Author

Topic: [ANN][CLOAK] Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency - page 110. (Read 810836 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Dear Cloak Community,

We want to keep you informed about the ongoing process with CLOAK. Besides the planned open source event this September we are working on the realease of a brand new website for CLOAK and a seperate CloakWiki page. This release is also planned for this month!

Even though sometimes there are quiet times, we are always working hard behind the scenes for the success of CLOAK!

Love & Peace

Team Cloak

Cloak development are on the right way. Lock forward for the new site, wallet, open souce and mass adoption for the Cloak. This coin have a really huge potencial.
Activity: 1340
Merit: 259

Dear Cloak Community,

We want to keep you informed about the ongoing process with CLOAK. Besides the planned open source event this September we are working on the realease of a brand new website for CLOAK and a seperate CloakWiki page. This release is also planned for this month!

Even though sometimes there are quiet times, we are always working hard behind the scenes for the success of CLOAK!

Love & Peace

Team Cloak

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
How to mine this coin ?
I couldnt find any pool.

You cannot mine CLOAK. It's POS. Go to an exchange, bittrex.com livecoin.net litebit.eu and buy your coins there. then transfer them into your wallet and let them stake there. if you hold 1000 cloak for cloak they will eanr you an interest of 6% ( in this case 60 Cloak). you can hold any amount in your wallet and you 'll be rewarded with 6% yearly if you do not spend them. additional you have the chance to earn fees from anon transactions on top of the stake rewards.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
How to mine this coin ?
I couldnt find any pool.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Matt said on Telegram Cloak is $50 dollars tomorrow.

I'm not selling for less. Your Cloak is worth $7 dollars, mine is worth $50. Don't know what the fuss is about.

We collectively say Cloak is $50 bucks. So its $50 bucks.
Open source tomorrow?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Matt said on Telegram Cloak is $50 dollars tomorrow.

I'm not selling for less. Your Cloak is worth $7 dollars, mine is worth $50. Don't know what the fuss is about.

We collectively say Cloak is $50 bucks. So its $50 bucks.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
cloak dumping started Sad it will never go 0.014 i think so

It may dump down to that level, there are always weak hands that see red candle sticks and freak out and sell bottoms, add to that BTC has started dumping, who knows.
yeah this is what I'm thinking too.. let's see what happen here
I've been holding for a while and i wasn't certain at all until it stopped in 174K. Price is back to normal.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

It may dump down to that level, there are always weak hands that see red candle sticks and freak out and sell bottoms, add to that BTC has started dumping, who knows.
yeah this is what I'm thinking too.. let's see what happen here
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Cashmen, Thanks for all the work you did for cloakcoin!

the release of the open source will be a great moment that you will have helped to build!

The project is big and will be even stronger after this event very much anticipated by the whole community!
Activity: 719
Merit: 500
CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency
Dear Cloak Community,

I would like to tell you that I have reached a point in my life to spend more time for my family. I have neglected them with crypto the last years 😞. I had a wonderful time with lots of good people also with the team and community. That is why I will retreat and not be as active as ever. My representative will make Team Cloak, who have also done very good work for the success of Cloak. Of course i will take a look here in bitcointalk & chat and keep close contact with Team Cloak.
Lasvegas83 will continue with my tasks, he proved since begin of our project that he is the right man for this job.

Don't forget the most important thing in our life -> Peace & Love

cashmen
Activity: 154
Low price means cheap coins to pick up. There are only about 5 million or so, once most of the weak hands are gone price will go up. I'm not worried about price at all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

You are such an idiot, GET A LIFE!

Oh, and BTW, at the institution where you live, how much computer time do they allow you to have cuteflower?
Activity: 141

So I got some more, thanks, and now starting to pump up again ^^
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
cutflower, please go home

CLOAK is great technology and great coin, and You keep crying like a baby with every small drop... (which is normal BTW)
Activity: 295
Activity: 93
Merit: 20
Quote from: deepend link=topic=823143.msg21743518#msg21743518
You believe, don't sell. This is the opportunity of a lifetime imho. Glta.

This is the coin every one wants. Make no mistake about that.  It's good as cash.

Ha ha ha. Love it. Tricks are not working. Should we become similar to monero, where we are better, we rise to $350 per cloak. It would be silly to drop your proof of stake in the next month. A very possible great gain coming. The whales are pissed cause there are only 5 million coins available. Get ready folks. Can you feel it!

You believe, don't sell. This is the opportunity of a lifetime imho. Glta.

Ha ha ha. Love it. Tricks are not working. Should we become similar to monero, where we are better, we rise to $350 per cloak. It would be silly to drop your proof of stake in the next month. A very possible great gain coming. The whales are pissed cause there are only 5 million coins available. Get ready folks. Can you feel it!
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
Jump to: