Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChainTrade - First Blockchain-based platform to trade Food, Metals & Energy - page 5. (Read 6642 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
your stock exchange will work in all countries?

Yes that's the objective: the company is registered in Singapore, but traders from all over the world should be able to trade on the platform
Yes, I think you can trade from anywhere in the world. But if you want to deliver the goods physically, that's another question
Well, many just make money on the exchange without seeing the goods. But I think a simple farmer is interested in selling his grain
Activity: 364

Yes that's the objective: the company is registered in Singapore, but traders from all over the world should be able to trade on the platform
Yes, I think you can trade from anywhere in the world. But if you want to deliver the goods physically, that's another question
Activity: 99

Activity: 182
Activity: 252
please give a link to the bounty program
I did not find the link. We will wait for the official answer. Perhaps the bounty is not yet running?

here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217233.new#new
Thank you. good company and good project do. I will definitely participate
I did not find the link. We will wait for the official answer. Perhaps the bounty is not yet running?

here it is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217233.new#new
Activity: 378
Do you already have agreements with traders who will immediately begin work on the site?
I heard that yes. They will begin with the oil market
Activity: 294
Do you already have agreements with traders who will immediately begin work on the site?
Activity: 112
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Is it planned to release tokens in the future?

I've never seen such information.

The tokens are released during the ICO -- in real time for payments in ETH, or after a few days for the other methods of payment
And never will be created after?
I think after entering to  the exchange the tokens will only go up in their price

Thanks for your confidence and support  Wink
who will be responsible for the delivery of food
ChainTrade isn't logistic service if i understand correctly, so this question must be answered by buyer and seller.

Exactly - your understanding is correct Smiley
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges

Our priorities are:
- increase scalability of platform and release it in production
- obtain trading license in Singapore
- attract users with intense sales & marketing
Activity: 434
ChainTrade isn't logistic service if i understand correctly, so this question must be answered by buyer and seller.
Is it planned to release tokens in the future?

I've never seen such information.

The tokens are released during the ICO -- in real time for payments in ETH, or after a few days for the other methods of payment
Can I pay for services of other companies by tokens?

The token is used to pay the transaction fees, and also the fees to the insurers

The sellers will be responsible for the delivery. We are not talking about small deliveries here, but about tons of products - delivered by boat and truck.
Where can I download the application for iOS and android?

The iOS / Android app is not available yet - we have a prototype but it is only for our beta testers
Pages:
Jump to: