Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 7. (Read 118646 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Ever thought about pump?
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
hey guys,
glad to hear news from you all and thx for the ideas, we will contact fran2k for the escrow.
I am personally a bit demolished..being in out from hospital the last few weeks...too much stress due to this "weight" i am carry on since early september.
The team is working hard to find solutions, to respect our mission timetable.
We are planning a new Web wallet to let ppl manage coins from their mobile phones, tablets etc. I will personally push this scheduled task to gain more and more visibility among "common people".
mobile wallets are the future for cryptos...and we re not second to anyone.
Keep supporting us, we will never let you down.

/respect to the good fellows

X

Well, great. We can set up the details in private, just send me a PM. Hope you get better soon.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
ok,Believe in your ability and integrity of the child.BTC prices began to rise.The dawn is coming.Come on, guys.
Activity: 163
founder of X-Laboratories
hey guys,
glad to hear news from you all and thx for the ideas, we will contact fran2k for the escrow.
I am personally a bit demolished..being in out from hospital the last few weeks...too much stress due to this "weight" i am carry on since early september.
The team is working hard to find solutions, to respect our mission timetable.
We are planning a new Web wallet to let ppl manage coins from their mobile phones, tablets etc. I will personally push this scheduled task to gain more and more visibility among "common people".
mobile wallets are the future for cryptos...and we re not second to anyone.
Keep supporting us, we will never let you down.

/respect to the good fellows

X
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Man if you are sure, please help us to give trex the coins for the escrow, we tried..and not only with trex..and we kept buying coins when on c-cex...and there were NO volume...but only miners who felt "appropriate " to DUMP all the mined coins. We did it to support the value...and to avoid the crash.
Now we are on Bittrex and we think here we will find volume and  people to boost mass attention and accomplish our main goal: an airdrop worth something..not 2 BTC.
Hope being clear and polite.

p.s.
We wrote on the first page..

"we would like to reach out for a trusted Hero-/Legendmember
of the bitcointalk community to handle the escrow for this inbetween period. We want to provide our coin
without any possibilities for a scam. If you are a trusted and Hero ranked member of the community please
contact us to arrange the escrow terms."

We are still waiting for an answer

cheers

X

I would like to help if possible. I was just thinking a few days ago to start an escrow service.
Activity: 215
I'm buying high and selling low also can saying is the donation.But just don't know where BTC went to.Look the child will be raised, and it's time to buy some.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Here's a suggestion, set up a physical charitable organisation in the location you want to deliver help, then set up a series of CHILD addresses that relate to a specific product or package that the charity can deliver to the needy and ask people to send 'CHILD' coins to the address that they specifically want to credit in order to buy that item for the local needy children.

Have plenty of branded packs that you can show photos of actually being handed to those that need them.

Voila! You show yourself to be legitimate and functional.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
This is where I wonder whether you guys aren't scammers, that you're just really out of touch with the reality of this industry.

Do you have any idea how many 'charity' scams have come and gone in the last year within this industry? Every coin and its mother was offering to make a donation somewhere as long as people bought into the coin.

You have turned up, posted about how a Berlusconi is involved in your project and then expected random strangers on the internet to buy your coin so they can send it to your 'escrow' address for charity.

It isn't going to happen. You have to have a proper charity structure set up in real life, with the crypto side only being a value-added component of your plans. I've already told you how you should be doing it if you want to convince people you are serious and not just another dodgy clone-coin.

I see where you're coming from and we will discuss the possibilities we have to achieve this better.
Thanks for the suggestions and sticking around here!
legendary
This is where I wonder whether you guys aren't scammers, that you're just really out of touch with the reality of this industry.

Do you have any idea how many 'charity' scams have come and gone in the last year within this industry? Every coin and its mother was offering to make a donation somewhere as long as people bought into the coin.

You have turned up, posted about how a Berlusconi is involved in your project and then expected random strangers on the internet to buy your coin so they can send it to your 'escrow' address for charity.

It isn't going to happen. You have to have a proper charity structure set up in real life, with the crypto side only being a value-added component of your plans. I've already told you how you should be doing it if you want to convince people you are serious and not just another dodgy clone-coin.

Who or what would you suggest and satisfy you for this escrow?
Untill we find a trustworthy 3rd party to hold these coins, they'll remain on this transparent wallet.

Currently the donation address has a little over two bitcoin-worth of coins and is listed as being the 8th richest address.

And you know what? These donations have been mostly from our dev team. Have you donated so far? How many other people have donated?
And I can tell you we were not the ones who sold every single coin we got from the mining phase. We are trying hard to spread our idea but in the end we and a few individuals seem to be the ones carrying the message of a proof of heart in this project.
Activity: 161
I think you'd better take the initiative to go looking for Hero - / Legendmember.

Maybe they can't see your information for a period of market and delay of cold and cheerless.

High frequency trading and large volume can also cause their attention.This is a fact. Smiley

legendary
Writing on the OP does not equate to anybody suitable reading it.

You need to pm these people yourself and ask them to hold the escrow funds.

But who is going to buy this coin and why? Fact is, unless you were to leverage the actual wealth of the Berlusconi family, you are relying on the goodwill of people in cryptocurrency who either have been ripped off repeatedly by numerous scams within this unregulated industry, or those for whom the opportunity to make profit is all that counts.

In a nutshell, nobody is going to buy your coin because it doesn't actually do anything.

As I said, you would need to have a company agree to accept your coin as payment for producing and, just as importantly, delivering care packages to the intended recipients of your charity, namely, the needy children.

That way you could encourage companies around the world to donate to your charity in their local currency, use it to buy CHILD and then send those coins to the 'care package' company regularly to despatch packages which could then be actually shown to be being delivered and doing what you say this project intends to do.

At this point all you have done so far is talk about raising the coin value in the trading markets. Which makes you look like just another scam because if you were genuinely interested in the charitable side of things you would be doing more than sitting and waiting for the markets to make value.

Man if you are sure, please help us to give trex the coins for the escrow, we tried..and not only with trex..and we kept buying coins when on c-cex...and there were NO volume...but only miners who felt "appropriate " to DUMP all the mined coins. We did it to support the value...and to avoid the crash.
Now we are on Bittrex and we think here we will find volume and  people to boost mass attention and accomplish our main goal: an airdrop worth something..not 2 BTC.
Hope being clear and polite.

p.s.
We wrote on the first page..

"we would like to reach out for a trusted Hero-/Legendmember
of the bitcointalk community to handle the escrow for this inbetween period. We want to provide our coin
without any possibilities for a scam. If you are a trusted and Hero ranked member of the community please
contact us to arrange the escrow terms."

We are still waiting for an answer

cheers

X

legendary
Who or what would you suggest and satisfy you for this escrow?
Untill we find a trustworthy 3rd party to hold these coins, they'll remain on this transparent wallet.

I'm sure Bittrex would provide escrow for a reasonable fee. Either that or find a trusted forum member here, like Tomatocage, to act as escrow.

Currently the donation address has a little over two bitcoin-worth of coins and is listed as being the 8th richest address. Given that you're only on two exchanges, I'd wonder what risk there is in the holders of the remaining five richest addresses cashing out at some point and dumping this coin's value down. It would make sense for you to nail down the charitable aspects of your project and actually show some charity being performed, otherwise you're just-another-clone-coin and the longer you delay in actually being charitable, the greater the suspicion that you're not.

You are marketing an altcoin through association with the name of a Berlusconi, the idea is for his family wealth to influence the charity you are intending to do in a positive way, not simply to keep talking about day-trading profit while keeping a 'charity' address with a couple of bitcoin's-worth of value in it as though that's going to accomplish anything.

It's not like you are utilising the coin technology to deliver the charitable funds, no, they'd still need to be sold on an exchange for BTC and then for fiat currency in order to purchase the things you say need to be supplied to the needy children.

If, however, you had the backing of a company that actually put together 'care packages' for these needy children and this company accepted your coin as payment for these packages and could receive donations directly from the people who hold 'CHILD', you wouldn't need a centralised collection point for this coin.

Activity: 161
I think to have a big volume and high frequency trading to drive development.Attract the attention of investors.I can hardly see to buy and sell.
CHILD 6h chart on Bittrex says we re bullish  Cool

As I said, when you're done talking about trading profit being made, how about you answer the question I asked regarding the funds that are supposed to be in escrow?

You've made it onto Bittrex, so what's stopping you from handing over the escrow funds to them so that it doesn't look quite so shady for you to be holding your own 'escrowed' funds.

Hey cryptodevil,

the goal here is to make the airdrop worth as much as possible. The focussing on getting mass attention for a better price is done to maximize the help for the children.
Regarding the escrow, sadly so far no exchange is interested in working together with us on this. Who or what would you suggest and satisfy you for this escrow?

Doge
legendary
CHILD 6h chart on Bittrex says we re bullish  Cool

As I said, when you're done talking about trading profit being made, how about you answer the question I asked regarding the funds that are supposed to be in escrow?

You've made it onto Bittrex, so what's stopping you from handing over the escrow funds to them so that it doesn't look quite so shady for you to be holding your own 'escrowed' funds.
Activity: 168
With €23 we can buy blankets for a whole a family
With €32 we can provide them with a hygiene kit
With €72 we can buy a baby care kit
With €105 we can donate a bread ration for 35 families with 5 members of sirian refugees from Za’atari in Jordania

50k satoshi is a solid target for the airdrop.
All the charity coins are on the same wallet since the first day, nothing shady here...check by yourself Wink

http://blockexperts.com/child#

look at the charity address on the OP and see...no coins were moved/sold from CejuLjQkhRwmtt1yhiD1MTagbTTcJnaZGk  (TX sent 0)

regards

X

well done X-Lab  Wink Wink Wink Wink
With €23 we can buy blankets for a whole a family
With €32 we can provide them with a hygiene kit
With €72 we can buy a baby care kit
With €105 we can donate a bread ration for 35 families with 5 members of sirian refugees from Za’atari in Jordania

50k satoshi is a solid target for the airdrop.
All the charity coins are on the same wallet since the first day, nothing shady here...check by yourself Wink

http://blockexperts.com/child#

look at the charity address on the OP and see...no coins were moved/sold from CejuLjQkhRwmtt1yhiD1MTagbTTcJnaZGk  (TX sent 0)

regards

X
Pages:
Jump to: