Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 10. (Read 118646 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Added, thread updated with multiples news articles.

We need to make our voices heard, if you want child listed at a major exchange, please vote at bter.com and send tweets to the major exchanges.
RT and fav these tweets:

https://twitter.com/CT__Brotherhood/status/519893742011314176

https://twitter.com/XLaboratories/status/523651982507376641

https://twitter.com/ivan_labrie/status/524349965284294656
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Wow, this seems pretty interesting. When the airdrop is going to start?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
These new exchanges had better not go.Don't cry because it is a little difference has led to huge losses.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Bitsrit https://www.bitstreet.in scammers!
Sent out 4 days ago CHILD on other exchanges, they did not come.
Confirmation e-mail does not reach, coins disappeared from the balance in the wallet did not come. In transactions shipping coins missing.
Wrote them two letters, there was no answer.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
This few days fell into the ditch.Is there some latest development plan to stimulate demand.
Blablabla I don't have nothing else to do yadda yadda

Post deleted, please try again some other time, you'll get deleted again. It is clear you don't have much to do, or are pretty sick if you want to hurt a proyect that aims to help children in need.

Cheers...
I think the most important problem now is not dropped and donation, but how to make it stable.Otherwise everything is fantasy.

We need people interested in helping via donations, and a major exchange listing.
Then we can finally send the donations to Gaza, otherwise we'd be wasting Save the children's time.

Sadly I don't see much interest from the exchanges, it is a really strange situation, suspicious to say the least.
Activity: 206
I think the most important problem now is not dropped and donation, but how to make it stable.Otherwise everything is fantasy.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Something needs to be done very soon, buy wall on c-cex looks very not promising right now Sad
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Exactly, 1 child per block from now on.

We are working on something to keep the miners securing the blockchain, a multipool would be nice though, but we also need miners on our chain.

Expect an official announcement tomorrow, we have to work on a few things still.

As for the exchanges, keep voting at BTER, and tweet and make some noise people.
It's a shame that a coin such as this is not getting the attention it needs. This is a real world project, with real world implications, not just your clone/scam of the day coin.

Yet major exchanges like Bittrex keep listing the flavor of the day wank, tit, whatever-I-was-high-coin and not ours.

Funny, huh?

Ivan you know I love Bter, but their new requirement for 100 BTR/vote is just plain dumb. (wtf Bter, wtf)
I can't vote because I don't have BTR anymore - they took the remainder of it when I pulled my BTC out of there.

Poloniex, Bittrex, hell even Craptsy - if you're reading this, put CHILD on your voting lists. There's no reason not to.
Until then, I'll mine till my cards give out.
hey dev roadmap for future development ?

Right now our main concern is the airdrop/donation. We will update on some other plans we have in the works, but first things first.

Feel free to chime in with ideas, or things for us to consider. We value the community's support as well as input.
Since this is a charity centric coin, we can move on to new targets in the future, but we need to get the people in Gaza some relief, in the form of our donations' proceeds.

Insist with the major exchanges, and try to buy and donate some coins to the donation address meanwhile.
Activity: 104
hey dev roadmap for future development ?
Activity: 60

We are working on something to keep the miners securing the blockchain, a multipool would be nice though, but we also need miners on our chain.

Expect an official announcement tomorrow, we have to work on a few things still.

As for the exchanges, keep voting at BTER, and tweet and make some noise people.
It's a shame that a coin such as this is not getting the attention it needs. This is a real world project, with real world implications, not just your clone/scam of the day coin.

Yet major exchanges like Bittrex keep listing the flavor of the day wank, tit, whatever-I-was-high-coin and not ours.

Funny, huh?

It does seem that whenever a coin comes out with a real purpose behind it, instead of one you can quickly make a few mBTC off of, that no one is really interested. These things take time, and most people are not very interested in investing time... sad.

This is exactly the problem we are experiencing. We have made so many approaches to the big exchanges but they dont seem to react.

We are really thankful for all of you who support us! We can still do something good here even if we are the minority who want to help other fellow humans on this planet. Its just human nature, sad.
Activity: 206
In bter voting is a very slow process.Whether can you consider the main attack bittrex?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Funny, huh?

It does seem that whenever a coin comes out with a real purpose behind it, instead of one you can quickly make a few mBTC off of, that no one is really interested. These things take time, and most people are not very interested in investing time... sad.

Funny, huh?
Activity: 60
IF you want THEN you can !!!
why has the block reward gone to 1 child x coin?Huh??

40353-318230: 1 CHILD (approximately 221 days)

1 child per block from 40353 block
Activity: 61
why has the block reward gone to 1 child x coin?Huh??
Pages:
Jump to: