Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum - page 31. (Read 45343 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I invested in the project, but I can not predict their prospects of success.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Got another set of DAY token. What am I going to with the OLD DAY tokens Huh?
I join the question. What to do with yesterday's tokens?
Activity: 14
Got another set of DAY token. What am I going to with the OLD DAY tokens Huh?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I have Days tokens in my wallet but I read somewhere that there is an error with the contract and now that there is Yesterday tokens, I want to know how to deploy Yesterday contract in MEW, just to confirm that I have both in my wallet
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have verified that my contribution during ICO I have receive my revised DAY tokens. Now I am just waiting for my bounty tokens which may arrive in two or three days time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Is it true that trading was prohibited after launch? Will I receive Day tokens that mint correctly or not?

It depends... The truth is you may never receive your full chronopowered DAY tokens as per Whitepaper if you sold YESTERDAYS. I know this answer sucks, but it depends on if / when you traded.

In my humble opinion you should receive DAY tokens regardless of trading or not. I am afraid that if you traded the Yesterday tokens before 3:30 PM Sunday you may never receive your DAY tokens with correct minting and fully swappable. I don't know your case. In the worst case scenario you may have sold the tokens you received and will never receive swappable tokens (for Chronos Blockchain future tokens).

This problem happened with other people who complained on Slack and Bitcointalk forums. Let's hope this project doesn't end up like a scam.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I have renamed my original DAY tokens to YESTERDAY as to not be confused by the recent adjustments done by developers . I am just waiting for my true DAY tokens with correct minting power.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Is it true that trading was prohibited after launch? Will I receive Day tokens that mint correctly or not?
Chronologic team screwed up a lot with this issue. Two tokens and same functionality, so price is divided by two. YESTERDAY tokens should be burnt.

Time is a phisical quantity. Chronologic concept is not just about math and numbers.
In my opinion we have 2 different contracts able to be used in different context.
I can imagine a different usage both for Yesterday and for Day.

Contracts are the same except difference in chronopower value.

I'm afraid it is not that simple, otherwise the team wouldn't have to take 72 hours to do it. But in essence you are right.
Hi There,

I came across this project by chance when the DAY token was listed on ED 2 days ago, I liked the idea too much and found that the token is trading around the same ICO price 1 ETH = 24 DAY

So I decided to buy some DAY tokens, however after some hours yesterday on ED the token was suddenly renamed to YESTERDAY and I don't get what is that.

Can anyone please explain to me what is the need of this token? Can't find it mentioned in the White paper and feeling totally lost.

Did I lose my paid ETH by having this token instead of DAY?

Thanks

What you actually bought at ED were YESTERDAY tokens. DAY tokens must have some properties in accordance to the whitepaper. The team is working hard to distribute DAY tokens in the next 48 hours or so. I expect everyone who participated in this crowdsale somehow (investors and bounty participants) to receive the DAY tokens they are entitled, regardless of keeping or selling YESTERDAY tokens. Otherwise, it will be considered a scam by the major community, and nobody wants it to happen.
Activity: 172
Chronologic team screwed up a lot with this issue. Two tokens and same functionality, so price is divided by two. YESTERDAY tokens should be burnt.

Time is a phisical quantity. Chronologic concept is not just about math and numbers.
In my opinion we have 2 different contracts able to be used in different context.

Contracts are the same except difference in chronopower value.
Activity: 27

Activity: 6
DAY tokens was there on ED, suddenly yesterday at around 10 PM the token was renamed to YESTERDAY

So I bought DAY tokens and after few hours it's renamed to YESTERDAY, no idea is this an issue on ED or from the Chronologic team and feeling lost with this new coin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I can't find DAY tokens on EtherDelta.com exchange, has it been delisted from the exchange, it will also be good to have it listed on coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 172
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
in 88 day i just get 0.2896 token,, so hard for 1 day, hahaha
Activity: 6
Hi There,

I came across this project by chance when the DAY token was listed on ED 2 days ago, I liked the idea too much and found that the token is trading around the same ICO price 1 ETH = 24 DAY

So I decided to buy some DAY tokens, however after some hours yesterday on ED the token was suddenly renamed to YESTERDAY and I don't get what is that.

Can anyone please explain to me what is the need of this token? Can't find it mentioned in the White paper and feeling totally lost.

Did I lose my paid ETH by having this token instead of DAY?

Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I see that the bounties are over and now the question is what is next for this project. I will read the whitepaper later once I have the time to check on this. Innovative and out of the ordinary concept.

Bounty participants received YESTERDAY tokens. They will receive DAY tokens within 3 days. If they rightfully sold their YESTERDAYS before 3:30PM, they will NOT receive any DAY tokens. As a result I am afraid the distribution of DAYs to bounty holders will be lower than 0.8% of the total DAY tokens sold in the crowdsale. If this situation happens, it will configure a clear violation to the terms of the bounties campaign. People could ultimately call it a "scam". I urge the team to consider that despite nobody was entitled to earn YESTERDAYS, so the distribution of DAY tokens to bounty participants must be 0.8% regardless of who sold YESTERDAY tokens or not.

Lol no. How would that make sense? The people who sold their YESTERDAY would be receiving unfair compensation, in that they were able to sell and still receive DAY whereas those who were smart and payed attention and followed the rules would be punished relative to those that decided to sell. The rules were outlined beforehand I don't see how you can expect them to make exceptions for those who didn't follow directions. It was their choice to sell YESTERDAY, and they had every right to do so, but that doesn't mean they have a right to unfair compensation going forward. You can't eat your cake and have it too.

I'll explain using an example: imagine I promise you 10 ETH for one BTC. You send me one BTC and I send you 10 ETC. You would ask me to send the 10 ETH either way. If you sold your ETC or not it doesn't matter. You still are entitled to receive 10 ETH, otherwise it is a scam. Now read the sentence again considering ETC = YESTERDAY and ETH = DAY. This is the problem. Nobody received DAY yet. What they sold was another token affected by different chronopower, not the one mentioned in the whitepaper. Some people may have noticed the difference (at least at the moment the minting occurred) and sold those wannabeDay tokens. They are not the ones to blame.
Your example doesn't make any sense. The actual analogy would be if I agreed to send 1 BTC to you for 10 ETC that I agreed to hold onto until you sent me the 10 ETH, if I break the deal by not holding onto those 10 ETC (part of the deal) that was my fault and I am the one who broke our agreement. Imagine the 10 ETC is "collateral" if somebody gives you collateral for something they plan to give you in the future and you sell that collateral you broke the deal and they are no longer obliged to follow through on their end. You're acting like you should be allowed to have your cake and eat it too, but you shouldn't.

Activity: 2
I see that the bounties are over and now the question is what is next for this project. I will read the whitepaper later once I have the time to check on this. Innovative and out of the ordinary concept.

Bounty participants received YESTERDAY tokens. They will receive DAY tokens within 3 days. If they rightfully sold their YESTERDAYS before 3:30PM, they will NOT receive any DAY tokens. As a result I am afraid the distribution of DAYs to bounty holders will be lower than 0.8% of the total DAY tokens sold in the crowdsale. If this situation happens, it will configure a clear violation to the terms of the bounties campaign. People could ultimately call it a "scam". I urge the team to consider that despite nobody was entitled to earn YESTERDAYS, so the distribution of DAY tokens to bounty participants must be 0.8% regardless of who sold YESTERDAY tokens or not.

Lol no. How would that make sense? The people who sold their YESTERDAY would be receiving unfair compensation, in that they were able to sell and still receive DAY whereas those who were smart and payed attention and followed the rules would be punished relative to those that decided to sell. The rules were outlined beforehand I don't see how you can expect them to make exceptions for those who didn't follow directions. It was their choice to sell YESTERDAY, and they had every right to do so, but that doesn't mean they have a right to unfair compensation going forward. You can't eat your cake and have it too.

I'll explain using an example: imagine I promise you 10 ETH for one BTC. You send me one BTC and I send you 10 ETC. You would ask me to send the 10 ETH either way. If you sold your ETC or not it doesn't matter. You still are entitled to receive 10 ETH, otherwise it is a scam. Now read the sentence again considering ETC = YESTERDAY and ETH = DAY. This is the problem. Nobody received DAY yet. What they sold was another token affected by different chronopower, not the one mentioned in the whitepaper. Some people may have noticed the difference (at least at the moment the minting occurred) and sold those wannabeDay tokens. They are not the ones to blame.
Did you sell or held DAY?
1ETH=24DAY
1ETH=YESTERDAY?
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
So I got my first minted token/coin.  My chrono power is .914... with 120 DAY after the first minting I only got 120.10914...  Shouldn't I have 121.0968... ??  Isn't the math for the first day 120 * .00914 = 1.0968 DAY ??  but I only received 0.10914 DAY

Regarding the minting issue :  https://blog.chronologic.network/2nd-deployment-of-day-686dd4f058b7

Would you care to address the concerns raised by other participants as to why early members who contributed less than 5 ETH got higher timemints (as per the spreadsheet)? Most of us waited until we were told 1 ETH was appropriate and thus missed out on the higher timemints. This is a big flaw, a response to us would be appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: