Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 52. (Read 12823 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Coolaborations, partnerships etc - do u have any currently?

We have existing partnerships, for example, with EIP which is the first global platform in the world of esports, powered by Blockchain. And we also have partnership with Memority.io, a completely decentralized, ultra-secure encrypted data storage on blockchain. You can see more information on our website: https://ico.clashgo.com/

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
They are in stealth mode currently. ICO has not been even started yet
Merit: 10
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Where can I read about future events team is going to participate? I would like to know the schedule
There is no schedule yet. It is not the priority as for now for the team
Hm.. What is the priority for the team though?
Where can I read about future events team is going to participate? I would like to know the schedule
There is no schedule yet. It is not the priority as for now for the team
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Regular token buyback is planned? I read here that yes but im not sure i understood everything correctly
Not exactly that. However it will be as a result
Hm.. How will it be implenented though?
Team will buy back token when it is really needed. Where there are no buyers and price is going down hard. Imho
Merit: 22
Regular token buyback is planned? I read here that yes but im not sure i understood everything correctly
Hm.. How will it be implenented though?
copper member
Hi!  Smiley Every  day,  we  will  spend  15%  of  the  revenue  received  on  the  previous  day,  to  buy  CGO  tokens and  subsequently  burn  them.  This  will  constantly  increase  the  market  price  of  CGO  tokens.
Merit: 29
Do you accept US accredited investors?
Hello! Yes, only accredited participants from the US and Singapore can participate in our token sale. Participants from China are not allowed. There are no limitatzions for the other countries.
Are there any agreements with any US accrediated invesor?
I would also to know that. However i see the point team is reatricted from commenting such question
Hello! Yes, only accredited participants from the US and Singapore can participate in our token sale. Participants from China are not allowed. There are no limitatzions for the other countries.
Are there any agreements with any US accrediated invesor?
copper member
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
what is antimatter? How can it exist? Could you tell?
It can be in both – I mean in City-builder and GO parts of the game)!
it is going on by destroying obstacles like geysers, meteors, etc.
It can be in both – I mean in City-builder and GO parts of the game)!
Activity: 70
The price of the token is too high. It’s likely that private pre-sales have been negotiated at considerably lower prices and that will hurt the token when it hits the market. Short- to mid-term it’s hard to see how an investor in the public ICO willl be able to trade their coins at or above ICO-price.
copper member
Hello!  Smiley Antimatter  is  the  in-game  currency.  Users  can  gain  it  in  the  game  or  buy  packs  in  the Play  Market  or  App  Store; for more information, please read our White paper https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: