Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI] - page 16. (Read 118683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
why don t you just leave..here all is clear..you re honestly...only boring.
Please point your 4  mh/s to another pool...no mandatory mining for CHILD.
False and clearly not here to do anything good.
...and remember..SAVETHECHILDREN retwitted us coz we are scamming them..sure..nice story bro.

p.s.
thx for bumping us..you deserve no respect at all for being so hypocritical...solo miner who argue for charity..get the hell out of here fellon

X

LOL !! I just graduated from an average joe to a fellon ! TYVM Enrico ! Shocked

Did you forget about the name you used while promoting the AC scam ?

screenshot : http://img.techpowerup.org/140921/CHILDenrico.jpg

First Post has been updated with exchange information and donations.

I think alot of premine is already dumped on the market, if Community should work, not only bagholders should make something out of this, all bagholders here are only in it to gain the lost money, what about all bagholders come together and give the real Community a giveaway so much more pople can be in this, becouse the Community can't mine to gain anything in the end .. only to give the bagholders a chance to sell there lost money, otherwise I see no value in a rebirth other than for the bagholders to try gain what they lost with this, if others don't see that then they also will loose money to a coin that will die again.

So come up with ideas how we all should gain on this ? Otherwise stop talk about the Community, I only see a "Community" with alot of AC that they don't want to loose

Our aim is not to provide a chance for bagholders to dump, but to provide a long term future for Asia Coin as all of us believed in its future when we invested. I don't see any reason for people to dump, when the issue is patched and a responsible and transparent development team has taken over.

Please do not forget that Asia Coin was not a small coin that had some bag holders. We had over 1000 BTC trade volumes on many days at Mintpal.

Indeed...we are not talking bout pennies...or greedy fluffly bagholders... I' d like to read more bout the future plans of AC community..not only ppl who keep writing.. "I'  ll hold...my bag...hoping to dump someday....."
Most of us are here to help not to save your 0.2 BTC or 2 or 20...we re here to help to rebuild  the positive thinking bout cryptos....lately I see only poor, greedy...fast richness dreamers passing by...that s sad...this is a real chance to step ahead...far from the nasty bankers who decide for our lives and for the whole humanity future.
Stop pissing us with your losses...we are losing since they created their money....the money they borrow to us.
So let s make a stand...unite...polite....sincere.
We are here to make it possible...even to regain losses after a disaster, but the whole meaning is not to save the ship...it s to regain the confidence of the people...the honest ones.

My 2 cents...sorry for my ugly english Wink
Enrico

fyi: Bill/William = Guglielmo, Henry = Enrico

Who are you ? And how does that obscure blog post prove your identity ?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Please point your 4  mh/s to another pool...no mandatory mining for CHILD.
...and remember..SAVETHECHILDREN retwitted us coz we are scamming them..sure..nice story bro.

p.s.
thx for bumping us..you deserve no respect at all for being so hypocritical...solo miner who argue for charity..get the hell out of here fellon

X

+1

Thats all.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
founder of X-Laboratories
Please point your 4  mh/s to another pool...no mandatory mining for CHILD.

p.s.

X
legendary
The coins that are in the donation address will get converted to BTC at the airdrop date, then sent via SEPA as fiat money to the charities.
We'll announce it and show proof here, don't worry.

You can check the block explorer too, in case there's any kind of doubt about where all the donations are going. It's all 100% transparent.
If we wanted to make money and scam people we would be partnering with some shady exchange, and hyping our coin on Twitter like the usual suspects, don't you think? Do you see any whitepaper announcement, or any announcement about hype-ish things that mean little to nothing?

As for the volume, we're doing pretty well with C-Cex, can't complain.

Have a great weekend!

If that is the case then where is the 40% fee going to ? -->  http://pool.x-children.org/workers   Notice how the donation addy is the only worker finding shares ?

Btw, I mined for more than 8 hours @4 mhash and have yet to recieve a single payment. Why is the share diff set so high and why is there little to no pool stats and transparency ?

Yea you can't really expect much with 4 mH at a nethash of 19 gig in 8 hours..
and as you can read those 40% fees are split between 38% going directly to the donation address and 2% to pay for pool costs.

The net hashrate is irrelevant. The pool has found dozens of blocks and I have yet to see my 4/140th, 2.857142857142857142857142857143 %.

You should back up your claims with some math. (or don't because that is what shills do. Wink )

donation addy earns :
38% of 40 CHILD = 15.2 CHILD per block
+
approx 90% of the remaining 24 CHILD, per block (Why are there so many lone 15.2 CHILD entries ?)
http://blockexperts.com/child/address/CejuLjQkhRwmtt1yhiD1MTagbTTcJnaZGk

expected earnings when running 4 mhash in a 140 mhash pool :
2.857142857142857142857142857143 % of 24 CHILD = 0.68571428571428571428571428571432 CHILD per block, per 4 mhash

Hey average joe..NOW STOP IT
the official pool had so many blocks coz the first day of mining there were 7+ GH/s.
So if you want your 2.8 coins you d better wait until you mined enuff with your homemade rig.
Consider even the increasing difficulty and the fact that you are really unlucky...math is done.
Now please go back to your tree and give me your CHILD address so i ll personally donate to you the (MISSING??) 2.8 coins...but please grab the coins and stay away from this thread..you re not really welcome, thx.

there are 15 coins..as reward..coz OUR RIGS (100mh/s..not 4) ARE MINING DIRECTLY TO THAT ADDRESS...WE POINTED THEM DIRECTLY TO THE CHARITY ADDRESS, GENIUS...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/25x4tucx39xgpe9/officialpool.jpg?dl=0  check by yourself...

As an "average joe", I bow before your "transparent" noobility. Tongue

This average joe just happens to be one who willingly donated 40% of his very limited hashpower because of the noble cause this coin allegedly supports. 100% when you count the 5 day solo mining drought (@ 6.2 mhash) I was on when I began mining at your pool. This average joe deserves respect if/when inquiries are made regarding the increasingly suspicious behaviour seen here.

Honestly, who the hell are you to judge me ? Peace/ humanitarian activist MY ASS !

Fyi, during these 5+ days, the difficulty was consistantly in the 120 to 300 range.

Each 15.2 CHILD/38% pool fee/donation should be accompanied by a second entry showing what your 100 mhash user earned for that same block. eg. the 100mhash's share of the remaining 24 CHILD.

That is definitely not the case. Plz explain.

If these discrepencies are not properly addressed and/or this post is deleted, I/we WILL resort to settling this with a scammer accusation thread.

The coins that are in the donation address will get converted to BTC at the airdrop date, then sent via SEPA as fiat money to the charities.

You can check the block explorer too, in case there's any kind of doubt about where all the donations are going. It's all 100% transparent.
If we wanted to make money and scam people we would be partnering with some shady exchange, and hyping our coin on Twitter like the usual suspects, don't you think? Do you see any whitepaper announcement, or any announcement about hype-ish things that mean little to nothing?

Have a great weekend!

If that is the case then where is the 40% fee going to ? -->  http://pool.x-children.org/workers   Notice how the donation addy is the only worker finding shares ?

Btw, I mined for more than 8 hours @4 mhash and have yet to recieve a single payment. Why is the share diff set so high and why is there little to no pool stats and transparency ?

and as you can read those 40% fees are split between 38% going directly to the donation address and 2% to pay for pool costs.

The net hashrate is irrelevant. The pool has found dozens of blocks and I have yet to see my 4/140th, 2.857142857142857142857142857143 %.

You should back up your claims with some math. (or don't because that is what shills do. Wink )

donation addy earns :
+
approx 90% of the remaining 24 CHILD, per block (Why are there so many lone 15.2 CHILD entries ?)

2.857142857142857142857142857143 % of 24 CHILD = 0.68571428571428571428571428571432 CHILD per block, per 4 mhash

Hey average joe..NOW STOP IT
the official pool had so many blocks coz the first day of mining there were 7+ GH/s.
So if you want your 2.8 coins you d better wait until you mined enuff with your homemade rig.
Consider even the increasing difficulty and the fact that you are really unlucky...math is done.

there are 15 coins..as reward..coz OUR RIGS (100mh/s..not 4) ARE MINING DIRECTLY TO THAT ADDRESS....and coz the POOL has the rule to accumulate 10 coins then transfer to your address
https://www.dropbox.com/s/25x4tucx39xgpe9/officialpool.jpg?dl=0  check by yourself...
legendary
Activity: 1092
shill
SHil/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
plural noun: shills
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
"a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball"
verb
3rd person present: shills
act or work as a shill.
legendary

Have a great weekend!

donation addy earns :
+

legendary
just a pro-tip that buy support is fake  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
ain't that the truth i smell bullshyt Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
CryptoPools is back online.  Again, sorry for the downtime.

-tb-
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
just a pro-tip that buy support is fake  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
where is all this ghse listed pools where is it?

some secret pool?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Stratum is down.  I'm looking into this issue.  Will update when it's back up.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

-tb-
legendary
crypto pool is down and difficulty is way high still
General Statistics
Pool Hash Rate   0.000 MH/s
Pool Efficiency   98.57%
Current Active Workers   0
Current Difficulty   246.09390815
Est. Next Difficulty   225.72462359 (Change in 9 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   1 minute 5 seconds General Statistics
Pool Hash Rate   0.000 MH/s
Pool Efficiency   98.57%
legendary
crypto pool is down and difficulty is way high still
Activity: 60

Have a great weekend!

If that is the case then where is the 40% fee going to ? -->  http://pool.x-children.org/workers   Notice how the donation addy is the only worker finding shares ?

Activity: 211
Is this
https://c-cex.com/?p=child-btc
Legit ?

They have $450 btc prices, is it safe Huh
Activity: 60
IF you want THEN you can !!!
4 mhs Huh that is one 280X vga , and net hashrate is 19Ghs ... what do you expect to earn with 4mhs for only 8 hours? Cheesy

BTW coin looks very good for now guys...
legendary

Have a great weekend!

If that is the case then where is the 40% fee going to ? -->  http://pool.x-children.org/workers   Notice how the donation addy is the only worker finding shares ?

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Have a great weekend!
Pages:
Jump to: