Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CHNcoin][CNC][PPLNS Pool] **Stratum** chn.mnlan.net - page 2. (Read 13274 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
do you have other CNC Pools?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So be it.  Due to so many bugs and constant DDos attacks, I am disabling the mining for this pool.  I have other pools that are working without issues, but this one is has issues and is being too random.

For now, please withdraw your coins if you have not already.

i received compensation coins...so i cant say this is a scam

Details please.

i`m not sure of the specifics... but i mined with ~6MHs and had ~1200 coins ... this night i got another 720 credited to my wallet, so i`m happy with that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
yesterday i connected to this pool and headed to work. unfortunately admin changed IP and my worker was down most of the time ...so to sum it up

I made 9 coins in 2,5 hours (estimated time before it  went down) @ 600Khash   

Now i'm mining at another pool and i'm much more happy: 32coins in 7 hours + lots of shares
Activity: 490
Merit: 254

Details please.
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
over 7 hour mining in the night and a big 4.3chn...... welcome in the club  Wink

I said enough earlier, you can look back if you want to see my feelings, but I will add that I am much happier after switching pools. I just woke up after having been on a new pool for 10 hours and was happy to see 126 coins from the new pool sitting in my account. This is almost spot on to my figures, maybe even a little higher.

I think I ended up with ~32 out of this pool after 9 hours (1 hour less) with the same hash rate. Maybe 4 of those trickled in during the overnight hours after I left, so for those of you still sitting on unpaid shares don't get your hopes up expecting some big windfall coming your way.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
Definitely a scam imo, if it's not then I expect to be reimbursed.
Activity: 141
Somebody please DDOS these scum into the stone age.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
over 7 hour mining in the night and a big 4.3chn...... welcome in the club  Wink
Activity: 141
Another extremely displeased user here. Was on pool for 6-8 hours, payouts not as expected, okay well PPLNS takes a while to catch up with things, 10% stales, etc. I go to bed.

7 hours later, payout is about 100 cnc. According to all reasonable figures, should have been 600 minimum. More like 1200 for all the previous hours as well. So where is 80%+ of my income? Not in my wallet, that's for sure. Lining someone else's?

Avoid. It's either a scam or horribly misconfigured.

I will eat my words if I ever see the rest of my cnc, but I won't hold my breath on that one.
Activity: 143
Actually, from my calculations, Since now, I've got 1/3 or 1/4 less than expected ( based on estimates, without the 10% stale+1% fee and the luck ). My account is still credited with coins.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hey, eat this snail quick
I'm still sitting on a lot of unpaid shares, but my shares to coins ratio over time is FAR worse here. I would avoid this pool for now. Too bad.... I want some stratum.
It seems I get payed after switching pools. It's really hard to tell if there is really missing coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
I was mining at last night at 2.6Mh/s, and only got 20 coins Sad.

Guess I'll have to find elsewhere! Sad

I only got 10% of what I should have, there's no way the pool is still being DDoS'd that hard, I think something fishy is going on here...
Activity: 56
Getting about 1/7 of what I should according to hashrate  Angry
I swithed pools. For roughly 1 hour@1550 Khash in dontmineme pool I made 10 CNC confirmed.
In about 13-14 hours@mnlan pool I made about 80-85 CNC... There should be something wrong, indeed. Stale shares are same %. Sad  Huh
Activity: 172
Mining for about two hours at 580 Khash/s and I only get a tenth of a CHN? Are you kidding me? Where are my coins?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I hope this pool can get the bugs worked out because there simply aren't enough good chn pools out there. If this coin is to last, the mining must work.
Activity: 42
This is me running it for a few hours today, note I haven't withdrawn any CNC

Pages:
Jump to: