Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 15. (Read 23723 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Your CGCOIN thread was eye catching to me, whitepaper is great to read, licensed lending platform and it is a first in asia. Where do I trade your cgcoin? Do you have exchanges?

The first exchange CG coin will be listed on is etherdelta by March 15. More exchanges soon to follow.
then on which exchanges are you going to trade?
Activity: 141
Who will be the lenders in the ecosystem? Are there any special criteria?
Activity: 10
Hi! I like the news too! It's smart to switch to $ for a while to calculate the soft cap.
soft cap unclear explain pliz
What happends to the unsold tokens? You will burn or freeze them?
yes usually the project freezes not sold coins
Activity: 141
Are you going to additionally promote the project when it launches? I think a referral still will be great for that.
after the succes of ethlend everybody tries a clone project to lend some cryptos. we will see if this will work Undecided
time will tell it exactly
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Great that I'll get an advantage if I am a token holder and a client at the same time. Thanks!
Activity: 120
What will be the main token utility? Buiding a reputation?
Activity: 132
Genie ICO is a truly worth-it project! What I like most is the solid idea and powerful team combo.
agree with you, potential of this project can be seen
slowly but surely, i believe genie project will be developing and show real progress
of course the participants must be together to contribute
Activity: 114
Yes, I feel very confident when purchase Cgcoin, it has the growth potential!
Activity: 126
I want to know the token information
Activity: 336
I love this kind of projects! You have an experienced teem, a working business and a clear vision of what you are doing next!
Activity: 154
Is Genie the original project of singapore? Are the teams handling this project purely singapore people all?
Activity: 222
What happends to the unsold tokens? You will burn or freeze them?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi,
before the end of the first stage, there are 5 days, you have half the soft cap. What are your plans if you do not collect the minimum amount?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
can you explain the director's coinvesting feature a little in depth? What funds are used for that coinvesting?
Activity: 182
The team inspires confidence of many investors. And I think everything will turn out, many people will be able to appreciate the project))) good luck.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
Community keeps growing, that's a good sign!
Activity: 64
The word "airdrop" here is misleading to say the least. You are having no airdrop. You are offering a bonus for people who will buy your tokens. Anyway, an ICO which tries to mislead people already in title of its ANN is a red flag for me.
Activity: 115
Can you pls give the link to your social media pages?
Pages:
Jump to: