Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 119. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
What will u do with unsold tokens? I really hope they will be airdropped
It will be burned. It will decrease the total supply and increase the token value
It is not the best strategy. Imho. Better to allocate them fir the team for the future bounty programs
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What will u do with unsold tokens? I really hope they will be airdropped
It will be burned. It will decrease the total supply and increase the token value
copper member
Activity: 168
Will I be able to buy your token through regular cryptocurrency exchanges? Which ones are you targeting?
Legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the token appearing on exchanges.
Yes , players will have a possibility to buy and sell tokens on external exchanges at any time
We are going public on Exchanges in October 17 so if some additional information on this question comes up we will inform you  Smiley
copper member
How can I ensure u won’t get all eth and get lost? U know security and safety are the most important parts. For every investor
U may check the team. U may try out the app. U may check the smart contract and check the partnerships. Moreover u can check the scores at the most popular ico trackers and ensure everything is fine here and there is no sense to worry about

Hello !  Smart contracts provide the highest level of security and transparency for transactions.  Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 252
Will I be able to buy your token through regular cryptocurrency exchanges? Which ones are you targeting?
Legal restrictions prevent team from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the token appearing on exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Merit: 10
How can I ensure u won’t get all eth and get lost? U know security and safety are the most important parts. For every investor
U may check the team. U may try out the app. U may check the smart contract and check the partnerships. Moreover u can check the scores at the most popular ico trackers and ensure everything is fine here and there is no sense to worry about
Merit: 22
copper member
How does the product work? What is it in a short??

Well, in a short is difficult. But: is a strategy game (kind of clash of clans) with AR (Pokemon GO, Draconius) with blockchain integrated. For more details, please read our WP, on our website: https://ico.clashgo.com/
Merit: 11
The full explanation can be found in the white paper, I would advise your to take a look.
Merit: 29
The way the team has chosen for making this ICO is superb. Moreover the idea of the project itself it is exactly that market needs now. Im pretty sure project and tokens as well will be in demand
I think they will do all their best. Project has huge potentiall! No doubts about that at all!
The way the team has chosen for making this ICO is superb. Moreover the idea of the project itself it is exactly that market needs now. Im pretty sure project and tokens as well will be in demand
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What makes the project unique? What exactly benifits it has comparing to other ICOs or games?
There are no similar projects on the market now at all! That’s the uniqueness.
copper member
What makes the project unique? What exactly benifits it has comparing to other ICOs or games?

1. We are risk a free ICO. Our company has a 10 years long success story in game development. We know how to create products and how to launch them.

2. Our product is almost ready and will be launched in summer 2018 regardless of whether we reach the softcap or not.

3. We implement lots of mechanics for token growth such as: we will spend 15% of revenue on buying and burning tokens, players are highly motivated to buy tokens and keep them inside the game.

4. We disrupt the mobile game industry by merging AR and Strategy genre. We have created the first AR geolocation strategy where players can transform their augmented surroundings.

5. Our players can earn cryptocurrency within the game (buy tokens for hard currency in the in-game auction).

6. We will provide monthly product reports to our pre-sale participants and quarterly reports to ICO participants. Participants will be able to track the product’s progress.
Merit: 11
copper member
Very curious about all the VR elements in your platform. Do u have a demo? Curious how it all will look like?

There will not be a demo. The game will be launched in it´s definitive version. You can see more news and upgrades in our social channels: https://twitter.com/ClashAndGO, https://www.facebook.com/clashgocom/, https://t.me/ClashAndGO
Activity: 252
how this project will look like in 5 years? Curious about teams vision, how they feel about their project in long term prospective
As one of the most popular mobile game ever. Does it sound good for u? Grin Grin
how this project will look like in 5 years? Curious about teams vision, how they feel about their project in long term prospective
Very curious about all the VR elements in your platform. Do u have a demo? Curious how it all will look like?
Jump to: