Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CKC]CLOCKCOIN | SCRYPT | TIME IS MONEY... | MANDATORY UPDATE - page 3. (Read 25135 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
is it still alive?
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
Any news, I think this coin has a great potential!
No news for the coin itself for now but I'd like to announce around February 1st our new Cryptocurrency exchange website Cheesy We will then focus on promoting Clockcoin as well as the exchange.

I think a new logo, will help the coin, more serious as noble coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
so this coin is dead?
Activity: 84
No news for the coin itself for now but I'd like to announce around February 1st our new Cryptocurrency exchange website Cheesy We will then focus on promoting Clockcoin as well as the exchange.

Good to know approximate release date of the exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
3,000 CLOCKS FOR SALE.  pm your offers
Activity: 400
Merit: 268
It's good to know that you're working on the background on the exchange, but the coin seems to be moving nowhere. There are very few miners mining this coin at the moment. Are you planning to do any promotions to get more people in?
There will be promotion to get more people around Clockcoin but the idea of an exchange around the same time and I think, before a Clockcoin Promotion or an update what people want more is a new Exchange platform Cheesy Just give us some time  Wink

We made several changes/updates to the exchange platform but it is still not ready to be released as we want something 100% Stable&Secure and I'm sure you want the same thing Smiley

Thanks for the update. I better carry on mining then while diff is low.  Cheesy
Looking forward to the exchange. Take your time, we all want something 100% stable and secure  Wink
+1, I am also waiting for the exchange site coming up. Cheers!
Thanks for the support  Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
+1, I am also waiting for the exchange site coming up. Cheers!
It's good to know that you're working on the background on the exchange, but the coin seems to be moving nowhere. There are very few miners mining this coin at the moment. Are you planning to do any promotions to get more people in?
There will be promotion to get more people around Clockcoin but the idea of an exchange around the same time and I think, before a Clockcoin Promotion or an update what people want more is a new Exchange platform Cheesy Just give us some time  Wink

We made several changes/updates to the exchange platform but it is still not ready to be released as we want something 100% Stable&Secure and I'm sure you want the same thing Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Died?
No not at all,
We're working very hard in the background to bring you something incredible.

The Altminers pool only was at something like 40 Miners yesterday but when I woke up this morning the Cronjob failed so I had to fix it, but it's back online. Because of this incident the miners passed from 40 to 8(On the Altminers pool only) but usually people come back Wink
This is  a small preview of what we're working on:

We are still working on it and it is NOT ready for the public right now,
however there will be a closed beta in a week or two.

Why a closed beta first? To limit the load on the server and to see how the servers react when there's a thousand users logged-in and processing transaction.
We are looking forward to provide a stable and smooth experience to all the users who will use our service.

any updates on exchange?
Died?
No not at all,

The Altminers pool only was at something like 40 Miners yesterday but when I woke up this morning the Cronjob failed so I had to fix it, but it's back online. Because of this incident the miners passed from 40 to 8(On the Altminers pool only) but usually people come back Wink
This is  a small preview of what we're working on:

We are still working on it and it is NOT ready for the public right now,
however there will be a closed beta in a week or two.

Why a closed beta first? To limit the load on the server and to see how the servers react when there's a thousand users logged-in and processing transaction.
We are looking forward to provide a stable and smooth experience to all the users who will use our service.
Died?
No not at all,

Activity: 62
Byber
Activity: 13
This is the kind of message I like to receive Cheesy
Thank you for your constructive opinion, we will take it into consideration Smiley
No problem. Would love to see an exchange go live so good luck.
We're getting close of launching a closed beta in the next few days.
Any people would be interested to get in?
We will of course have a CKC/BTC market but also planning on letting the user decide which currency he'd like to trade for! Like CKC/CGB DOGE/MEOW CAGE/CNY etc... You choose what you want to trade for  Wink

I personally believe that such a move would diversify the market too much. There simply isn't enough volume to have a fair price on all those different combinations. Some combinations would only have one sale each day and would thus have a very weird price (probably very low).
This is the kind of message I like to receive Cheesy
Thank you for your constructive opinion, we will take it into consideration Smiley
Activity: 13
We will of course have a CKC/BTC market but also planning on letting the user decide which currency he'd like to trade for! Like CKC/CGB DOGE/MEOW CAGE/CNY etc... You choose what you want to trade for  Wink

I personally believe that such a move would diversify the market too much. There simply isn't enough volume to have a fair price on all those different combinations. Some combinations would only have one sale each day and would thus have a very weird price (probably very low).
any exchange yet?
I'm actually working on a cryptocurrency exchange platform(Like Coinedup, Coins-e, Cryptsy etc..) with the Clockcoin dev
Pages:
Jump to: