Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 16. (Read 23723 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.
still on the fence on this one, though am keenly watching the progression to see if it stays afloat
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Genie ICO is a truly worth-it project! What I like most is the solid idea and powerful team combo.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I want to know the token information
Activity: 115
How are you going to create a digital passport?
Activity: 84
What is the price of this 50% pre-sale ICO?
Activity: 149
Your new year bonus is a wonderful idea!
Activity: 128
Congratulations! You are making a good progress!
Activity: 238
To raise 100 million in an ICO, are you serious? Why you need such a large amount of money for? That is a lot and i hope you really can raise that much money. Maybe some big investors will join and all the best to your ICO.There are still similar projects,what is your advantage with comparing to them?
Activity: 91
Wow, you have a Russian Telegram chat! Thanks!! Seems like you are very interested in Russian users?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Interesting Genie project and i believe if this project has good potential and will be success in a the future. but why this project not launched bounty program on this great project? However, you have a clear vision of you are about to make, so I strongly believe in Genie.

There may be some reasons they do not hold bounty, but that's their decision and bounty is very important to promote a project, yes so.
Activity: 164
what will be the main role of founders when the project will be launched?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Another P2P lending platform. The features are probably same as other blockchain based lending projects. One thing I just like about Genie is the quarterly buybacks which makes the platform more interesting and good for token holders. Will keep an eye to see the community's interest.
Activity: 146
Wish you to raise the needed soft cap soon!
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Well, the Genie project looks really interesting. Roadmao planning looks so mature. Moreover, in handling a number of professional and accomplished people. I think this project is the best in mid 2019. Hopefully this project is a great success.
Activity: 188
Personally, I'm so fond of modern p2p projects. They make it all easier and more effective, since there's no middlemen. And with the trust problems solved as well thanks to the digital passports, I think it will be very successful!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
There is only 10 days left before the end of the ICO.
Hope it can reach soft cap eventually.
Activity: 166
Guys, thanks for startig a referral program! It works well!
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Interesting Genie project and i believe if this project has good potential and will be success in a the future. but why this project not launched bounty program on this great project? However, you have a clear vision of you are about to make, so I strongly believe in Genie.
Actually there is a bounty campaign.
It has been lasting for a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 111
Agree, genie shield is a very smart solution. But how is it formed?
Pages:
Jump to: