Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 144. (Read 12823 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
waw, a very exciting and fun new game project. the idea of Clash & GO sounds very fresh. namely the incorporation of geolocation games in reality or AR, and game development strategies of the city with real-time battles. I read some comments, it looks like they are very happy and like this project, unfortunately there is no bounty program in pre-ico and ico project. hopefully your project will be successful and soon greeted warmly by gamers.

Hi there!
Thanks a lot for your support, it's really nice to see other people getting as enthusiastic about our game as we are ourselves Smiley
As for a bounty campaign, you can still contact us if you have any ideas or offers (email: [email protected])
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
waw, a very exciting and fun new game project. the idea of Clash & GO sounds very fresh. namely the incorporation of geolocation games in reality or AR, and game development strategies of the city with real-time battles. I read some comments, it looks like they are very happy and like this project, unfortunately there is no bounty program in pre-ico and ico project. hopefully your project will be successful and soon greeted warmly by gamers.
copper member
Please tell me why Canadians cannot apply? It is legal here and this goes against our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Kindly note that it's not the question of limitation of rights or freedom. Taking into account that our Tokens are deemed to be both securities and utility, we have to follow the regulation of CSA (see http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Securities-Category4/csa_20170824_cryptocurrency-offerings.pdf for CSA Staff Notice 46-307).

That's why in terms of securities market regulation, ICO issuers can only sell Tokens to the accredited participants.
Activity: 70
Please tell me why Canadians cannot apply? It is legal here and this goes against our Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
copper member
Airdrop is available! Details in the topic  Wink
is there a bounty program?

Hello!
Sorry, we don't have a bounty program.

Thank you for your interest
Activity: 182

The project is really interesting and I really appreciate the design of both the website and the community's website.

Thank you for your feedback. It's very important for us!

Our designers would be glad to hear that Cheesy

yes. i agree
This is a very interesting project and very nice. I hope this project will be successful. goodluck for team and this project.
Activity: 204
is there a bounty program?
copper member
copper member
It seems amazing concept for a new game world innovation. I'm sure people especially game lovers will love this so much. By the way, do you have a bounty program for translation? I'm ready for Indonesian Translation (Bahasa).  Thank you. Smiley

Sorry, we don't have a bounty program for translation yet.
If we need your help, we'll contact you.

Thank you for being interested in our project!
It seems amazing concept for a new game world innovation. I'm sure people especially game lovers will love this so much. By the way, do you have a bounty program for translation? I'm ready for Indonesian Translation (Bahasa).  Thank you. Smiley
copper member

The project is really interesting and I really appreciate the design of both the website and the community's website.

Thank you for your feedback. It's very important for us!

Our designers would be glad to hear that Cheesy
copper member
your project looks promising and I think this project will provide a more exciting new experience for gamers. but your project has many competitors in ICO market, what is your strategy to compete with others?

Thanks a lot for believing in success of our project!

Hmm.. Could you please name the competitors you are talking about?
Do their developers have any history with AR and games?
Could you name other products by those developers?
Do those games allow to buy tokens with hard currency?

With Clash & GO, all those answers sound different Wink
your project looks promising and I think this project will provide a more exciting new experience for gamers. but your project has many competitors in ICO market, what is your strategy to compete with others?
copper member
I've seen a member of the team @ Chainges Amsterdam --> very sympathetic and game looks great

We're glad you like it!

If you still have any questions related to ICO or game itself feel free to ask.

Have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
I've seen a member of the team @ Chainges Amsterdam --> very sympathetic and game looks great
copper member
Hello! Thank you for your interest.

Our game is almost finalized, it will be launched in late July - early August.

Soon, videos of the game will be available.

Have a nice day!
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
How far are you in the game development?

Do you have a demo to show?

If you are a great team capable of creating an awesome game, I'm sure you have come up with something by now.

I would love to test the actual game before I invest.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/clash-go-21225 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
copper member
Activity: 154
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/clash-go-21225 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Hello! Thank you for information and support!
copper member
It is clear that the project is under development, but has it already been done? I would like to understand the progress that has been made!
merculet

We already have a ready project for launch, you can see the screenshots of the project in Whitepaper https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper.pdf . At conferences, our team can even show you how it works. At the moment, we are preparing for the ICO, which is necessary to raise funds not for product development, but for a large-scale user acquisition, since a multi-user game without users will not reveal all its capabilities. Therefore, in June we hold the ICO and in August, we will release the game.
Jump to: