Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 36. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
With a bot active it is good posible to buy smal parts of a coin.
I accumulate by MNE were also a bot is active.
Let the bot play and clean up the bots sell orders.

+1 exactly !

Activity: 722
StakeChain Community leader
With a bot active it is good posible to buy smal parts of a coin.
I accumulate by MNE were also a bot is active.
Let the bot play and clean up the bots sell orders.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
have strong position in this, this is going to be a big one might go to 1$ and above like really fast, many alt coins will, be patient be careful on manipulation by bots between exchanges arbitrage it is what is happening more or less for many coins right now
+1 bots are fucking bitches ...
it's hard to predict a price, for the moment my brain is in Off position about CKC, i know it's gonna take months until it reach a nice value ( if it will ).

completely.. please read this, it was eye opening to me i had no idea that is because I am for the long term (decade and > long) I could not care less for intra day, intra day I make my money outside of crypto at the moment

"###
There is a bot that is ACTIVELY manipulating the price, quite effectively too. If you look at the price on bitcoinwisdom, you will see that there is a pretty even spread of asks all bunched together, within 10 satoshis!

About 5 BTC. This makes a barrier and also crowds out the orderbook so you can’t see what is really going on. It is also changing things several times per second to create the impression of a lot of activity. What it does is pushes the price down by clearing out small bids and making lower and lower asks.

Earlier there was about 10 BTC in 30+ orders around .0049 and 3 BTC between that and .008

So, there is no investor panic going on. It is just one guy running a bot. And he is doing this on many different coins.

His game is this.

Have the bot on bittrex and cryptsy, but run just one of them at a time. Create some FUD, push the price down on one (easier to create fear, especially in a bear market), then as people get convinced everybody is selling, they start selling. Remember this is just happening on one market. So soon the sell price on one exchange is lower than the buy price on the other exchange where the bot is idle. Guaranteed profits! Then the bots switch.

So first one exchange price is pushed down, arbitraged, then the other. Doing this it creates these mysterious price declines as we are making such good progress. All the way down to .005! But there was really very little for sale below .008 as this operation is being done on dozens of coins, so only so much budget per coin.

Now this bot is not caring about price at all. Whatever the price is, it just picks the exchange with the lower price, pushes it down until it can arbitrage. The arbitraging evens the price out and then the pushing starts again. Now this bot stays away from even a 1 BTC wall from what I have seen and certainly anything larger it stays about 10% away from. However if there is no big wall, it happily starts pushing the price down, even filling some orders if they are small enough.

These bots are probably on autopilot, so that means a clever person will be able to trick the bot.
###

"
have strong position in this, this is going to be a big one might go to 1$ and above like really fast, many alt coins will, be patient be careful on manipulation by bots between exchanges arbitrage it is what is happening more or less for many coins right now
+1 bots are fucking bitches ...
it's hard to predict a price, for the moment my brain is in Off position about CKC, i know it's gonna take months until it reach a nice value ( if it will ).
legendary
Activity: 1792
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I have a good feeling about this coin. Been sitting on this for awhile just kept buying cheap coins. I like it because it offers something more than the usual clone.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
it is amazing that I don't see any FUD in this thread !Most of the investors seem to very optimistic and good patience! I am in!
Yes this is normal because Bitsend is totally legit now !
There is nothing bad to say about it expect the fact that they are not very active here , but i am sure they work hard.
Patience is the key !
Hard to buy lots of CKC ....
Just idiot peoples gonna dump there CKC 3 weeks before the Beta !
But there is always folks doing this .

We will all know the serious about this project very soon if they don't delay the beta of course.

140 BTC collected during the ICO is just a joke compared to many Scam coin with more 1K BTC ico...
Price is above the ICO price after 3 months and price is moving also.
Everything is good atm.

Check your inbox please  Wink

I buy more checkcoins !cheer!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
it is amazing that I don't see any FUD in this thread !Most of the investors seem to very optimistic and good patience! I am in!
There is nothing bad to say about it expect the fact that they are not very active here , but i am sure they work hard.
Patience is the key !

We will all know the serious about this project very soon if they don't delay the beta of course.

140 BTC collected during the ICO is just a joke compared to many Scam coin with more 1K BTC ico...
Everything is good atm.

Check your inbox please  Wink
Patience is the key !

Everything is good atm.

legendary
Activity: 1960
There's a nice uptrend forming, no more cheap coins  Cheesy
I'd like to buy 50k CKC but the market is so illiquid atm.
PM if interested.
There is more than 127k for SELL now just on bittrex , just buy some Smiley

Anyway @team , do you think you will release the beta on date ?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
any news or update about geolocation software,..

No change in plans, software development should be completed early January 2015. There will be one month testing and software should be fully integrated with the wallet early February 2015.
Those are of course rough estimations but you should find comfort in knowing we're nearing completion. Then the fun begins  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
any news or update about geolocation software,..
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I'd like to buy 50k CKC but the market is so illiquid atm.
PM if interested.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I Think we have just few weeks before the Storm  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1960
Pages:
Jump to: