Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CGO][Canceled] Clash & GO - AR strategy game - page 53. (Read 12823 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
what is going on with the players who possess the pits? What can they do?
They can exchange the antimatter (hard currency) he gathered for tokens
So and than these currencies can be further extraction into fiat money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
They can exchange the antimatter (hard currency) he gathered for tokens
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what is the process of auction? Could you help to get it?
Players can bid with antimatter, I mean in-game currency and buy Clash & GO tokens.
what is the process of auction? Could you help to get it?
How tokens will be divided? Who read about it?
It will be made into lots with various nominals
I am sure, that they  will be disposed of in the game auction
copper member
Activity: 168
what is going on every day? I mean the activity inside the platform
Hi!  Every  day,  the  daily  ratio  of  emitted  Clash  &  GO  tokens  will  be  divided  into  lots  with  various nominals, and  they will  be  disposed  of  in  the game  auction,  where  players  can  bid  with antimatter  (in-game currency) and  buy Clash  & GO  tokens.
It will be made into lots with various nominals
I know, that the daily ratio of emitted Clash & GO tokens will be divided
Merit: 11
copper member
Strong team members will make the project a success. Good vision and this must be a fun game.

Thank you for your support 🤗
Activity: 124
Strong team members will make the project a success. Good vision and this must be a fun game.
copper member
Im curious what partnerships are u planning now? Probably u may share that news?

We cannot make any statements about our plans but we already have existing partnerships, for example, with EIP which is the first global platform in the world of esports, powered by Blockchain. And we also have partnership with Memority.io, a completely decentralized, ultra-secure encrypted data storage on blockchain.
Activity: 252
Im curious what partnerships are u planning now? Probably u may share that news?
I dont think so. Otherwise it would not be a surprize for the community
Merit: 22
What about the licence, do u need any? I mean to operates in each separated country??
Surely not. It is just an game. Decentralized game i have to notice. There is no need in obtaining any kind of specific licence!
What about the licence, do u need any? I mean to operates in each separated country??
Merit: 29
Idea of the project is quite disruptive. If everything goes well and there are no deleys with realeses. We will see very good growth in terms of price
Thats good enough, but i concerned on different point - on the final product
Surely! Price is nothing without good product. Expecting the final realese to start using the project according to its usecase
I have the feeling that in this particular project everything will be okay. Both product and price
copper member
What will i be able to do with gold in game? What can i buy for it?
Hello! In this game we don't have gold. We have antimatter(in-game currency). You will be able to use antimatter to accelerate game processes (construction and upgrading of buildings, units, nanorobots); increase the number of engineers (builders; speed up the extraction of basic resources in mines; buy modules to assemble artifacts; buy shields (which grant immunity from other players' attacks for a limited time); buy CGO token at the in-game auction

Hope it helps. You can find more info in our whitepaper: https://ico.clashgo.com/Clash%20GO%20-%20Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: