Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 109. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 100
Wishful thinking  Smiley But I sure hope so.

next month on any date cloak will be trading on 0.012 little up little less
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Wishful thinking  Smiley But I sure hope so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Activity: 25
There you have it. 11 dollar.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Something tells me that the price of 10$ is not far off with these great developers. Success to you with your amazing project
Activity: 259
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Cloak has held up really well today, i'm impressed +1
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Is the current updated wallet version still v2.0.2.1 ? Thanks

Yes if you find this on our website!
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Is the current updated wallet version still v2.0.2.1 ? Thanks
legendary
Is there a simple way to buy cloak? Like USD to Cloak directly?

not USD but for EUR litebit.eu
or livecoin.net when there is USD volume
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
1) Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase (or wherever else you want to)
2) Send it to an exchange
3) Trade for CLOAK
4) Send your CLOAK to your wallet
---
Hi,
I'm new to Cloak and crypto's in general. I've downloaded the wallet and tried using the cloak faucet to generate some mcloack but the site refuses to pay out the amount that I have accumulated. Can anyone help?
Thanks
the faucet depends on donations. once it is filled it is spammed. It's better to buy a 100 Cloak or whatever amount you wish for instead of wasting time for 0.01 Cloak from the faucet. Staking is much more profitibale
+1. You’ll earn way more working for an hour and trading for cloak that from using a faucet. Even if you don’t work using a sig campaign or trading would be much faster.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
love the good news...  Cheesy
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Hi,

I'm new to Cloak and crypto's in general. I've downloaded the wallet and tried using the cloak faucet to generate some mcloack but the site refuses to pay out the amount that I have accumulated. Can anyone help?

Thanks

the faucet depends on donations. once it is filled it is spammed. It's better to buy a 100 Cloak or whatever amount you wish for instead of wasting time for 0.01 Cloak from the faucet. Staking is much more profitibale
that's right its much profitable than consuming your time collecting from the faucets and with those development that happening I think
cloak will make another huge value so better to buy and hold earn stake and from that you can sell that earnings and enjoy while your
original stake still inside your wallet.
legendary
Hi,

Thanks

Activity: 2
Hi,

Thanks
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

Dear Cloak Community,

We want to keep you informed about the ongoing process with CLOAK. Besides the planned open source event this September we are working on the realease of a brand new website for CLOAK and a seperate CloakWiki page. This release is also planned for this month!

Even though sometimes there are quiet times, we are always working hard behind the scenes for the success of CLOAK!

Love & Peace

Team Cloak

Very good job guys. The new website looks really beautiful!

Congratulations to the designer!
Activity: 154
Can't wait to see the new site. Lots of really good information there, people should probably read the FAQ on the site prior to asking questions that have been answered time and time again.

Keep up the great work team!!
Jump to: