Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] ChipCoin - X11 PoW - Phase 2 - 3 Exchanges - Join Us! - page 2. (Read 30056 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
CHIP Block Explorer not working what is the problem?
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Current Block: 26471  (3 hours)

CHIP dead?
Activity: 504
Merit: 502

In case anybody would like to drop a line to the dev...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
And last but not least, the CHIP Block Explorer is back online! (Thanks BanzaiBTC Smiley)

np  Smiley

Still hoping for a good takeover... so I will leave it up and running for a while Wink
legendary
The price is exactly where I predicted a few days ago ........... dropping from 350 satoshi to 15 satoshi ..... another dead coin in the archive of Bitcointalk .....

Everyday new scamcoin that rejects newcomers form altcoins.
Activity: 546
The price is exactly where I predicted a few days ago ........... dropping from 350 satoshi to 15 satoshi ..... another dead coin in the archive of Bitcointalk .....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This was dumped already? What a joke. I knew something felt wrong with this one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
too bad..as the name "chip" is pretty good....to bad everything else sucks
legendary
It could be but i don`t think so, i think the dev has left the building..
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Could be an intentional dump strategy before pos, who knows these days...
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
interesting the web page is still active hmmm   Huh
legendary
everyone want hope the coin would miraculously revived  Grin
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Why do the dead coins have the longest threads?
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Another small update from my part:
I'm trying to get in touch with more developers as the guy I mentioned before prefers to have a (small) team. He also said he would 'soon' start with preparing stuff in advance for the take-over, whatever he exactly meant by that it seems to me that he's quite confident about doing a take-over. In the meanwhile I reached out to several other developers as well, still waiting for their answers.

With input from all of you we can reach our goals much faster, so if anyone knows other potentially interested developers please send me a PM! Smiley

Peace,

Luc

Can we get a slack setup for this ?

You can join via https://chipcoin.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
I'm trying to get in touch with more developers as the guy I mentioned before prefers to have a (small) team. He also said he would 'soon' start with preparing stuff in advance for the take-over, whatever he exactly meant by that it seems to me that he's quite confident about doing a take-over. In the meanwhile I reached out to several other developers as well, still waiting for their answers.

With input from all of you we can reach our goals much faster, so if anyone knows other potentially interested developers please send me a PM! Smiley

Peace,

Luc
Activity: 477
Merit: 501

Peace,

Luc

Can we get a slack setup for this ?
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
good job guys this is a good name for a coin for sure and take it over and get this thing going plz Grin
ACP
It needs to be hardforked before the rewards run out for pow ,block halving. "dev" mentioned they where going to fork to pos after but.... MIA dev ..
Activity: 546
Does this coin have any future ? the price is at bottom . good time for buying
ACP
So chip was "going" to do a bigger version of this? http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!shop--redeem/c1rqt  ? hmm ,we already working on it and have done it!

That looks more like software downloading, most of us being geeks already know hoe to download and crack software. Chip was selling hardware at a discounted price, but good ad plug now find you way back to your thread
Chip was fake.
We will be actually doing that , most likely ssd's ram ect
Every coin is real until they are fake. Sometimes its a week, sometimes its a year
funny though , chip had huge potential
Pages:
Jump to: