Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CKC]CLOCKCOIN | SCRYPT | TIME IS MONEY... | MANDATORY UPDATE - page 2. (Read 25135 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Low difficulty Grin

Maybe clockcoin can consider to include POS? POS is the trend.   Huh
Activity: 288
Merit: 253
Activity: 570
thank you for the reply  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
After I update my wallet, all my coins disappeared, and all transactions are orphans. If I get a new block it disappears immediately after confirmation. What caused this???

Close the client, back up wallet.dat (a copy for safekeeping), restart the client, then run 'repairwallet' from the debug console (or via RPC if you're running the headless daemon)

If that doesn't work, try using the "-rescan" commandline switch, which will look through every block and relink any that belong to your transactions.

As far as newly mined blocks disappearing - I can see some decent sized corrections caused by PoS blocks. Here is one example:

11-Feb-2014 09:05:22  clockcoin: warning: new blocks did not link with end of chain in memory. oldheight=59608 forkheight=59598 newheight=59600

In this case the height was 59608, but it was trumped by a new chain that forked 10 blocks earlier. So those 10 blocks (probably PoW) on the now "old" chain were orphaned and replaced by two PoS blocks.

Some coins have an ongoing problem where a client with a large balance can generate PoS blocks which override several newly minted PoW blocks. Hopefully clockcoin isn't going to be one of them. Undecided
Activity: 570
After I update my wallet, all my coins disappeared, and all transactions are orphans. If I get a new block it disappears immediately after confirmation. What caused this???
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any news about the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I have 23k available if anyone's interested... but it would be nice to get an exchange going, and have the coin pick up again...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
3000 clock for sale.  they are stored in a zipped wallet and will stay there until someone messages me to buy them. 

so pm your offers, whenever it may be.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Current hashrate = 4.4K

The hashrate has been increased. Is it dying, really?
Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
So it's Feb 1st.  No exchange and no updates.

I think the Dev let the coin die.
Activity: 74
Where are the dev? There aren't sign of life.
Current Hashrate is 2.63k. It was tripled than two days ago.

STILL, it is easy for solo mining. Let's keep it working on.
block explorer?

I agree that we need a block explorer.
Currently, solo mining gives a good numbers.

Btw, how is the exchange site project going?
Activity: 9
selling 1000 CKC at 0.1 LTC Wink pm me
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
So whats going on with this coin?  I thought it was being pushed to an exchange on Feb 1st but no one seems to be mining.

Well, some are mining for sure. (+ me)

Problem is now on official website has an issue.

Dev?

Please get rid of bandwidth warning on the site.

Activity: 154
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
So whats going on with this coin?  I thought it was being pushed to an exchange on Feb 1st but no one seems to be mining.
Activity: 84
Clockcoin.org has exceeded its bandwith.

Please update the main site Wink

yep. it doesn't look good.

I have problems with http://ckc.altminers.com pool. No coins coming to my account. Contact us form at pool didn't work - couldn't send email.
Clockcoin.org has exceeded its bandwith.

Please update the main site Wink
Activity: 112
Any news, I think this coin has a great potential!
No news for the coin itself for now but I'd like to announce around February 1st our new Cryptocurrency exchange website Cheesy We will then focus on promoting Clockcoin as well as the exchange.

I think a new logo, will help the coin, more serious as noble coin

Thanks for the advice!
Pages:
Jump to: