Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE] - page 78. (Read 237657 times)

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Via CryptoCoinTalk:
Hi all,

We would like to inform you about adding CKC coin to the Voting List on modern exchange AskCoin.Net:

Make sure to follow us on Twitter,

AskCoin.Net Team

One thing: I'm only the messenger.
Don't go to that exchange with your twitter!
They send messages to your followers see my tweet
https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/515960521355718656
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Via CryptoCoinTalk:
Hi all,

We would like to inform you about adding CKC coin to the Voting List on modern exchange AskCoin.Net:

Make sure to follow us on Twitter,

AskCoin.Net Team

One thing: I'm only the messenger.
legendary
Have a nice weekend everybody
legendary
Activity: 1148
waiting the next update from dev team.
legendary
Energy coin master
I see 13 btc to ico price on bter.And about 12 btc to 3k Satoshi.

I am trying to get some extras hopefully , it won't jump much next days.
Bter go to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/309  I 've bought some CKC @ 1005 Satoshi there.

But when was it ?
Yesterday evening.
But there is not much volume on Cryptsy.

The PR must going on!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
5K?See progress in basic unlikely.
Activity: 326
Wales accumalating, not sure if thats good news but we will be at 5k next week.
Activity: 227
I'm afraid you're right sly5am. It's not about at how much exchanges CKC is on. For me those 3 we have now is more then enough for this stage and certainly not the worst with those trading volumes.
First concern should be to get the price to a profitable level for miners and for me that's where Maurice (our PR man) comes in.

We've got some really good PR tools releasing next week. You won't be dissapointed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Bter go to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/309  I 've bought some CKC @ 1005 Satoshi there.

But when was it ?
legendary
Energy coin master

Activity: 364

legendary
I'm afraid you're right sly5am. It's not about at how much exchanges CKC is on. For me those 3 we have now is more then enough for this stage and certainly not the worst with those trading volumes.
First concern should be to get the price to a profitable level for miners and for me that's where Maurice (our PR man) comes in.
Activity: 434

Ok, we will see what happens when it eventually ends up on bittrex.com right now the price of this coin will cause miners to consider other alts, as this has no value for mining. Putting it on bittrex.com is a sure way to kill the value of a coin fast.

can you eloborate? i'd like to understand how you come to that conclusion.
i want the price to rise so miners have an incentive to mine. right now they can't cover their cost and support the coin out of charity/faith. are you saying miners are hurting the coin? will bittrex have a negative effect on the price?
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
This only needs to be on cryptsy.com no need for any other exchanges

i dont agree. we might need bittrex to keep the momentum going in terms of volume and price. not because this needs to be pumped, but we need to get at least in the top100 of cmc to spread awareness and grow the community.
apart from that we need a certain price level to keep mining profitable and the blockchain safe.

Ok, we will see what happens when it eventually ends up on bittrex.com right now the price of this coin will cause miners to consider other alts, as this has no value for mining. Putting it on bittrex.com is a sure way to kill the value of a coin fast.
Activity: 206
I just wanted to say.Needs a high frequency trading, when it is added to a new coin exchange.
Activity: 434

i dont agree. we might need bittrex to keep the momentum going in terms of volume and price. not because this needs to be pumped, but we need to get at least in the top100 of cmc to spread awareness and grow the community.
apart from that we need a certain price level to keep mining profitable and the blockchain safe.
legendary
Activity: 1148
We are very happy to announce that Checkcoin is now available for trading on Cryptsy.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/309

Happy trading!

Wow that is great news indeed! Cryptsy is one of the most trusted altcoin exchange out there and BigVern's been in the business for a long time. It's great to see that he too recognizes the huge potential here. CKC has only just started trading and already we've secured 2 of the top 4 exchanges by volume. It shouldn't be long before Bittrex and MP add us too, they certainly don't wanna miss out on this one Cool
Activity: 197

Cryptsy is fine but the volume is on Bittrex.  And I'll bet MP2 will be doing a booming business with no fees for 3 weeks. 
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1045
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Got any other bounties On the go?
Pages:
Jump to: