Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 29. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Im confused, i bought day token and time mints on the ICO but what are thoes yesterday tokens ?and why do I have the same amount of YESTERDAY and DAY token

Can someone please explain ?

Just let you know here is what had happened.

The original distribution of Day tokens has incorrect minting percentage. So devs corrected it by defining another smart contract. Thus the original DAY tokens wa renamed YESTERDAY tokens but with only 0.1% -0.05% minting power. The corrected DAY tokens is now the official chronologic tokens.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Im confused, i bought day token and time mints on the ICO but what are thoes yesterday tokens ?and why do I have the same amount of YESTERDAY and DAY token

Can someone please explain ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I'm waiting for the team to start to proof their use case for their platform, this is when the token will start to appreaciate. I think there are so projects now in the space and is very crowded to stand out from the crowd unless the team proof their worth
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
you absolutely right, nearly %90 ico price higher than exchange. Wait for exchange, no lose time, no worry for scam, get more without stress.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Now it is a ritual for tokens to dropped under ico's price. It is one of the biggest project, it is not correct to compare with it. But now there is no advantage of entering the icos. Invest the money / wait for days, weeks or 1-2 months / at half price, people will take under the half price from ether. And there is a lost time for money when you are waiting.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
A quick question - for those DAY issued that were in fact YESTERDAYs is their a need to update the the MEW token or will they automatically be shown as YESTERDAY?

Quote from: chichidori on September 21, 2017, 06:25:37 AM
For people who is still in question on how to change the Old Day token Yesterday here is the contract address of each token, to change theticker of the OLD they here is what you do.

1. Open Mew Look for the negative sign right next to the old Day token which was distributed on 15-16 day of sep. and change it to this.

Contract address : 0x7268f9c2bc9c9e65b4a16888cb5672531ce8e945
Name/Ticker : YESTERDAY
Decimal : 18

2. For the New DAY token that was distributed sep. 19 onwards here is the contract address to input in MEW.

Contract address : 0xE814aeE960a85208C3dB542C53E7D4a6C8D5f60F
Name/Ticker : DAY

Hope i did help a little. it will take time for etherscan to update the ticker.
Activity: 308
Merit: 252
A quick question - for those DAY issued that were in fact YESTERDAYs is their a need to update the the MEW token or will they automatically be shown as YESTERDAY?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Now that minting (Day 1% Yesterday 0.1%) is working properly . I will be waiting for devs to work out on several cases for DAY token use. Hopefully they came up with an application using YESTERDAY tokens which is by the way also being traded at EtherDelta.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
This token should partner with the Basic Attention Token and sell a new way to advertise. I think proof of time could really help their endgame. Right now BAT has incredible support without much of a product. I think Chronologic could change that for them. Otherwise I think the masternodes at the base of this coin were not thought out properly to benefit small investors...maybe they were trying to discourage small investors from running their masternodes or time machines or whatever.

I guess I just feel left out because I didn't want to drop $$$ on this project even though if it works I can think of lots of potential applications. Time is very important in computing. I'll keep an eye out.
Activity: 560
What is the total coin supply
Activity: 20
Summary from the chronologic blog: Summary: We have deployed the official version of the DAY token as of Tuesday, September 19, 2017. The incorrect version has been deprecated to the YESTERDAY ticker.

So when the bounty hunters will receive their New Day tokens? what will happen to all trades that are happening with the deprecated tokens still?
Any news on exchanges? The team said earlier that we will be trading on Poloniex and bittrex by 18 or 19 th september..so what's the next date now?

You are using a hacked account, dont think you deserve any bounty.
Activity: 868
For people who is still in question on how to change the Old Day token Yesterday here is the contract address of each token, to change theticker of the OLD they here is what you do.

1. Open Mew Look for the negative sign right next to the old Day token which was distributed on 15-16 day of sep. and change it to this.

2. For the New DAY token that was distributed sep. 19 onwards here is the contract address to input in MEW.

Yes, this help alot, my concern before was that is both token valauble, and Chronologic team has clarifiy the issue.
Another thing I want to ask now is that is the team going to merge both tokens in future
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well talk about timing I bought DAY tokens in EtherDelta exchange and I was able to send it timely on my minting wallet 5 minutes before GMT is 0:00 . So in effect my DAY token was increased in reference to the new total number of my DAY tokens.
Activity: 14
Well I am no expert in programming etc...those are for the boring guys  Cheesy .. Any way looks like the devs have already sorted the issue with YESTERDAY and DAY and as members I guess we have to ask question to the ChronoLogic team about what is next... not going back to the same issue which is not very productive...my opinion...
Activity: 70
How do we manually add the new Day token ? not Yesterday!

You need to use the new contract address which is : 0xE814aeE960a85208C3dB542C53E7D4a6C8D5f60F
And then add the custom token in mew for example with 18 decimal.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How do we manually add the new Day token ? not Yesterday!
any exchanges listing DAY or YESTERDAY for sale / trading yet?

For now Etherdelta, for the rest, stay tuned  Wink
So this mean the token I hold from the ICO dont have anymore value ? Cry

If you have the tokens from the ico, you then also have the second token. Both have values aswell.
Activity: 78
So this mean the token I hold from the ICO dont have anymore value ? Cry
Pages:
Jump to: