Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIP] ChipCoin - X11 PoW - Phase 2 - 3 Exchanges - Join Us! - page 3. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
It was listed on c-cex wtf did you expect?  Listen, anything that comes from that den of shit is destined to be a money loser for those that are not fed inside information by the exchange.  Just quit dealing with them and this shit stops, simple.
Yes I agree and YoBit as well
So chip was "going" to do a bigger version of this? http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!shop--redeem/c1rqt  ? hmm ,we already working on it and have done it!

That looks more like software downloading, most of us being geeks already know hoe to download and crack software. Chip was selling hardware at a discounted price, but good ad plug now find you way back to your thread
Chip was fake.
We will be actually doing that , most likely ssd's ram ect
Every coin is real until they are fake. Sometimes its a week, sometimes its a year
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
It was listed on c-cex wtf did you expect?  Listen, anything that comes from that den of shit is destined to be a money loser for those that are not fed inside information by the exchange.  Just quit dealing with them and this shit stops, simple.
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
So chip was "going" to do a bigger version of this? http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!shop--redeem/c1rqt  ? hmm ,we already working on it and have done it!

That looks more like software downloading, most of us being geeks already know hoe to download and crack software. Chip was selling hardware at a discounted price, but good ad plug now find you way back to your thread
Chip was fake.
We will be actually doing that , most likely ssd's ram ect
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Thanks LucD88. Looking forward for the progress.
So chip was "going" to do a bigger version of this? http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!shop--redeem/c1rqt  ? hmm ,we already working on it and have done it!

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
As promised I reached out to the developers I mentioned yesterday. One of them showed real interest in taking over this coin, he's responsible for another rather successful coin but more on that later! Smiley For now I will continue giving you guys updates until we reach the point he personally introduces himself to the community. A new thread will be created by the new developer once the take-over is about to start, for now keep an eye on this one.

I'm trying to be as transparent as possible and I'm doing my very best but don't get too excited already as we're not there YET! Just as much as everyone else I hope this take-over will be successful..

Peace,

Luc.
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
So chip was "going" to do a bigger version of this? http://www.anarchistsprime.com/#!shop--redeem/c1rqt  ? hmm ,we already working on it and have done it!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Thanks for the info Luc Smiley Lets pump some life in Chip2 soon Cool
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I'm all in for a take over, but we do need a developer. I do know some guys, I'll be asking around. Smiley

Nice! Let me know if I can out help with something Smiley

EDIT:

I am transferring some of my hosted projects to a new server... So the explorer will be down for a few hours
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
I'm all in for a take over, but we do need a developer. I do know some guys, I'll be asking around. Smiley

Would be awesome, keep us updated!
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
lets get a slack going and most of all we need good developers / decent will work also

I have a slack for this. PM for invitation including email.

You can join via https://chipcoin.herokuapp.com/
lets get a slack going and most of all we need good developers / decent will work also

I have a slack for this. PM for invitation including email.
Activity: 116
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Holy shit guys... This is becoming pretty pathetic Cheesy Cheesy

So what are we going to do about all this? It seems to me the dev ran away... mofo.............

Dead project, or takeover?

I will leave the explorer up for another week or so.. If the dev still is not back.. or a takeover did not take place.. I will remove the explorer from my server.. I will not host dead/scam related projects. As I provided this service for free for chipcoin (I really liked this coin damnit)... I believe I have the right to do so Grin

Banzai
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Translation are you read for my dumps lol
Activity: 116
yea rite, maybe if the rocket is pointed down. I had high hopes for chips, should of known when I was told they did not respond to an interview request by SNRN.
Pages:
Jump to: