Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 122. (Read 12823 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It seems your project requires a lot of computing resources. U gonna rely on aws? Or u will buy your owns servers?

We have our own resources.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It seems your project requires a lot of computing resources. U gonna rely on aws? Or u will buy your owns servers?
I think they will use mix of that solutions. It most effective
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
copper member
Whats the minimum purchase? In ETH. By the way may I invest USD?

For detailed information, read our WP in our website: https://ico.clashgo.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
When token will be integrated into bancor? I heard it is a plan. Or it is mostly rumors?
Merit: 11
When team is going to realese the final version of app? Not alpha or beta But final and stable version
If im not mistaken in summer we will see the final realese. Im so curious
Merit: 29
Idea of this project is so unique Despite all the doubts that some people might share here I truly belive this project will be successful
When team is going to realese the final version of app? Not alpha or beta But final and stable version
Whats the minimum purchase? In ETH. By the way may I invest USD?
copper member
Will we be able to see the beta version of the game a little earlier than August? Very interesting project! Cant wait to see it working

Probably, the game will be launched in its full version. You can follow our updates in facebook, telegram, twitter.
copper member
Where can i take a look at the list if docs needed for kyc? By the way is it obligatory at all? Any way to avoid the kyc?
I guess not. Kyc is obligatory to prevent money laundery

The KYC is obligatory. The documents needed will be clear as soon as the personal cabinet will be opened
Where can i take a look at the list if docs needed for kyc? By the way is it obligatory at all? Any way to avoid the kyc?
I guess not. Kyc is obligatory to prevent money laundery
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Will we be able to see the beta version of the game a little earlier than August? Very interesting project! Cant wait to see it working
I have read there will be only 60 enemy asteroid bases, but is not it too small amount? I mean the user base here is going to be really huge and that 60 levels (i think it might be called like that) is not enough
Cmmon! It is enormously big amount of bases. If u keep in mind the each base (level) is harder then previous one then 60 bases will be barely possible to conquer Grin
Merit: 22
I have read there will be only 60 enemy asteroid bases, but is not it too small amount? I mean the user base here is going to be really huge and that 60 levels (i think it might be called like that) is not enough
copper member
Who can not participate in this crowdsale at all? Who are restricted? Need the full list of countries

Hello! Thank you for your question!

The participants from China cannot take part in crowdsale and ICO at all.
The citizens the U.S., Canada and Singapore should have a special accreditation which will allow them to sign agreements with our back office.

How many tokens are u leaving for the team? Will they be locked? If yes I would like to know how long. Thx
copper member
Which exchanges are u in contact now? Im not asking where you will be listed. Only which one u are in negotiations

Hello!
Sorry, this information is confidential for now.

Thank you for understanding!
Who can not participate in this crowdsale at all? Who are restricted? Need the full list of countries
Jump to: