Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] ChipCoin - X11 PoW - Phase 2 - 3 Exchanges - Join Us! - page 4. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Just accept the scam and move on. No use trying to keep it alive. Just sucks more energy, time and btc.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
we will be creating a new thread very soon. stay tuned  Cool Cool

Please provide some proof that you are the DEV. A quick tweet for example would do a lot, and is 1sec of work.
If not i consider you as not being the dev.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
the prospect of a good start but is now in decline ... where dev?
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
at one point in his life he would have at some point
Do you even know what you're saying? As long as it's not confirmed that ChipsTwo is the actual developer of Chips, this coin is a lost cause.
Activity: 98
Updates | Friday Aug 7th

hey guys! Chips here, sorry for the delayed presence of myself, ive actually swapped from my regular PC to my work laptop and unfortunately have forgotten the password, so ill be responding via this account until i get that one sorted out.

1. Chipcoin online shop will go live today.

2. ill be forking out the upfront charge to get listed to bittrex - im paying upfront - remember donations are always welcome.

3. We are in the works of integrating a new type of masternode - designed to profit node runners

4. We are setting up a sweeping media blits to target twitter/facebook and more - we want chipshop to be well known

i hope all my holders are still happy, we have a long run to the top but i will strive to get there.

Peace  Wink
confirmed same dev same ip addy as in irc
He's not even in IRC. Are you even in IRC?
at one point in his life he would have at some point
Updates | Friday Aug 7th

hey guys! Chips here, sorry for the delayed presence of myself, ive actually swapped from my regular PC to my work laptop and unfortunately have forgotten the password, so ill be responding via this account until i get that one sorted out.

2. ill be forking out the upfront charge to get listed to bittrex - im paying upfront - remember donations are always welcome.

3. We are in the works of integrating a new type of masternode - designed to profit node runners

4. We are setting up a sweeping media blits to target twitter/facebook and more - we want chipshop to be well known

i hope all my holders are still happy, we have a long run to the top but i will strive to get there.

Peace  Wink
He's not even in IRC. Are you even in IRC?
It's about the 50th time this has happened in recent coins, no real point in buying these shit coins until they are at least 6 months old with the same dev working on them
You got a point there. Guess the dev does this on purpose so he can buy-in cheap, makes sense though..

This is way too fishy.. I recommend everyone to stay away from this coin, unless the dev has a reasonable explanation other than a hardware swap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

It's about the 50th time this has happened in recent coins, no real point in buying these shit coins until they are at least 6 months old with the same dev working on them
Updates | Friday Aug 7th

Peace  Wink

Lol this is too funny. Same thing happened to the BIOS dev folks
Activity: 98
Updates | Friday Aug 7th

Peace  Wink
Activity: 99
Updates | Friday Aug 7th

Peace  Wink
give you proof that you are OP
Activity: 1022
Updates | Friday Aug 7th

Peace  Wink

Oh FFS not another spammer.

Time to leave this thread well alone
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
It`s better if dev come back.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
So block explorer gone as well?

I own blockpioneers... there is no reason for now too take the explorer offline... waiting for dev or takeover  Wink
Ah Thanks my bad, had to do with my chrome settingss
Activity: 509
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
So block explorer gone as well?
Activity: 840
not getting warm n fuzzy