Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChainTrade - First Blockchain-based platform to trade Food, Metals & Energy - page 9. (Read 6642 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
What services can I pay with tokens?

The CTC token is required to pay the fees to the platform for each transaction. It is also required to pay the fees between users, namely between Traders and Insurers.
Activity: 99
Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?

Yes we are in contact with Poloniex about listing the CTC token
Activity: 434
All transactions on ChainTrade must be done with CTC ?
It's good for price growing of tokens, but convenient not in all cases.
All transactions on ChainTrade must be done with CTC ?
Activity: 476
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 263
What purses do you recommend storing tokens?
Activity: 125
has studied your site and I think you have every chance to replace traditional exchanges.
Yes, a colleague agrees with you. We are waiting for the launch of the demo version to see how it works
Activity: 308
has studied your site and I think you have every chance to replace traditional exchanges.
Activity: 207
What services can I pay with tokens?
Activity: 118
Do you negotiate with Poloniex about the listing of the tokens?
Activity: 145
read your description and was very impressed. The platform has every chance of success.
Activity: 364
It's great that you  have already had a working system. This gives some confidence to the product
Activity: 182
I would like to learn more about the mining and purse
Activity: 252
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 378
Will your token  be a highly volatile currency?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
The idea of a transparent exchange available to everyone is just fine. The main thing is that we managed to carry out all our plans.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
There are already standardized prices in fiat for food and metals worldwide. Would they serve as guideline for the item' prices in cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
look like very interesting project. and that is the first platform I think because I have nkt been found the project like this. good luck and success for your crowdsale
Can we test your app now?
Pages:
Jump to: