We need some dev support...

There is 2 active devs working on the project!  In one week they have already accomplished some great things!
Activity: 139
CFC has potential to go to the moon, prices will be up soon

I hope so.
Activity: 252
We need some dev support...
Activity: 126
CFC has potential to go to the moon, prices will be up soon
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The CoffeeCoin will be one of the chosen.
Soon you will know what and CoPaCoin!

Wait!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did I miss something? I'm pretty sure I have applied and I didn't get any coffee coins!  Huh
maybe you miss so much thing, and I think now there is no chances to get the coin except buying the coin in the exchange....
I dont see a future to this coin...

maybe the coin is slience now, but it is possible for the coin to be pump in the future..
Hey guy's,

You have a great community!

As an investor, I will not mind a lower price Wink. Though it is unlikely you will see much volume in the 20's as most fools have already sold their coins.

There is great potential here for growth. I see you focus on mint pal, I suggest the community actively pursue a Poloni listing for development. This will be your launchpad towards a greater purpose.

Do not concern with the low market cap and have faith. I will be buying your coins.

Time for a cuppa !

oh, wow, bro, you are so nice, the community needs people who is the same you...

we should have a faith...just hold on it..

Maybe they dumped already.  Sad

what happend to the coffeee coin???

who knows?

who can tell me??

thanks.

Maybe they dumped already.  Sad