Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 143. (Read 12823 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
What was the last event team has took part? I would like to see some photoes from there And summary if it is possible

Thank you for your feedback! The last event was in Los Angeles, Consensus Summit 2018. You can see photos in our facebook profile, https://www.facebook.com/clashgocom/
Activity: 308
Will u provide the premium features for money? Like placing ads within the platform? Or using the platform will be fully free of charge?
copper member
This is a nice project.I hope it will be successfull.I like the project.
Egretia

Thank you for your feedback! We're sure you will like it!
Activity: 308
Will u cash out all the collected funds after ICO? Or leave all in crypto? Just curious about team's decesion as market is crashing u know
Activity: 252
May I invest with PayPal? Or Skrill?
Fiat is not accepted here. Only crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May I invest with PayPal? Or Skrill?
Merit: 11
Whats about security? Do u have it in place? There were so many hacks in the past year
As far as i know everything is okay. Team is focused on security
What was the last event team has took part? I would like to see some photoes from there And summary if it is possible
Whats about security? Do u have it in place? There were so many hacks in the past year
Merit: 22
Do u accapt fiat as a payment for ur ICO? Or only crypto?
Only crypto is accepted here. At least as far as I know
Merit: 11
Do u accapt fiat as a payment for ur ICO? Or only crypto?
When appearing on exchanges is scheduled? Will token be listed on binance?
I very hope but not immidiately after ico. I guess in few month after ico over
Merit: 29
When appearing on exchanges is scheduled? Will token be listed on binance?
Is it a dapp? Or what is it ? Just curious about terms. Do u have any plans for the foundation creation?
Im not sure ut is really matter. Better to take care about development rather then project's status
copper member
Thank you for this wonderful project. I am sure this project will be successful. Good luck!
Egretia

Thanks for your feedback, Egretia! Stay tuned and watch the information on our website https://clashgo.com if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Is it a dapp? Or what is it ? Just curious about terms. Do u have any plans for the foundation creation?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This is a little bit similar to an old AR game that was a big hits in gaming industry, many gamer play it anxiously.
I hope that this project will also be able to takes the market and everyone will like the game, and the project keep going.
Merit: 100
Very interesting project I all ready joined hope is still this project
I agree. Interesting idea. The peak of the development of the game reality will be over the next few years. Many people will be interested in transforming the game world with the help of blockchain and AR. I think that the project will benefit investors.
copper member
Very interesting project I all ready joined hope is still this project

We are glad to hear that you like it!
If you have any questions related to ICO or game itself feel free to ask. Smiley
Activity: 70
Please tell me why Canadians cannot apply? It is legal here and this goes against our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Kindly note that it's not the question of limitation of rights or freedom. Taking into account that our Tokens are deemed to be both securities and utility, we have to follow the regulation of CSA (see http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Securities-Category4/csa_20170824_cryptocurrency-offerings.pdf for CSA Staff Notice 46-307).

That's why in terms of securities market regulation, ICO issuers can only sell Tokens to the accredited participants.

Thank you for your reply and the information you provided it helps us get to the bottom of this recent attack on Canadian's Rights and Freedoms.
Jump to: