Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CKC]CLOCKCOIN | SCRYPT | TIME IS MONEY... | MANDATORY UPDATE - page 7. (Read 25135 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, official pool has almost the whole network hashrate, create bounty for new pools to avoid 51% attack. Coin is looking really promising: good name, nice logo, flawless start. Good luck!

5hN7zY2UNjE2CAxdmYB4XvbrSgvE9pPaYu

Thanks for the advice!
However, To create bounties for pools we need some coins to give away.
So far the only coins I have for Bounties and Giveaways are the ones the Altminers pool owner is giving me from the pool fees.
I will wait a couple more hours before making a giveaway thread so we can have a substantial amount to giveaway!

Thanks for the kind words about the name, logo etc.  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hi Dev, official pool has almost the whole network hashrate, create bounty for new pools to avoid 51% attack. Coin is looking really promising: good name, nice logo, flawless start. Good luck!

5hN7zY2UNjE2CAxdmYB4XvbrSgvE9pPaYu
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Now on Facebook & Twitter!

Twitter
Facebook
WOW already selling and its only a few hours old.

The time from launch to sell is decreasing so fast, so many dead coins.

WTS

1300 CKC for 0.15 or best offer.
By doing this, you're the oine bringing the coins to their death  Wink

If everyone else is going to start selling hours after coin launch then the coin has no future anyway because if it ever does hit an exchange everyone will dump and hashing power will dissapear, look at all the other coins out there.
Why do the people selling here have any reason to believe that this coin is worth any where near $1, that is insane.

The way I see it, if everyone else is going to have the coin dead in a day or two i better get rid of my stash now before it hits zero, which it seems all these new coins will the way everyone tries to pump and dump.

Yeah exactly that's how everyone sees it - i am for it to start holding coins, to try to make some value, but when you see everyone starts selling 1 hour after mining starts, and with first small difficulty raise everyone leaves mine pools, its better to try to get rid of it and get anything instead of holding the bag full of worthless coins..
If everyone can hold till it hit exchanges, probably we would all make much more money long term - but i am not sure that will ever happen.. People who mine with CPUs or 1 old gpu usually start this selling ring - 50 alt shit/scam coins/day will ruin every even honest try of making great one and new coins will really hard hit any exchanges at all

People are the one who makes it successful or not.
If their real goal is to get money out of Clockcoins, they started the bad way.

All together, they could make it worth more than the crazy amounts of BTC asked in the previous posts.
Clockcoin is new, it has no value as high as that and won't ever get that high if people continue to make these crazy offers.

I hope more people get the idea I had for Clockcoin Smiley

Henry Ford said:
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what about premined?
Activity: 154
WTS 3780 for 0.35 BTC

escrow preferred
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can someone calculate a real value of this coin?
It has the value you give to it for now
add coinedup,scrypsty now  Grin
If this is what you want then you should send them a message
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Activity: 39
add coinedup,scrypsty now  Grin
Activity: 70
Activity: 51
real value relative to what?
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Are we to correct block times yet?
Activity: 126
Activity: 51
Sell 350 CKC at market price relatively to DOGE. = 0.018 BTC
PM offer
Activity: 70
S> 500 clocks , PM if interested
Activity: 42

WTS

If everyone else is going to start selling hours after coin launch then the coin has no future anyway because if it ever does hit an exchange everyone will dump and hashing power will dissapear, look at all the other coins out there.
Why do the people selling here have any reason to believe that this coin is worth any where near $1, that is insane.

The way I see it, if everyone else is going to have the coin dead in a day or two i better get rid of my stash now before it hits zero, which it seems all these new coins will the way everyone tries to pump and dump.

Yeah exactly that's how everyone sees it - i am for it to start holding coins, to try to make some value, but when you see everyone starts selling 1 hour after mining starts, and with first small difficulty raise everyone leaves mine pools, its better to try to get rid of it and get anything instead of holding the bag full of worthless coins..
If everyone can hold till it hit exchanges, probably we would all make much more money long term - but i am not sure that will ever happen.. People who mine with CPUs or 1 old gpu usually start this selling ring - 50 alt shit/scam coins/day will ruin every even honest try of making great one and new coins will really hard hit any exchanges at all
Activity: 56

WTS

WTS

Pages:
Jump to: