Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 11. (Read 118683 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Yea that should be nice , and please guys vote for child on https://bter.com/voting it is free

now it is 51. place on bter voting list...

from 120 place to 51 in only one week... not bad but we can do it better...

So keep voting... thanks

Rank 50 now Smiley
IF you want THEN you can !!!
Yea that should be nice , and please guys vote for child on https://bter.com/voting it is free

now it is 51. place on bter voting list...

from 120 place to 51 in only one week... not bad but we can do it better...

So keep voting... thanks
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I believe an official multipool should be a nice idea. That would strengthen the price of the coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
any plans to get on bittrex???
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Still taking donation @ the public addy right?
Stupid me forgot to switch to the official pool last night so I gotta donate some coin.

Yes sir, the one in the OP, same as always.
We're in the 1 coin/block phase now, we will update on the airdrop situation soon.
We are discussing how to handle the recent Bitcoin price drop, since we don't want to hurt the donation fund with the current exchange rate.

By the way, we are on one of the biggest weekly digest magazines from Italy, Panorama.
Here's the link to the article: http://www.panorama.it/news/x-children-beneficenza-tecnologia/

^^ Sweg.

Going to fire up the wallet and donate now  Cool

And i will calculate how much i need to cover most of the electricity, then donate the rest.
What's the deadline for donations?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
What should we do next?Let the child have a better development.
Activity: 20
Stupid me forgot to switch to the official pool last night so I gotta donate some coin.

We're in the 1 coin/block phase now, we will update on the airdrop situation soon.
We are discussing how to handle the recent Bitcoin price drop, since we don't want to hurt the donation fund with the current exchange rate.

By the way, we are on one of the biggest weekly digest magazines from Italy, Panorama.
Here's the link to the article: http://www.panorama.it/news/x-children-beneficenza-tecnologia/

^^ Sweg.

Going to fire up the wallet and donate now  Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
CHILD Network gH/s 31.86523470
So far so good

X
Hi, now drop for 2 gh/s  Sad

That's because block reward is now 1...

-tb-
Activity: 20
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
So far so good

X
Hi, now drop for 2 gh/s  Sad
Indeed, it would be nice to be at a few more exchanges.

For now, let's just mine and get ready for the airdrop.

Check out the table in the first post, in case you missed it, we have a sample list of donations, and what we could buy theoretically at different market prices. It would be ideal to get the price higher in order to help more families. This also benefits miners who were faithful to the project from the start, or buyers who felt it was a good idea to support this cause.

The prices and items in the table are taken from Save the Children's site and give us a good idea of the impact our work will have.
Activity: 225
Bittrex is needed in 24h. I hope the twits would succeed.

Is really need a big exchanges to support.POW is coming to an end.
Activity: 38
Bittrex is needed in 24h. I hope the twits would succeed.
IF you want THEN you can !!!
yea now 24h of 80 coins per block Smiley , point miners to official pools so this all thing make sense... Smiley

Thanks to all good people who are with this coin...
So far so good

X

Indeed, superblocks are real Wink

Mine on gents!
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
So far so good

X
The information on twitter doesn't seem to have any relationship with the child.

and ofc if you want to see more tweets and infos, follow us @CT__Brotherhood (https://twitter.com/CT__Brotherhood)
The information on twitter doesn't seem to have any relationship with the child.

Indeed, thats what we focussed on from the start, all of these exchanges have allready had multiple notifications about what we are doing and how. But sadly it seems none of that matters to get added. So maybe these things that show a succesfull coin will get them to strain their ears.

Don't worry we will continue to contact them with every information they need. You can actually see this as a good reputation of what state crypto is in atm by looking at what the big exchanges go for. The answer for that you can figure out yourself I think.

Greetings
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: