Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHIPS] KMD platform's LN app with realtime betting+decentralized shuffling - page 6. (Read 44543 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Didn't you create Komodo, jl777? - which is listed on many big exchanges.  

Due to that, I assumed (no doubt wrongly) that you would already have contact with many exchanges, who should be interested in all your future projects including CHIPS.

Personally I think CHIPS is pretty cool.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
TradeSatoshi charges a 0.75 BTC fee for being added.

I am not sure what a reasonable fee would be these days for a coin addition. Would a pool be set up to contribute to, and the community could just add small amounts until it is full, or is there already a fund put aside for this?

I can look around for exchanges that are under the budget, if it would help.
quite a small exchange...
barterDEX isnt that far behind in volumes compared to them

I do not think it's time to think about new exchanges. Choosing a wrong exchange can hurt the currency.
In the future, with the increase in volume and understanding that this is a great project, negotiating to enter the exchanges would be easier
Activity: 476
Merit: 133

I am not sure what a reasonable fee would be these days for a coin addition. Would a pool be set up to contribute to, and the community could just add small amounts until it is full, or is there already a fund put aside for this?

quite a small exchange...
barterDEX isnt that far behind in volumes compared to them
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

maybe we should consider go list more chips now??? there are a lot of people did not know the chips out there .
what is the status of listing CHIPS on more exchanges? Did you find any that would do it without much payment? We could pay a reasonable fee.
What about BTC-Alpha? It's a small one but with only about 20 coins listed there, so people can easily recognize chips.
how much do they charge to get a listing?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
maybe we should consider go list more chips now??? there are a lot of people did not know the chips out there .
what is the status of listing CHIPS on more exchanges? Did you find any that would do it without much payment? We could pay a reasonable fee.
What about BTC-Alpha? It's a small one but with only about 20 coins listed there, so people can easily recognize chips.
sure, I am ok with that.
just get a central exchange to agree to list without asking for $100,000
then we can get such listings.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I am a KMD holder. Just buy 222CHIPS via coinexchange.io
I think I better withdraw it to BatterDEX. Should I?

Yes, coinexchange has many problems with chips wallet, days to get my chips withdrawn, will never use again.
OMG coinexchange.io down today 😱
Luckily I withdraw 1 week ago.

CoinExchange is finally back.  Wink
Check this link:  https://www.coinexchange2.com

https://www.coinexchange.io is back. They fixed the DNS problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!

Yes, coinexchange has many problems with chips wallet, days to get my chips withdrawn, will never use again.

CoinExchange is finally back.  Wink
Check this link:  https://www.coinexchange2.com
Activity: 13

ut5
Activity: 88
hi all, please tell me a real working pool for POW Chips, thank you.
Activity: 17
What the coin is intended for and the shitty code that some random private exchange uses are not mutually inclusive.
Indeed, thank you for the direct hit of an answer  Cheesy

BarterDEX couldn't have more perfect timing to enter the Cryptorealm
Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
it isnt really their fault, to be fair. the coin has 10 second blocks and miners were sending their coins into the wallet.

it creates a huge UTXO set whenever you try to send transactions back out of the wallet, and things get really junked up.
True story:
Exchanges are incapable of writing code that combines UTXOs

Roll Eyes

Admittedly, there are over 8600 blocks per day; however, if your claim is that ce devs can't manage combining 8600 UTXOs in a 24 hr span (pretending that 1 miner mined every block), your statement pretty much sums up why using ce is a bad idea in the 1st place.
Activity: 14

it isnt really their fault, to be fair. the coin has 10 second blocks and miners were sending their coins into the wallet.

it creates a huge UTXO set whenever you try to send transactions back out of the wallet, and things get really junked up.
I am using Komodo paper wallet. Can I send CHIPS to it? And how can I spend CHIPS when I want.
(I often send KMD by enter private key to agama in lite mode)
Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552
Retired IRCX God
...although out of curiousity, this coin is designed for small, fast, microtransactions.  I don't understand how that caused harm to the wallet if anyone could elaborate a bit...
What the coin is intended for and the shitty code that some random private exchange uses are not mutually inclusive.
Pages:
Jump to: