Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChainTrade - First Blockchain-based platform to trade Food, Metals & Energy - page 8. (Read 6642 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
The commodities market is wildly complex to enter and is designed to keep out the small-time investor... based on this what major market players in this segment can you attract or have already attracted? because they are usually quite conservative
In any case, this will give small producers and traders a choice. and exclude intermediaries
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The commodities market is wildly complex to enter and is designed to keep out the small-time investor... based on this what major market players in this segment can you attract or have already attracted? because they are usually quite conservative
Activity: 364
What is the purpose of integrating Blockchain into your business?
Also interested. Is it for calculations and data storage ?

I think rather for security and transparency
Activity: 434
Also interested. Is it for calculations and data storage ?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I've read this is an ERC20 token but do you have any plans for a masternode ?
Activity: 434
All transactions on ChainTrade must be done with CTC ?

The fees to the platform have to be paid in CTC, but the delivery of goods can actually be paid in any currency, including fiat currencies.
Thanks for answer. What about the buyer, he must buy tokens to pay for goods, not for using of the platform?
Activity: 182
What purse is it safe to keep your tokens?
Activity: 252
Activity: 378
This platform is long needed by people who are already tired of working with intermediaries. Good luck
Activity: 294
Are you already developing your Android and IOS platform?
Activity: 112
This is the first time I've met this interesting and useful idea. I think if developers are going to do this, there will be a revolution in the world of stock trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Exchange which will allow to sell the goods even to simple farmers. I support
Activity: 99
when is presentation?

Our PDF presentation can be downloaded from our website. We can also jump on a call if you'd like to know more and ask questions about the company.
Where is information how you will spend collected money? Or i missed it in whitepaper?

It is in the whitepaper but in summary we will spend the money on:
- strengthening our development team and finalising the product / platform
- getting a trading license + other potential legal proceedings
- sales & marketing to attract users to the platform
28 wrote there will be a bounty, a month has passed, silence, it seems nothing happened

There is actually a bounty... Check link to the bounty page at the beginning of this thread
There are already standardized prices in fiat for food and metals worldwide. Would they serve as guideline for the item' prices in cryptocurrencies?

Yes definitely
to be honest, maybe the most humanistic ICO ever seen....good luck with it Smiley

Thanks!
What purses do you recommend storing tokens?

We recommend MyEtherWallet
Activity: 104
to be honest, maybe the most humanistic ICO ever seen....good luck with it Smiley
All transactions on ChainTrade must be done with CTC ?

The fees to the platform have to be paid in CTC, but the delivery of goods can actually be paid in any currency, including fiat currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: