Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 18. (Read 23723 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
What countries are the most interesting for the project? China? India?
Activity: 74
The word "airdrop" here is misleading to say the least. You are having no airdrop. You are offering a bonus for people who will buy your tokens. Anyway, an ICO which tries to mislead people already in title of its ANN is a red flag for me.
Activity: 120
You have a great international team! Looks very experienced and impressive!
Activity: 32
Where can I buy some CGC?
Activity: 115
I like watching interviews with Akshay, the Genie CEO. I trust that guy!
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Many projects decide to adjust their whitepapers after ICO because of various reasons. What are your intentions about that?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
In the future, do you plan to update your technology as needed and to release new blockchain solutions?
Activity: 119
How your roadmap would be different in case raising soft cap or hard cap?
Activity: 56
I have 0.5BTC available for exchange to 5ETH. This deal is slightly negotiable. Interested members, do message me.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
That's a pity… I wish there were more p2p loans projects with terms like here!
Activity: 98
Hi  I would like to know to whom I speak in charge of marketing  just pm me lynda.
Activity: 140
They said in WP that not. Maybe it's due to the license restrictions for financial organizations.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Don't you have a bouny programme..?
I think the bounty program already exists in the refferal !
Activity: 175
I'm wondering,can a non-Asian small business get a loan?
Activity: 56
Don't you have a bouny programme..?
Activity: 141
Sure, the Genie Shield is a smart solution for the ecosystem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hey! How are you going to verify the information about the borrowers? As I understand it, the existing bank system is expensive partly because they have to check a borrower's history and then make sure the loan is paid back.

Good point and the thing is that banks do at least have something to look at in most cases or can make use of other 3rd party providers that collect info. Is Genie going to integrate or collaborate with 3rd party providers to get the database for information verification going?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I think the digital passport allows to do the initial check if everyone's history and then the costs of keeping the reputation info is low. And about the payback - they make the Genie Shield. I guess it will protect the lenders.
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

To celebrate Spring Festival with all, Genie ICO will be giving out virtual red envelopes (termed “ang pao”) to our token purchaser. This “ang pao” will be given out based on the amount of tokens purchased between 1st Feb to 28th Feb.

Token purchaser will receive 8% additional tokens on top of the bonus rate for the month of Chinese New Year (February!)

To double the happiness, those who purchase 2 ETH and above, will be receiving 2x the angpao rate, which is 16%

Read more : https://medium.com/@genieico/lucky-lunar-new-year-fc6101710541
Activity: 146
Hey! How are you going to verify the information about the borrowers? As I understand it, the existing bank system is expensive partly because they have to check a borrower's history and then make sure the loan is paid back.
Pages:
Jump to: