Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 79. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
to da moon  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
No need to worry and hurry with bittrex imo.

Maybe if CKC would be at bittrex few days ago, it would be a quick pump to 2k and dump to 1-1.2k prices without anything interesting after...

Being at bittrex is not main purpose but slowly steady rise based on dev's and community progress with coin.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
We are very happy to announce that Checkcoin is now available for trading on Cryptsy.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/309

Happy trading!

when bittrex?

haha Grin
legendary
its been a few days since launch, so not exaclty one day. still great to have this added so quickly.

i wonder whats taking bittrex so long. usually they don't say no to revenue Smiley

it seem bittrex did not add new coins in the last few days?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Discovered a bit late, but I am in thanks to exchanges. Finally a good coin with some proposal. I like also the idea of dropping faucets around the globe.
That would be a nice thing for vendors/market to attract people in some specific places

Exactly, this is an excellent concept with great commercial potential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
its been a few days since launch, so not exaclty one day. still great to have this added so quickly.

i wonder whats taking bittrex so long. usually they don't say no to revenue Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
WTF, AFTER 1 day on cryptsy  Shocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Next stop Bittrex  Smiley
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
We are very happy to announce that Checkcoin is now available for trading on Cryptsy.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/309

Happy trading!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
CKC now on Cryptsy
Activity: 434
We need to translate OP in Chinese. Good idea ??

We will give a small bounty to anyone who can do this for us. Please send us a pm if you can.

are there any translations for other languages yet (russian, french, german, spanish etc.)?

how do they devise their ranking ?

e: nvm
legendary
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

We will give a small bounty to anyone who can do this for us. Please send us a pm if you can.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
104   Checkcoin Checkcoin   $ 92,438   $ 0.006594   14,019,430 CKC *   $ 43,644   12.85 %
Activity: 277
Hello Checkcoin Explorers!

We want to let you all know that we have some really exciting things releasing by the end of next week! The success of our ICO has enabled us to work on Checkcoin full-time and make progress really fast. This will rapidly increase awareness for Checkcoin and attract a lot of new people to our already strong community. We are very proud of how far we have come in such a short period of time and grateful with the support you have given us.

Regarding our PR campaign: Please forward any PR suggestions you might have to [email protected] and he will see to it that they are realized quickly!

Any other questions can be asked directly on this forum.

Best Regards,

BitSend

Awesome!! cantw ait for the announcement next week. Im happy to help. I have emailed some ideas myself aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hey BitSendInc, first of, great job.

I'm interested in how many and where do you intend to put Checkpoints next? (in your country and around the world)
Anybody can set checkpoints as far as I know.
For the faucets, I don't know.

Well I didn't ask where they are right now.
legendary

I'm interested in how many and where do you intend to put Checkpoints next? (in your country and around the world)
Anybody can set checkpoints as far as I know.
For the faucets, I don't know.
legendary
Activity: 1120

Pages:
Jump to: