Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 80. (Read 237657 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hello Checkcoin Explorers!

We want to let you all know that we have some really exciting things releasing by the end of next week! The success of our ICO has enabled us to work on Checkcoin full-time and make progress really fast. This will rapidly increase awareness for Checkcoin and attract a lot of new people to our already strong community. We are very proud of how far we have come in such a short period of time and grateful with the support you have given us.

Regarding our PR campaign: Please forward any PR suggestions you might have to [email protected] and he will see to it that they are realized quickly!

Any other questions can be asked directly on this forum.

Best Regards,

BitSend
If you are a miner, please note that there are some very good pools listed in the OP. Please be responsible with your hashes so that we can keep the network healthy and secure.

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I really like what you are doing here. We will see if it will actually work, but those are nice ideas. At least it is something new, not just another coin trying to create version 2763 of anonymity, which gets really boring. Please dont spend any time working on that. 

My concern is the time until you actually release the software. Cryptos are such a short lived business, that it will be hard to constantly keep people interested in this coin when there isnt too much relevant news. You can expect there will be some tougher days somewhere ahead. Good thing is mining rewards are pretty low, at current price levels you need only 0.2BTC of demand daily to keep the price stable. That seems very doable.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
trade wolume at Bter is >250btc.
How does that happen?
Some one made fake trasactions to pump it?

I don't trade much on Bter but I know that it's quite hard to get a coin listed on there. CKC was very quickly added after the ICO ended, I'd say it's probably because there are a lot of people interested in the project.

qouting myself

while were at it: dev you need to make a richlist or put up a bounty for that.

any news on this dev?

A rich list would definitely be awesome but I don't think it's an essential feature. I'm sure it'll get done as soon as a dev from the team is available to work on it.

EDIT: There you go, BitsendInc replied while I was drinking my coffee  Grin Work in progress  Cool
Is it still pow?

it is still pow and will stay that way, unless a fork would be introduced to switch to pos. don't think that is going to happen.

How does that happen?

could be 'fake' volume or just big interest. the later would mean that a lot of ico investors are cashing out with a pretty small profit, given that this hasn't gone thru the roof yet. maybe today will show whats what.

edit:

qouting myself

any news on this dev?

Work in progress!
Activity: 434
Is it still pow?

it is still pow and will stay that way, unless a fork would be introduced to switch to pos. don't think that is going to happen.

How does that happen?

could be 'fake' volume or just big interest. the later would mean that a lot of ico investors are cashing out with a pretty small profit, given that this hasn't gone thru the roof yet. maybe today will show whats what.

edit:

qouting myself

any news on this dev?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
How does that happen?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Is it still pow?
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
I am not expecting to much from CKC till we get closer to full release
Activity: 440
I wouldn't get too exited about prices, 2/3rds of the hashrate of the network is on 1 pool
.. doesn't impress me much.

sry but i don't get what you mean
I asked them yesterday to do an article on Checkcoin and here it is:

https://altcoinherald.com/checkcoin-use-geolocation-reward-users/ Wink

Thank you for approaching them. Great article. We'll add a news section to our own website today where all of these articles will be listed.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I asked them yesterday to do an article on Checkcoin and here it is:

https://altcoinherald.com/checkcoin-use-geolocation-reward-users/ Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
I wouldn't get too exited about prices, 2/3rds of the hashrate of the network is on 1 pool

truly, we need more pools.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1176
i have good impression since for the first time about ckc
but
damn,..i sold 1/4 of my coin yesterday,..
never get price cheap anymore right now  Angry
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Having a company running this coin changes everything, IMO

This coin will succeed !
Activity: 326
Good evening Checkcoin enthusiasts,

We are absolutely amazed with the amount of PR suggestions we received today. It really looks like we won't be needing an expensive PR firm to come up with good ideas for us. We've even had the pleasure to talk to some of you by phone directly. It's great to see our community is coming along nicely. As you might have noticed we have started to become a bit more active on these forums. We have assigned some of our employees to spend more time on these boards and make sure our community is always heard.

Thanks for all of your input so far, we really look forward to showing you what we have been working on.

Sincerely yours,

Bitsend

+1

you are really dealing with this right way. keep this up, and you wont even need a community manager tbh. you guys seem to manage just fine.
Pages:
Jump to: