Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 26. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Some guys here create so much FUDs for it to create panic selling . Well I don't see it such a good thing. But don't spread lies as if devs have done so much wrong or as if scam us. Look at the price it is stable. Fudders want to lower this just to scoop some cheap DAY. We should be thankful for the mistake and treat the YDAY token as a bonus . For lesser chronopower, it might eventually be more expensive and rare for an app for it may serve as a moneymaker.

Why should we be thankful mate? YESTERDAY was a mistake, or test, or experiment, nothing good. You lost more money in DAYs price, than gain from YESTERDAY.  If chrono team would say things are like this, like that, if they give us some answers, some roadmap, there wouldn’t be so much complaining, FUD. To many weird things around this project imo, atm. 

Dev is in Brazil, partying, that is I joke I hope  Cool

ETHERDELTA is slow, that is my problem, but if I new XYZ investor wants to buy DAYs (new to crypto), and he sees ED.. He will turn around trust me.. Price is stable? With 12,313 24h vol. stable price means nothing to me. I don’t want to give you bad felling about chrono, I just don’t want that theDEV think we are fools here. Or maybe we are or at I am, because I'M HERE. Damn..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Some guys here create so much FUDs for it to create panic selling . Well I don't see it such a good thing. But don't spread lies as if devs have done so much wrong or as if scam us. Look at the price it is stable. Fudders want to lower this just to scoop some cheap DAY. We should be thankful for the mistake and treat the YDAY token as a bonus . For lesser chronopower, it might eventually be more expensive and rare for an app for it may serve as a moneymaker.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any word on other exchanges. I dont use slack anymore so i can't chat there. Im using ether delta, and it's absolutely brutal to trade and transfer tokens from there.
Etherdelta is a very slow exchange, an exchange must be user friendly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
FFS.

all the faggots complaining about etherdelta should get the fuck out of crypto if they can't figure out how to use a fucking exchange.

As for the chronologic team, they should stop blowing all that ICO money on hookers and blow in Brazil and get that fucking shit token on Bittrex.

And fucking update your website....

Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any word on other exchanges. I dont use slack anymore so i can't chat there. Im using ether delta, and it's absolutely brutal to trade and transfer tokens from there.
Activity: 10
Hmmmm what a sneaky/smart team you are chronologic! May I ask you a few questions? Yes? Ok!

Its interesting, lets say, first you make, I can now say a fake token, DAY then YESTERDAY, so you can see how the crowd and exchanges and community reacts! And ofc. price! I dont think that was an error. People go crazy when they see chronopower is not right. Then jarret-chronologic comes, cartoon guy (good guy btw), out of nowhere and YOU are gone!(i'm talkin about slack) No ann no nothing! that bothers me! People are right to be mad, or scared, dev is gone, eric-chronologic, ma-chronologic, where were you when first (wrong) timemint happened..? Jarred said you were at sleep? who are you fooling? C'moooooon!? That was historic for you and you were sleeping?! Only Jarret who I never saw before and i'm in chronologic slack since beginning, was calming people down when we figured out that the mint was wrong.. super strange (for me) (but this is old stuff, if this was answered already, I guess I missed it, if not, i'm relay curious what you have to say)

Then in two days(?), you deploy another token DAY, that was quite fast I must say.

What is happening now and in the meantime is interesting. You are asking aloooot of questions.. You ask people, community in slack what could yesterday be, what could whole chronologic be, you get informations and ideas from us! That can also be ideas for your coin DAY, why not, you even made a forum for that, so people write down ideas! Let me ask you CHRONO, what is your idea? Do you even have one? Maybe you do? Maybe you don't! How will we know you didn't copy an idea from one of the community, change it a little and boom!! You basically made experiment, asking people how would they connect time and crypto, over 2600 slack users, brainstorming for you for free, congrats; we all know DAY and YESTERDAY are the same, just different chronopower.  And later then you will basically sell us, and others our idea! Nice

Now I see, you also ask as how much we think 88 TimeMints its worth? Why? Just make an auction and you will see what are people willing to offer, from community you can only see and have an idea how much you can sell us your DAYs. From information you get from Us, you can see how much we would pay for DAY! You can calculate! How can one tell how much is TimeMint worth if we dont even know what is the whole point of this Proof of Time?

When will you official tell us what is the whole point of this coin? POT?

About the new timemints:

what is their chronopower? 0.05, 0.1?? 1?  
How many days will they be minting? From begining like we? Start at 88- minting days atm?

And one more thing.. on the end of all timemints when all the days will be in supply will you be able to reverse formula so we could see how many days each time mind made? If 1+1=2?

i'm an early investor, my chronopower is + 0,97, please give us some answers, and ffs, ETHERDELTA is no an exchange, its complicated for new or advanced user! And SLOW!! Dont joke, and get your/our token on real exchange.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 71
The Token did not appear on the normal exchange. The distribution went badly. The price is lower than the sale. Ether from the sale is displayed through the stock exchanges. Washing? Fraud? Huh
Activity: 14
The project is not just all about presentation, it is how do we take advantage of an immutable information such as time to be implemented on different useful real-time case . Developers are working their butt out and consider this project as a prototype model . Come fully complete software package then marketing follows. That is when they consider how to maximize the appeal of chronologic.

well...i dont think you understood what I meant...  Lips sealed
The project is not just all about presentation, it is how do we take advantage of an immutable information such as time to be implemented on different useful real-time case . Developers are working their butt out and consider this project as a prototype model . Come fully complete software package then marketing follows. That is when they consider how to maximize the appeal of chronologic.
I don't know why some people are complaining about the website or any other stuff. My timemint is working fine, I had a basically free YDAY timemint as well. Just recently I scooped up more DAY tokens as I figure it out that when Chrono Power reaches 88 days, it will only mint half of what its used to mint. So while it is still minting with almost 1 % adding DAY tokens will accumulate more. Devs are more actively discussing what are in store for Chronologic Platform. Head over the their slack channel.

Hey dude...complaint is not regarding how timemint is working or how many tokens I am getting everyday...its a basic requirement for any company to update once they have completed a task...they cant say we working on bigger thing and cant bother to update the website...its just being professional... This explains why the timemint was deployed incorrectly to start with...fact
I don't know why some people are complaining about the website or any other stuff. My timemint is working fine, I had a basically free YDAY timemint as well. Just recently I scooped up more DAY tokens as I figure it out that when Chrono Power reaches 88 days, it will only mint half of what its used to mint. So while it is still minting with almost 1 % adding DAY tokens will accumulate more. Devs are more actively discussing what are in store for Chronologic Platform. Head over the their slack channel.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Guys time is precious, I'm sure the DEV team is working diligently on rolling out everything with the Proof of time and the actual use of the DAY token rather than keeping up on the website. Get on SLACK.. they're very active there.
Activity: 378
I cant believe that the team hasn't updated the website yet. Still showing join the crowd sale...very unprofessional.
Even if you visit etherscan.io they still have advertisement of their ICO there. Uts very unprofessional, They even have no updates on other exchanges..wtf is happening.

I agree here but dont get all fudded out everything has been a great success, aside from the first contract error. My DAYS are growing exponentionally Smiley

To the guy who was asking about buying a timemint, you cannot. The only way a timemint can be sold is once a balance of 8888 DAY has been achieved. The 8888 DAY along with the mint would then be sold, which would cost more than anybody can afford Cheesy

Actually i would also be very upset aswell... i havent made a big investment so i really dont care what is happening atm... but if i would make a large contribution i would also be very upset... no news, no exchanges no updates...

This is very very unprofessional...

If the team would have said idk... give us 1 month or whatever to sort everything out, everyone would be fine. Just wait for the deadline. But here... no update whatsoever.
Don't upset, you should patient. They don't update about exchange sites, don't mean they aren't working on exchange listings, these things can take time. I think it will be soon.

It seems you dont understand what is the problem. The problem is not the TIME and that we are not patient... the problem is lack of notification of the dev. team...
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
I cant believe that the team hasn't updated the website yet. Still showing join the crowd sale...very unprofessional.
Even if you visit etherscan.io they still have advertisement of their ICO there. Uts very unprofessional, They even have no updates on other exchanges..wtf is happening.

I agree here but dont get all fudded out everything has been a great success, aside from the first contract error. My DAYS are growing exponentionally Smiley

To the guy who was asking about buying a timemint, you cannot. The only way a timemint can be sold is once a balance of 8888 DAY has been achieved. The 8888 DAY along with the mint would then be sold, which would cost more than anybody can afford Cheesy

Actually i would also be very upset aswell... i havent made a big investment so i really dont care what is happening atm... but if i would make a large contribution i would also be very upset... no news, no exchanges no updates...

If the team would have said idk... give us 1 month or whatever to sort everything out, everyone would be fine. Just wait for the deadline. But here... no update whatsoever.
Don't upset, you should patient. They don't update about exchange sites, don't mean they aren't working on exchange listings, these things can take time. I think it will be soon.
Activity: 378

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

Despite the minting failure- it looks like a really promising concept..let see what the next months bring us

well the concept is good...but how will you market your product if you can't even update your website...you should be shouting loud about how much you made in the ICO and how well the team is organised etc...very disappointing man...
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
Despite the minting failure- it looks like a really promising concept..let see what the next months bring us
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: