Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 139. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Im curious how big is the market u are trageting??. How much in terms of $$ is it estimated? How many millions/billions?
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
When exchange listing is planned? Just after ico or some time later?
For the future, projects are prohibited from declaring exchanges during the ICO. After ICO, this is the most important information for all. Everything depends on investors and all participants who can influence this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
Now many people are afraid to put the market on the recession into new companies Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
For the purpose transaction to be confirmed fast.What amount if gas to set?  300000 gas will be okay?
Why have u chosen ETH? Does it have sense to issue tokens on this blockchain?
Im also curious about this. What are the benefits from being on ETH blockchain?
Erc20 tokens are most frequently being listed on top exchanges.
Is that a benefit for u?
Im also curious about this. What are the benefits from being on ETH blockchain?
Merit: 22
Merit: 11
As far as I know just after ico. However keep in the mind also that it does depend on team only. It mostly depends on exchanges
Merit: 29
There are no similar projects at all! It is completly new project and idea. And If team successed with its implementation it would be one of the best ICO this year
Are you guys attending any events in the future? when will be the next one? And who from the team will take part?
Surely. But team will realese the schefule of nearest events a little bit later
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Are you guys attending any events in the future? when will be the next one? And who from the team will take part?
Whats the sense of token holding? Does it have any benefits? Comparing to speculation after appearing on exchanges as an example
Do u have utility token or security one? Tell me please the difference as well. Dont really understand how exactly they are different
It is completly utility token. Which means that it will be used withon the platform and wont have any shares or devidents
Merit: 11
Do u have utility token or security one? Tell me please the difference as well. Dont really understand how exactly they are different
copper member
Activity: 168
What is the cost of one token? In ETH equivalent. By the way your hard cap is fixed on eth or usd?

YOu can find more detailed information on our whitepaper, which you can download from our official website: https://ico.clashgo.com
copper member
what is AR? I didn’t understand it) I heard thet Clah combine several genres..
The team combines a geolocation game in augmented reality (AR), and a city-building...
what does AR give? If to make the explanation short?
The AR makes the world game much bigger
What is the cost of one token? In ETH equivalent. By the way your hard cap is fixed on eth or usd?
copper member
Is kyc obligatory? Any way to avoid that?

KYC is obligatory for security reasons
copper member
What will increase the value of the token? What are the reasons?

We will spend some % of the revenue on rebuying tokens and then burning them. That way, the price of the token will increase
Jump to: