Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIPS] KMD platform's LN app with realtime betting+decentralized shuffling - page 4. (Read 44543 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
We are making good progress on the blockchain enforced contracts, which is required for a blockchain enforced poker.

the CHIPS realtime p2p code is already working, so once we get the blockchain enforced contracts ready we can pull together a system that works either in realtime with MofN multisig approvals or invokes a blockchain enforced payout vector.

really, it is all quite technical and 99.9% of readers here wont understand so I am not posting much details about it here.

tl:dr: the goal is still to get a working realtime decentralized poker using CHIPS, KMD and PANGEA chains all coordinated with a realtime p2p betting.

tl:dr of tl:dr: CHIPS is good

Talk about a killer application.  Pretty cool.  The tech outline you gave makes sense, I think.
 Thanks for the update.

Really looking forward to seeing it all come together.

How I do this properly?

By posting in the Civic thread? Smiley

And then buying some CHIPS.  Smiley

Not necessarily in that order.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
did CHIPS got delisted from hitBTC or something? They do not want to process my withdraw at any cost. I always get the message "insufficient funds in the main account" which is of course not true, I have all my balance on the main account willing to withdraw to MEW and deposit to poker from there. I opened a ticket with hitBTC a few days ago, still nothing. Please help.

I have also downloaded a Civic app in order to do the KYC. I have verified my phone number and email address with CIVIC. When I click scan the code and aim it at the civic code from poker softwear, nothing happens. How I do this properly?
Literally, nothing of what you said there has anything to do with CHIPS.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
did CHIPS got delisted from hitBTC or something? They do not want to process my withdraw at any cost. I always get the message "insufficient funds in the main account" which is of course not true, I have all my balance on the main account willing to withdraw to MEW and deposit to poker from there. I opened a ticket with hitBTC a few days ago, still nothing. Please help.

I have also downloaded a Civic app in order to do the KYC. I have verified my phone number and email address with CIVIC. When I click scan the code and aim it at the civic code from poker softwear, nothing happens. How I do this properly?
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
We are making good progress on the blockchain enforced contracts, which is required for a blockchain enforced poker.

the CHIPS realtime p2p code is already working, so once we get the blockchain enforced contracts ready we can pull together a system that works either in realtime with MofN multisig approvals or invokes a blockchain enforced payout vector.

really, it is all quite technical and 99.9% of readers here wont understand so I am not posting much details about it here.

tl:dr: the goal is still to get a working realtime decentralized poker using CHIPS, KMD and PANGEA chains all coordinated with a realtime p2p betting.

tl:dr of tl:dr: CHIPS is good
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello, I invite you to us (Descrow.com) in the form of a project-tester that tests the idea with feedback from the community. For you it's completely free. We are starting on working with ICO projects in the stages from "ideas" to "ICO". You, as the project,  will need simply to present your project or idea on the platform, the community will view it and give you feedback. You do not spend anything on it and will get feedback,  (possibly even attracting additional investors), at the same time we test our product. If your project will be interesting for the community, it will be possible to conduct ICO with our help as partners, which guarantees attraction of large investments. For communication and clarification of details, you can write to me on the mail ([email protected]).
Long time no talk in this thread Smiley

Correct, this indicate that  jl777B is working hard on this project and does not have time to write here something about it.  Smiley

I'll bet!

If there's any way the community can help just let us know.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

Correct, this indicate that  jl777B is working hard on this project and does not have time to write here something about it.  Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
How goes the project?

Was there any luck getting any discussions going with upcoming exchanges?

There is obviously little point going after the top tier exchanges as they moved a long way out of everybody's reach many months ago.  The billionaires don't care to talk to the mere thousandaires.

The good thing is there is a surge of new startup exchanges, to meet the needs of the crypto projects that don't have millions just to list.  Some of these startups have shown by their behaviour to date that they are poor prospects.  Others seem quite promising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 133
Submission #15 has been submitted for review at the 2018 Crypto Valley
Conference on Blockchain Technology (CVCBT 2018) site.

Title: PANGEA/Privatebet - Decentralized and generalized shuffled
            decks with faceup and facedown support and recovery from
            minority nodes disconnecting
by sg777 and jl777
Activity: 7
Where can I sell this coin? On BarterDEX please do not send - there to sell unreal! This system is not for normal people, it is impossible to work with it.
Retired IRCX God
I cant sell CHIPS, please activate the wallet on CoinExchange! I dont mine to exchange, i have a local wallet.
This isn't CoinExchange, please see CoinExchange to activate something on CoinExchange! You not mining to CoinExchange doesn't change the fact that this is not CoinExchange, or that CoinExchange has the control over coins that you can send to CoinExchange from your local wallet and get credit on CoinExchange.
Activity: 11
I cant sell CHIPS, please activate the wallet on CoinExchange! I dont mine to exchange, i have a local wallet.
Activity: 11
I love poker, and I love poker chips.  I couldn't resist picking these up last month.  Is there a windows wallet yet?  I'd like to safeguard my chips until the first poker game, and I don't believe coinexchange is a good place to store them.
  https://github.com/DeckerSU/chips3/releases/download/v0.14.99_decker_2/chips3_binaries.zip
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
You're a harsh critic ComputerGenie. ..

I appreciate your comments, and I think they are important.

It may look like this, but it is not!  Cheesy

Retired IRCX God
Activity: 63
You're a harsh critic ComputerGenie. 

Nobody dares speak now.  :p

Lol, nah, I was trolling the genie, and he called me out. He might be a crusty fellow, but he is def more valuable then me.  Kiss

There is not much to say about chips yet, except it is getting closer to all coins minted. It def needs things organized and created similar to other projects though, and James has written that he would except community help with this. Though only James knows the whole picture at the moment so not sure how much the community can actually do. As James has made clear, updates will come infrequently. Although it would be great to post progress so we can share in the successes and cheer him on.

And of course I trust James 100% even if he makes me wait which drives me nutz on occasion.

You're a harsh critic ComputerGenie. 

Nobody dares speak now.  :p
Retired IRCX God
...Can you deposit chips straight to barterdex?....
Yes.

... Or is agama required as a first step?...
No.

....Also why did the community go dark about the last beer-kmd test, what happened? .....
The one that just ended a couple of hours ago?  Roll Eyes

...Was the test successful?....
Highly.

...You know what, never mind I don't care, I expect some snarky response....
If you don't care, then kindly take your troll ass elsewhere.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: